It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Some new videos from the net in question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was just doing my daily searches on the net when i came on these new videos. What do all you ats'rs think?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What do you think?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First is baloon ..second dont know

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

You may want to check this thread our

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just tryin to help

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Number one is a string of balloons. Saw one float over my office last summer. Got loose from a business about a half mile from me.

Second one looks like Chinese Lanterns which are for sell all over and very popular with YouTube Hoaxers.

To be honest you won't find much worth any of your time on YouTube and the like. Just lots of Juveniles and Attention Seekers.

Looking for the real thing or sightings even worth your time is tedious and does not involve trips to YouTube. There does exist good evidence but the sightings are few and far between. You don't just walk out your door with a cell phone or camcorder and grab a video.

A good way to judge these is if somebody on YouTube or similar sites is posting constant video's of supposed sighting, by definition they are lying. One sighting in a lifetime is unusual and those who see them all the time are either Hoaxers or a bit off themselves. Some do it just for attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

are'nt you supposed to tell us why these video's interest you?
why you think we'll be wanting to view them?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the first one is a bunch of clear balloons and the second one is chinese lanterns
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

top topics

join