It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black "Friday" song predicts various disasters before they happen!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

That was an "interesting" song/video... But I really don't see any signs of impending disasters or messages within that song.... The only thing I did notice was that she has no talent at all....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think this is just supposed to a fun poppy song. By the way her voice is so digitized that she sounds a little robotic. That song is just well annoying. She obviously can't sing or they wouldn't have to had to put so many effects on her voice seriously that song hurt my ears.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I think this is just supposed to a fun poppy song. By the way her voice is so digitized that she sounds a little robotic. That song is just well annoying. She obviously can't sing or they wouldn't have to had to put so many effects on her voice seriously that song hurt my ears.

I think that the reason it is so digitized is to clear up the subliminal backwards masking in the song. When played forwards, some of the words sound downright bizarre. Play it backwards and you get all kinds of clear messages.

Check out my earlier post of the backwards version and listen to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

no that's just what autotune and a #ty singing voice will get you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ever wonder where Rebecca Black came from? Ever wonder why she is everywhere right now? After listening to her song and seeing her video are you still left scratching your head wondering just how this happened?

There are no accidents! Rebecca Black is a harbinger of disaster!

If you haven't seen the video or heard the song, here it is:

Now, aside from being the worst song in the history of music, there are a LOT of eerie co-incidences (or ARE they co-incidences?!?)

Right away in the video they mention the "ARK" music factory. It would take an ARK to save humans during a pole shift that would send the oceans spilling inland.

If you look a minute and twenty seconds in, the moon isn't quite full yet. Why use a graphic of the moon that is ALMOST full? That is because that is exactly what the moon will look like on December 21st 2012 (the full moon is scheduled for December 28th 2012).

2:10 in, the subliminal messages start in the flip book sequence. Notice how her grammer suddenly changes as well "we we we so excited". This represents a breakdown of society and of our educational system as a whole.

Notice that she only talks about 4 days, "yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday" "Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwords" - this clearly references the fact that the disaster will take 4 days to complete.

Now, this video was released 1 month before the Earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan, on a FRIDAY (Black Friday).

And the biggest upcoming event I believe that this video and song prophesizes is DECEMBER 21st, 2012 a FRIDAY!!!

edit on 28/4/11 by iamnowhere because: error fix!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnowhere

And Sunday Sunday wil be ''MAY-DAY MAY-DAY''!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think the backwards masked message is perfectly clear. If you have not listened to it all the way through backwards, you really should.

Many times throughout the last 100 years, backwards masking has been employed in music and broadcast media for several reaons. To promote, advertise, control and influence people.

The message is there for us to deceipher. Don't you notice yourselves getting agitated listening to the song all the way through forwards? Do you really think that it is for no reason?

Listen to it all the way forwards. Notice how unexplainably agitated you get. Then, listen to it all the way backwards (I have posted both links earlier in the thread). Tell me what YOU hear... you have good reason to be concerned!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ever wonder where Rebecca Black came from?

where do they FARM these creatures out of??
I mean they MAKE these types of people.. somewhere!
I think that place would look akin to the Queen Alien's womb/egg room in the movie Aliens....

...then these poor souls look back on it 20 yrs later if they're not strung out.. and facepalm repeatedly for the next 20 yrs trying to live it down...
most ridiculous BS Ehhvvvvvvv-va-va-va-ver....

I can't believe I just watched that.
I think I have an ear infection now from my headphones playing that spew.

btw, sorry but i think your idea of this meaning 2012 harbinging is not accurate in the least.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
I feel sick, after watching that

Its a common reaction, and im afraid the long lasting effects are permanent.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I actually like this version.. the mood actually seems to give the superficial lyrics veiled meaning.
I know it's a new and meaningless pop song, but when I hear this version I subconsciously start applying meaning.
Like it's about a guy who is bored of his mundane life and is expected to live it up on the weekends as evidenced by the unenthusiastic "partyin' partyin' yeah"

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think they are trying to lull us into a false sense of acceptance of their plans and their schedules.

Giving control squarely over to them while being good little sheeple.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by LOLZebra
reply to post by manticorex5

I wonder what would happen if anyone played this song BACKWARDS??

Perhaps we will he the voice of the Anti-christ, or maybe it will tell us the Friday is before Saturday!

Be careful what you ask for, cause you just might get it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

That video freak the £$%^ out of me!!

ALS

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by LOLZebra
reply to post by manticorex5

I wonder what would happen if anyone played this song BACKWARDS??

Perhaps we will he the voice of the Anti-christ, or maybe it will tell us the Friday is before Saturday!

Be careful what you ask for, cause you just might get it.

SEE!!! I told you!

How could a vision like that spring from something so "innocent" as Rebecca Black?

The truth is finally beginning to come forward!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm not sure people get "unexplainably" agitated...its a #ty song with a #ty beat. that's what makes people agitated. As for what's heard backwards...you already TOLD people what they will be hearing and people are suceptible to the power of suggestion. Much like they think they see the pale horse apocalypse horseman in the video from the riots in Cairo...same diff.

If you wanted this to be accurate you would have posted the backwards video and NOT told anyone what you heard. If they heard the same things inexplicably MAYBE you would have ground to stand on...but because no body in this thread has heard anything outside of what you are telling them to hear it doesn't hold much weight.

Can i ask you WHY you are so obsessed with making this song a true prophetic device when it's absolutely nothing of the sort?

And no, sweetheart, don't dare call anyone who doesn't "get it" a sheep again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718

I'm not sure people get "unexplainably" agitated...its a #ty song with a #ty beat. that's what makes people agitated. As for what's heard backwards...you already TOLD people what they will be hearing and people are suceptible to the power of suggestion. Much like they think they see the pale horse apocalypse horseman in the video from the riots in Cairo...same diff.

If you wanted this to be accurate you would have posted the backwards video and NOT told anyone what you heard. If they heard the same things inexplicably MAYBE you would have ground to stand on...but because no body in this thread has heard anything outside of what you are telling them to hear it doesn't hold much weight.

Can i ask you WHY you are so obsessed with making this song a true prophetic device when it's absolutely nothing of the sort?

And no, sweetheart, don't dare call anyone who doesn't "get it" a sheep again.

Baaaaaaaaaa......

I think you protest just a wee bit too much.

Perfectly programmed!

It is obvious to anyone who sits and analyzes the song (both forward and in reverse) what the real message is here. And obvious debunkers will do nothing who want to bring the truth into light.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have been digging through the song again and I have a nagging gut feeling that something is about to happen either tomorrow or next friday.

Anyone who can help me pull the event out of the song, please chime in... maybe we could use it as a vehicle to warn people!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this wont make you throw up in your mouth...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I knew all of the talk of earthquakes on May 11th was misguided and that there wouldn't be any. Why? Because May 11th wasn't a Friday.

If you pay close attention to the song, the lyrics, the symbolism in it as well as in the video, the disasters are all foretold. It is just a matter of interpreting them!

Also, if you listen to the song backwards (link for that is provided earlier in the thread) you will CLEARLY hear the warinings!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out what day it was.... (Don't forget to get down)

Now to sit back and watch the disasters that happen.

Side note: Does anyone remember the date that the world is supposed to end in October even though the May rapture didn't happen?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join