It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - ABC News Plutonium Leaking and Spreading U.S. in Danger.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
one pound of plutonium released into earths atmosphere would kill every living thing on the planet so this is bad

1 pound? you sure for the whole planet????

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Life as we know is coming to an end very soon.

There is no hope for anyone on this earth to survive.

No one seems to want to say exactly what is really happening.

I am not fear mongering. I want to know the truth.

Stay strong and fearless in these days my friend.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this anywhere else? I mean about the U.S. being in danger from the plutonium....I know they found it, but I think it's more a danger to the Japanese people.I watched the ABC video and nowhere did it say the U.S. is in danger from the plutonium there. It was "before it is news" which said that. That site is known for fearmongering. During the BP thing, thay were putting out all kinds of apocalyptic scenarios....which did not happen.....I am no expert on plutonium....but be careful of taking that website's articles as responsible journalism....it's scary enough as it is. It may or may not be true, but I will have to see it somewhere else besides that site before I worry. OP, I am not dissing your thread, it's a valid topic....it's just "before it is news" I don't trust..
edit on 6-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Has anyone seen this anywhere else? I mean about the U.S. being in danger from the plutonium....I know they found it, but I think it's more a danger to the Japanese people.

Yeah, others have mentioned that plutonium is too heavy to travel far on the wind - it most likely got blown out during the explosion and then came straight down.

I'm no expert though, that's just the impression I got from other posts about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

That's what I read too....I think it won't affect the U.S. directly. That website had me terrified during the BP disaster....according to them we would be wiped out by a massive Tsunami because the sea floor collapsed! Then I found out it was bogus.They tend to embellish things a bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

ITA!....And my question from the beginning was we are exposed to a xray for a second then its over,we are exposed to this stuff constantly and ingesting it in everything we eat and drink now so what does this mean???Seems like were exposed to higher levels constantly NOW which imo is not good....I think we should all be taking iodine/iodide tablets and start out slow ,so you do not detox to fast and work up to a higher dose..Taking to much at one time CAN make you sick from a fast detox..We also need to be eating good and taking good supplements to build our immune systems up.

I have a friend who has been taking them for almost 2 yrs and she is up to 100mg a day and doing just fine.She is actually healthier....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join