It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Op I read your theory and wonder how you would react to know that this song is actually a old tune by Bob Dylan.

Yes Bob Dylan originally did Friday, back in the 60's. His version is even more painful I am sorry to say.

Enjoy non the less.

Rhain

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

2:10 in, the subliminal messages start in the flip book sequence. Notice how her grammer suddenly changes as well "we we we so excited". This represents a breakdown of society and of our educational system as a whole.

How did you come to that conclusion?.....is it because your just a little bit mad?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

The source is Music Ark, check out their press release.

It is NOT celebrating Jesus! "Good Friday" as you called it is the day Jesus was Crucified and DIED!!!

That is further proof of the power of prophecy that Rebecca Black posesses!

Wait... she recently released a song in which she managed to predict something that happenend 2000 years ago?
Wow...now I am convinced she has the gift of prophecy!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why would anyone give any more time to this pathetic song. Let it die already.

There are people who have actual talent and can't make it in the industry and this getting airtime like it is just shows the mentality of the children you breed. People, you seriously need to take an interest in your children's lives and future so they can actually accomplish something and have a little dignity.

Also try to actually wear a condem if it's just about pleasure because the seeds people left behind w/out supervision are seriously dumber than a bag of hammers.

The only prediction from this song is the path your youth is headed down will lead to the destruction of Earth if nothing else does first.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
FRIDAY FRIDAY THE WORLD IS END ON FRIDAY

EVERYBODYS LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What about the" Happy Mondays"?.........what about the song" Ruby Tuesday"?.....what about "Easy like Sunday morning"?.....what about " Saturday night" by the eagles?

I think Thursdays are looking pretty safe

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

lol i agree somebody is just looking for anything to correlate a possible conspiracy but it is funny cuz this girl is the worste possible singer and song writer ive ever had to listen to

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OMG i see it now, thank you

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
LOL yea, disney has created another clone to distract us from the real world. Come to think of it that song got stuck in my head for a while, like a brain washing disease
edit on 5-4-2011 by Whirpool because: it was predicted

It isn't created by Disney...
Also I had a good laugh at your analysis op.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm glad you pointed out this song because while you're right its one of the worst songs ever written (the 13 year old girl could have written better I guarantee it), learning about it was kind of funny and interesting. According to Wikipedia the girl is actually not a professional singer. Her mother hired Ark Music Factory to create the song for her as a birthday present (13yr mark) which ended up costing $4,000. Her own mother questioned the lyrics as follows:

Although Kelly [the mother] had some doubts over the quality of the lyrics, Black assured her that "I sang it as they wrote it, Mom."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

I laughed pretty hard when reading that because I was under the impression this was a professional song. When I was watching the girl I was thinking: this girl seems completely out of place and possibly downright uncomfortable/insecure in the song, her voice is pretty bad, and she's talking about partying but clearly her idea of a party is watching TV with friends while eating pizza, but the shots make it look as if its something that doesn't involve a lot of cautious parents.

When you read the Wikipedia article it all makes total sense, and the conspiracy angle becomes even more ridiculous. We are talking about an insecure girl and a B-rate production company... obviously not news.

And yet the song actually received over 80 million views and counting. Clearly the song is so bad its becoming popular just because of its awfulness. I actually feel sorry for the girl because I think she may get teased for years at school about the song. My sympathies go out.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

I hadn't thought about that, but you are right. She will probably endure a lot of suffering over this thing. Wow, what a present from her parents...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Originally posted by YourPopRock
BACKWARDS MASKING:

Member Purplemonkeydishwash Did this for us: "I slowed it down to 1.5x, removed most of the instrumental track, eq'd a little bit and re-uploaded it in a higher quality file toBlack Friday MP3 "

There is more to be found, what else do you all hear in this???

Did you notice that in Colbert's performance of friday - it is spelled backwards? lololol

edit on 6-4-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

I did notice that it was backwards. Now Colbert supports Anonymous... and Anonymous is all about freedom of information and thought... Could this be a tip from Colbert to listen to Friday backwards to hear the subliminal plans by TPTB that are backwards masked into it???

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Op I read your theory and wonder how you would react to know that this song is actually a old tune by Bob Dylan.

Yes Bob Dylan originally did Friday, back in the 60's. His version is even more painful I am sorry to say.

Enjoy non the less.

Rhain

Ha ha - Brilliant. Kind of pisses all over the OP!

I can't believe how truely awful the song is though. New and old.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Cool but your'e missing the big one.
Did you by chance do the numerology?
Break the notes down and give them a numerical value.
Just see what that yields, i'll wait for your response.
edit on 7-4-2011 by g146541 because: additional information was deemed necessary.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is one hilarious thread, I give the op a star for starting it. And stars for the ones that put the alternate versions with the dubbed in voices and the Bob Dylan rendition, Funny, lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If it hasn't been said yet then I'm saying it now. This thread is a farce. There is no way the OP is seriously proposing this song is prophetic. He/She is yanking ya'lls (but not mine) chains. Probably knows the girl and so is trying to get this atrocity even more unmerited exposure.

Oh well, I must admit I can't help but smile when I listen to that ridiculously stupid song...friday friday, yesterday was thursday, tomorrow will be saturday!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Dear PopRock

Please make a choice.

1. Remove you "Solid Contributor" Pixy
2. Don't remove it, but stop posting idiotic stuff.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Enjoy non the less.

Rhain

ATS!

Musical prankster Mike Bauer recorded a hilarious cover of Rebecca Black‘s infamous pop song, “Friday.” He turned the fluffy lyrics into a bit of rock music history, calling his version “a lost recording from Bob Dylan’s Basement Tapes.” The fake Dylan version is embedded above.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by cushycrux because: Added Link to Mike Bauer's Youtube Profile

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Haha, thanks for posting that. I knew that had to be the case, I just haven't had time to research it yet. Dylan would have never done anything so superficial.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Enjoy non the less.

Rhain

Ha ha - Brilliant. Kind of pisses all over the OP!

I can't believe how truely awful the song is though. New and old.

Doesn't really piss on anything actually... a hoax never does!

This (and your post) looks more like the work of disinfo agents. Pretty strong opposition if this is truely an innocent silly little song. Looks like we are getting too close to the truth for comfort!

It isn't innocent OR silly though... listen to it backwards and you will hear for yourself! The backwards masking is obvious. The symbolism and the references in the song are obvious.

Rebecca Black is fortelling BLACK FRIDAY... FRIDAY, December 21st, 2012!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join