It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another anomaly in the sky - this time in Russia!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Gday guys,

Following on from the recent thread showing pictures of a very unusual anomaly in the skies of New Zealand - ATS thread here, I can confirm a SECOND near identical event.

Russ ian Sky Anomaly news report and video

Some pics from the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/272c3293f56f.jpg[/atsimg]

The images are not as striking as the New Zealand anomaly, but nonetheless, there is a definite similarity.

Thoughts?

edit on 5-4-2011 by srsen because: link error

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
it kinda makes you wonder...what the hell is going on up there?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
pretty sure i already seen this posted this morning
second line !

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I can only think of a few possible explanations:

1) HAARP
2) Energy/light ship/UFO
3) Cosmic energy entering Earth's atmosphere? As a beam perhaps? There are researchers on the net, whose names escape me at the moment, who discuss energy beams colliding with the earth. Anyone remember who researched this?
4) New weather phenomena

5) Funny, both this and the NZ case look alot like a BLUE BEAM.....

edit on 5-4-2011 by srsen because: error

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
second line !

i did a search and didnt find anything, though i could have missed it still i guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
second line !

Posted this morning? Man this was breaking news over the weekend. Gotta be quick for ATS...remember that

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

So it WAS already posted?? Damn that search function.

Link?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This looks like the same flashlight on the ceiling reflected on the window that the pic was taken through as we saw on ATS earlier... just worse.
Seriously... dont you think this would be seen by media outlets and not just random you-tubers or single owner pics?
edit on 5-4-2011 by Teabags because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Flashlight on the ceiling???? I honestly dont think so man. Flashlights aren't blue and those pics from the New Zealand anomaly were in NO WAY a flashlight. These pics appear to be taken of a similar phenomena but from farther away.

I'm very open to successful debunking here, but a flashlight on the ceiling, well i dont know if it is that.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We had strange blue light in finland today few hours back. whole sky was blue at night. was really weird. it was in the news too, many witnessed it.

the object was green/blue, could have been meteorite, dont know.
edit on 5-4-2011 by mortal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Didn't the same story get moved to the HOAX! forum earlier today

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mortal

Any pics or links regarding this??

That really sounds strange!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by Teabags

Flashlight on the ceiling???? I honestly dont think so man. Flashlights aren't blue and those pics from the New Zealand anomaly were in NO WAY a flashlight. These pics appear to be taken of a similar phenomena but from farther away.

I'm very open to successful debunking here, but a flashlight on the ceiling, well i dont know if it is that.

Check this post out from another simialr thread thast still on the front page of this forum... This looks a lot like the OP:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-4-2011 by Teabags because: I don't spell so well

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here, i found the thread from earlier today... and yes it got moved to HOAX thread....

Earlier thread

Or half way down this page - someone seems to have given a theory of flashlights on the ceiling.. I can see where s/he is coming from - its a definite possibility. Though i wouldn't say i'm 100% sold on the idea yet.

But that is the possible hoax people are referring to, so you be the judge

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

www.iltalehti.fi...

thats the headline from finnish newspaper webpage. its in finnish.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Seeing that Russia has HAARP arrays too, makes you wonder if there is in fact a secret HAARP WARS going on around the world? One country slamming an earthquake here, the other wreaking havoc and destruction with destructive floods, tornados, or even a reciprocal earthquake, back at'ya....
One thing is for sure: None of these anomalies are natural. And I suspect that they're not extraterrestrial either.
This reminds me of a bunch very spoilt little brats in the schoolyard, playing a bully game of one-upmanship against the other....ya know, the kind that swing cats by the tail or pluck a chicken live, just to see them sqirm.
HAARP is very busy these days!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags

reply to post by Teabags

Check this post out from another simialr thread thast still on the front page of this forum... This looks a lot like the OP:

Mate i may have to apologise. I do believe stuff like this is possible, but it DOES appear as though flashlights and a ceiling were involved here.

So my apologies to you

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This is artists picture of green/blue fireball we saw in finland today.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

In this still it looks like a firework.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/699ea74c8525.png[/atsimg]
(Still from 0.38sec)

ALS

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags

reply to post by Teabags

Mate i may have to apologise. I do believe stuff like this is possible, but it DOES appear as though flashlights and a ceiling were involved here.

So my apologies to you

Not at all... I just happened to see it the other day and recognized it.
It seems these things come in waves. (hoaxes)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join