It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
omgggggg i love you op, Rebecca is obviously the next Nostradamus.

I'm still scratching my head as to why this made me laugh so much... It's so funny when, by all rights, it should only be mildly funny.

But anyway, thanks for the laugh manticorex. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just watch and see what comes up this FRIDAY the 8th! This song has me thinking we might be in for a disaster.

Even if this Friday doesn't pan out, the song did directly forshadow Friday - the earthquake and tsunami, Friday - the day the US launched missles at Libya and it forshadows BLACK FRIDAY - December 21st, 2012.

The auto-tune in this is used to tweak the backwards masking. In making the backwards subliminal messages more clear, it makes the song sound strange forward.

The Snake... it is coming... in a year...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

That's quite a stretch. And the reason she mentions those four days is because that's the weekend and the day before and the day after. Besides that, what a rediculous song... I'm sorry I listened to it. Banal and trite. Just like the minds of our youth today for the most part, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I am reading the first book by MKultra victim Cathy O'brien. 3 years ago I would have laughed my head off over this but I am actually taking this thread very seriously right now.I was told the label that she is on only represents 13 year olds too.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That is really crazy! I'm too scared to listen to it backwards though. Weird stuff...
edit on 6-4-2011 by xxshadowsecretxx because: no reason

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
omg!! Steely Dan is in on it too!! Black Friday!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I have a feeling this may be a continuation of the prophecy. At 2:24 she says "hahaha Jack my Swag." This is surely a prediction of mass looting.
Notice the number in the song. 2:24. If we add a 1 we are given 12 24, three days after the time when the snake will arrive. Mass looting and "jacking of swag" will be the norm by then.

=(

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know about that, what I do fear though is that we are only 2 days away from more death and destruction.

We need to figure out what the means of that will be and I think the song FRIDAY may just hold the key.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
BACKWARDS MASKING:

Here is a summary of the thread on Backwards Masking in the Rebecca Black Friday song from the other thread on backwards masking (closed by moderator - deny ignorance huh?). This info was too valuable to lose. There are DEFINATE messages masked backwards in this song! Such as:

I found that right after 2:59 it says "Snake will be here, snake is not the beast" at 1:02 the rapper says "The original Christ is not gonna be here"

Member Pop_Science heard: "I was hearing something close to that end of the world phrase but more like "what is your world going to be" was what I seemed to be hearing." and "at 0-47(actually it was earlier at maybe 25 but repeats) I swear I heard "whens the end of the world going to be here"

Member AhsoVaniva heard: "I was hearing something close to that end of the world phrase but more like "what is your world going to be" was what I seemed to be hearing."

Member drakke11 heard: "Additionally i hear: "what do we have here, what do we have" and then "snake, snake". Needless to say, that's a bit disquieting, for me, at least, since i immediately think - reptile. However, others might comment that in some traditions snake = wisdom. The planet, and especially the psychopathic scum who "own" it, could do with a lot of wisdom before their utter arrogance and homicidal stupidity destroy the planet and the species."

Member Mr. Headshot heard: "At 2:54, in the reversed version, she says "when there is room we can be happy." This is clearly a message from the Illuminati that they are planning a mass holocaust."

Member Nomadmonkey heard: "But for real i interpreted from 3.21 to 3.31 heres what it says clear as day.
It's me world, to be my hell yet yer in it, so here my happy home, till i go and get our ship and get off this planet in my ???. "

Member Jvm222 heard: "in a year, in a year, in a year in a year, snake
in your mind, in your mind, snake snake
dont you see, we're almost here
i see i see, what is this?
what in the world do we have here
snake, its coming"

Member Purplemonkeydishwash Did this for us: "I slowed it down to 1.5x, removed most of the instrumental track, eq'd a little bit and re-uploaded it in a higher quality file toBlack Friday MP3 "

There is more to be found, what else do you all hear in this???

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The connection goes deeper though.
JennaRose is on the license plate in the song "my jeans." Jenna is a name rooted in arabic origin which means "heaven"
Jenna \j(en)-na\ as a girl's name is pronounced JEN-ah. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Jenna is "heaven".
So, heaven rose the day the snake comes back.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
The connection goes deeper though.
JennaRose is on the license plate in the song "my jeans." Jenna is a name rooted in arabic origin which means "heaven"
Jenna \j(en)-na\ as a girl's name is pronounced JEN-ah. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Jenna is "heaven".
So, heaven rose the day the snake comes back.

Think these girls are being used as pawns to spread a message by that Ark Music Factory?

It would seem so.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
BACKWARDS MASKING:

Member Purplemonkeydishwash Did this for us: "I slowed it down to 1.5x, removed most of the instrumental track, eq'd a little bit and re-uploaded it in a higher quality file toBlack Friday MP3 "

There is more to be found, what else do you all hear in this???

Did you notice that in Colbert's performance of friday - it is spelled backwards? lololol

edit on 6-4-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was having a very depressing day here, and this literally made me laugh out loud. Satire or not, this is the best thing I've read today.

I take my imaginary tin-foil hat off to you, sir/madam!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Here ya go...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

You need to become my friend! One of the funniest thing I have EVER seen on this site.
However, wow, no prophicies here. Just your enititled kid having fun, fun........fun.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i think someone should do a rewind job on this to see if theyres any weird stuff she says BTW

anyone notice that huge pimple she has ? lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Repost from the other thread. Give it a listen. It starts right at the end of 3:21 and goes to 3:31

heres what it says clear as day.

It's me world, to be my hell yet yer in it, so here my happy home, till i go and get our ship and get off this planet in my ???.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My gosh! That is amongst the cheesiest crap I have ever heard in my life, yet somehow eerily catchy. As a faithful metalist I must go and kill myself now. She predicted the death of millions alright. She knew after she put this song out what would happen to everyone who listened to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This video made me want to kill myself.

I'm not sure that it was subliminal though.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seabas1123
Maybe this is more appropriate for a bringer of doom.

Awesome, truly awesome

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join