It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Worm = archaic for serpent or dragon Wood = Forest or trees. Wormwood = Serpent Tree

I had to look that up and yep you are right.

Maybe there IS something to your OP after all.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ok this just gave me the chill while I looked wiki up on winter solstice on 2012.

It is going to happen on FRIDAY in December 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM UTC. (This is interesting: it was 11:11 AM for a while on that page till they changed it to 11:12 a while ago)

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Deaf Alien because: Errr I think I used the phrase "point of interest" incorrectly lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Worm = archaic for serpent or dragon Wood = Forest or trees. Wormwood = Serpent Tree

Thank you.

Contrary to those who think I am trolling, I am quite serious about this.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Chernobyl comes from a Ukrainian word that translates to "wormwood". Freaky, huh?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ok this just gave me the chill while I looked wiki up on winter solstice on 2012.

It is going to happen on FRIDAY in December 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM UTC. (This is interesting: it was 11:11 AM for a while on that page till they changed it to 11:12 a while ago)

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Deaf Alien because: Errr I think I used the phrase "point of interest" incorrectly lol.

November 11, 2011 (11/11/11) is a Friday.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I feel so bad for that girl. I mean, I'd rather never sing than put something like that to tape...but since she is a prophet, I imagine she is doing God's work. Didn't she get millions of dislikes on youtube? Well, I tell ya, a prophet hath no honor in his own home. It only goes to show....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I heard: "DONT GET ON THE BUS"
and: " WE ARE SCARED"
and: "WHATS YOUR WORLD GONNA LOOK LIKE"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I also hear: SPIRO. meaning "I BREATH".
www.google.com...=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS243&q=spiro-&tbs= dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=s0qhTf33L43TiALt1cXxAg&ved=0CBUQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=c875dd2b8adea15a

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
reply to post by LOLZebra

Here ya go...

she says "ANARCHY" also.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ever wonder where Rebecca Black came from? Ever wonder why she is everywhere right now? After listening to her song and seeing her video are you still left scratching your head wondering just how this happened?

There are no accidents! Rebecca Black is a harbinger of disaster!

First off it isn't a coincidence. Some kids on 4chan decided they wanted Rebecca Black famous. The end.

It is really simple when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick

not trying to sound like a huge 'Fagatron show me sources', but sources would be appreciated, where does it say they are all 13 years old? I know they reference it in that cover I posted, but otherwise, maybe I am missing something..

This is just one of those things where you can call out anything in it. I can say this video is promoting Jesus, and that we should all celebrate because it's Friday, or Good Friday. Honestly, everything has two sides to it.

I can say the government is evil, and that they put Fluoride in our water, which dumbs us down. You can come back by saying, "The government is not evil! Look at all the free aid they provide to people! Social Security! Blah bla blah.."

Everything has two arguments, and in this one I think you might just be assuming too much, or seeing what you want to see. Again, I am not trying to put you out or anything, but I just cannot see people picking up this sort of Subliminal messaging. it's just too hard to pick up, even for people who know about the subject.

I was surprised people would go as far as to say this has subliminal messaging in it. Honestly, the reason it went vrial was because Tosh made it that way. People like what he likes, and he either mentioned it, or favourited (spl?) it.

One of the girls spoke out about what they were doing during the shoot. All of them were in 8th grade. So they were all probably 13.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is quite possibly one of the dumbest threads i have read, i could do what you have done with almost any song, jees... what is this world comming to.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
This is quite possibly one of the dumbest threads i have read, i could do what you have done with almost any song, jees... what is this world comming to.

If you don't see it and hear it, then you are JUST what TPTB are looking for!

Conform. Enjoy the illusion of free choice. And don't think more deeply about what you see and hear until it is too late.

I am still trying to make out what the rapper says when the song is played backwards. Since he is the producer of the song, it would be he who is responsible for using auto-tune to manipulate her voice to insert the backwards masking. He might be the missing link to this all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Conform. Enjoy the illusion of free choice. And don't think more deeply about what you see and hear until it is too late.

I am still trying to make out what the rapper says when the song is played backwards. Since he is the producer of the song, it would be he who is responsible for using auto-tune to manipulate her voice to insert the backwards masking. He might be the missing link to this all.

Please explain to me how you come to the conclusion that this song predicts various dissters before they happen?? Because 2012 does not represent diasaster and i fail to see how this song says anything about a disaster?? nothing about 2012 says a disaster will happen, your just making a song fit your description, just like that stupid thing with the simpsons and how people were trying to make it fit a certain date, i cant believe people have given your OP stars.....
edit on 10-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just listened to the whole song for the first time, I think my eardrums are bleeding.
The only way this song could make it on the radio is if there's subliminal messages in it.
Seen the thread about the song in reverse? Creepy stuff.
R Black did not write that song btw.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh snap, October 28th, 2011 is on a Friday as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

S&F your a genius i cant believe this thread has 9 pages and that some seem to be taking it seriously. good job

reply to post by Itop1

you do realize this is just an ongoing joke right?
edit on 10-4-2011 by asher because: no reason

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh please, because people cannot hear a STRETCH that you have made in your vast intelligence and vigilance it means absolutely nothing.

you've stretched the entire thing and it's ridiculous. Just because someone does not agree with what you are saying or are trying to point out means nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

My respect for bob Dylan just dropped so much. His version isn't as painful to the ears but those lyrics are awful.
Anyone notice how R black pronounces Friday? She sounds retarded when she says it, I mean more retarded than in the rest of the song.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Note to self: Buy a boat before 12/2012

What if this horrible song is true?
edit on 10-4-2011 by js331975 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join