It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Appendix is missing?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So went to the Emergency room because I thought my appendix was exploding, it felt like someone was stabbing me in the right side of my stomach and I was throwing up pretty bad, So I go to the emergency room, they give me one of those CT scans is what I think there called, They put an IV in put some kind of medicine that made me kinda hot and laid me down and put me in a circular thing that took pictures of the inside of my body, anyways I went through 3 doctors before they told me I don't have an appendix, or that they couldn't find it, and that I probably had upset stomach, WTF?! So I went to Parkway Hospital in the same town Decatur, Al and they couldn't find it either.
SHould this cause concern cause they didn't seem too concerned about it.
edit on 4/5/2011 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

So is your post!

Just kidding. You need to post more than a title I think.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mine is too. Its in medical waste somewhere....lol....

You may be a ET.....
edit on 5-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No it's not, it's in the back of the book.

"Appendix A, Appendix B..." See?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
leaping lizards!! someone has stolen the post aswell.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

My best guess would be you had it removed at a young age and your parents never told you about it?

Quiet the odd situation.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You could have simply been born without one .... happens you know

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Don't worry ... I had mine taken out years ago, and my son's was taken out when he was 3 years old and he is 29 now. You will be just fine. Maybe aliens stole it from you for their research. LOL... :>)
edit on 5-4-2011 by ellieN because: a better word

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ha Im in the same boat lol I went to the dentist and I'm missing a wisdom tooth I only have 3 but I did have 4 the last X-ray they took when they wanted to fit a brace lol people check for missing parts
Lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I found this. It should put your mind at ease.

About 1 in 100,000 humans are born without an appendix and more rarely born with two appendix (Winter and O'Dwyer 2001).

Source

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I had the same problem 2 years back. I couldn't figure out why I hurt so bad. They gave me all the x-rays and cat scans etc and even though they couldn't find my appendix on the ct scan etc they said I had appendicitis. I had it removed and all was well.

It seems there is more to diagnosing appendicitis than finding it. Ask your doctor he can set your mind at ease. If the pain has gone away you are OK. In any event if you had appendicitis and you're not dead by now something else is going to have to kill you.

edit on 5-4-2011 by fatboyinternational because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Probably born without or had it removed at an age you cant remember.

I had a CT scan a few weeks back....they pump a type of ink into your body (to find leaks)....thats the thing that makes you feel hot and gives you a metallic taste in your mouth. Its a REALLY weird feeling...feels like someone has put a heater really close to your body and shoved a lump of metal in your mouth.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It sounds like you are apart of the 1/100,000 that does not have an appendix.

It'd also be ridiculous to suggest that the OP just doesn't "remember" a surgery. Unless of course this surgery was done by the Grays.

Check for implants, I'd keep looking for more doctor opinions if you still suffer from any stomach problems.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hybrid!!!! get him!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you've had the injected die , I highly recommend
a large intake of WATER
for 7 days-to clean it out of your system.
Can be very damaging to kidneys, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have not read the entire thread because I have to get to class in a couple minutes and I am a big time lurker. (Love being in the shadows. ^_^) But a strong possibility may be that it exploded inside of you because I had the same thing happen when I was in the 3rd grade. I went to a couple different doctors throughout the day which stressed my parents out due to me being in so much pain the night before that I literally passed out from it... They finally pinpointed the problem at Texas Children's Hospital and told me it was a wonder I did not die from all the toxins released when it exploded. May light and love bless you but if your in no more pain then the worst is really over.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific

My best guess would be you had it removed at a young age and your parents never told you about it?

Quiet the odd situation.

Ssshhh, odd situation, ssshhh...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys everyone, sorry it took so long to get back here, been very busy. I guess I was born without one because I've never had it removed, The pain has since went away and I can actually walk right now and breathe right without any stabbing sensation. I still find it really odd that I have no appendix, even though it is known to happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Any luck? Was it under the couch *shrugs* Do you have an oddly shaped scars where it would be under the skin? Woke up in a tub filled with ice?... No, that's kidney thieving.
No really, sometimes people are born without organs, others with extras. Seems your more evolved because the appendix is a left over- vestigial -organ. Interesting

new topics

top topics

join