It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It doesn't change the predictions in the song. The symbolism in the song and video and the BACKWARDS MASKING that is undeniably clear.

For those of you that haven't heard it reversed to hear all of the backwards masking in it (i.e. "the snake" "in a year in a year it will be here"), here it is for you to hear:

I am interested to hear what actual people and not just disinformation agents hear backwards masked in this song.

I feel that she is sending a clear message to the sheeple about BLACK FRIDAY, Friday December 21st, 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
It doesn't change the predictions in the song. The symbolism in the song and video and the BACKWARDS MASKING that is undeniably clear.

For those of you that haven't heard it reversed to hear all of the backwards masking in it (i.e. "the snake" "in a year in a year it will be here"), here it is for you to hear:

I am interested to hear what actual people and not just disinformation agents hear backwards masked in this song.

I feel that she is sending a clear message to the sheeple about BLACK FRIDAY, Friday December 21st, 2012!!!

Just curious, if I disagree with you or think the theory is ridiculous, does that mean I'm a disinformation agent? You basically implied that everyone who thinks this theory is stupid is an agent of some sort.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There are too many common threads for it to simply be coincidence.

You don't think that this is psychological conditioning? If you don't think so, tell me this... do you still hear the song in your head?

Dude, I had to check the date of the post to make sure this wasn't a brilliantly contrived april fools joke.

Unfortunately, it was posted 5 days after the first...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh dear...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Duality, do you hear it?

"Snake. In a year it will be here"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Duality, do you hear it?

I really do think you are just trolling now.
Also it would be nice to get an answer to my question I asked to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

no, there are not too many conincdences, you're grabbing at straws

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

First let me say, this is the absolute worst singer I have ever heard in my life. As to your correlations, I don't see them and west is as bad as he has always been. God I miss real music

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Duality, do you hear it?

Actually noviz, why is it that anyone who disagrees with you "is wearing a tinfoil hat" or is simply trolling?

If you actually listened to the backwards masking, you will hear it. Or simply sit there and spout off without listening to it. I don't really care either way.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

First let me say, this is the absolute worst singer I have ever heard in my life. As to your correlations, I don't see them and west is as bad as he has always been. God I miss real music

Holdyourfutureclose, listen to the backwards version all the way through. There is obvious backwards masking in it. If you read this whole thread, you will see what some of the things are that have been picked out by various ATS members. Better yet, listen to the backwards version for yourself... keep track of what you hear... THEN go back and see what your fellow members heard. It might just open your eyes!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

is everyone that disagrees with you a disinfo agent? just curious....cause you dont seem to listen to anyone unless they agree with you

It is possible that everyone who disagrees with me is a disinfo agent, just as it is possible that I am wrong. Why don't you listen to the backwards version of the song and see what it says for yourself. An informed comment is far more valuable than a snide, off the cuff comment. Try it, you might like it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just took a look at the clock...

....realized it's Friday, Friday gotta finally go to bed on Friday....

See you in the morning ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Duality, do you hear it?

Actually noviz, why is it that anyone who disagrees with you "is wearing a tinfoil hat" or is simply trolling?

If you actually listened to the backwards masking, you will hear it. Or simply sit there and spout off without listening to it. I don't really care either way.

I did listen to it. I heard snake once or twice but if you reverse any song you can pick out words. There was no reason that the song would go viral so why would they bother going to all that effort just to put a few prophecies in it when there was a high chance no one would hear it? Also, everyone knows of 2012... why would they bother trying to spread the message subliminally when everyone knows about it anyway.

As for anyone who disagrees with me is a troll thing thats simply not true. The way you were posting just made it look like you were either a massive tin-foiler or a trollololol. Tbh atleast I didn't imply that everyone on here is a disinfo agent, which is pretty insulting.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

on a side we have miss GAGA and in the other side we have miss BLACK and i can tell it's the end yes the end of music industry... can somebody tell me why the most popular video on youtube are the most dumb ! ok forget that question i know why...poor world we leaving in, a bunch of creepy sheep singing friday waiting to be slaughtered.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

on a side we have miss GAGA and in the other side we have miss BLACK and i can tell it's the end yes the end of music industry... can somebody tell me why the most popular video on youtube are the most dumb ! ok forget that question i know why...poor world we leaving in, a bunch of creepy sheep singing friday waiting to be slaughtered.

Exactly. The simple words of the song aren't the point, it is to get it stuck in our heads so we accept the subliminal messages. We are easier to herd when we have been conditioned for over a year.

There is no reason that this song should have ever gone viral. There is no reason that it should have that many plays. This is not usual by any means.

This song was pushed on us to deliver its message like a trojan horse - but instead of soldiers inside, there are backwards masked subliminal messages and forward subliminal symbolism in the song and the video.

It is conditioning. When BLACK FRIDAY - Friday December 21st, 2012 comes, we will all roll over and accept our fate with the false impression of free choice imbedded into us by proper conditioning by TPTB.

I am still curious to hear what you hear in the backwards version... even the sceptics have admitted to clearly hearing about the "Snake"... what do YOU hear?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I cannot believe you almost made me watch that tripe.
Must be off my guard today due to this headcold.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I cannot believe you almost made me watch that tripe.
Must be off my guard today due to this headcold.

If you didn't watch it, how can you say it is tripe?

Deny Ignorance.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join