It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real alien gray found dead in Italy at a mountain?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

innocent until proven guilty.

you say latex alien prop. i say you've never seen it in person so thats your opinion and assumption, but not yet proven.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
None of you know if it is real or fake. None of you know how an extraterrestrial would look, or how how they would look when they are dead. You also have no idea how its blood would look or coagulate after death.

If its fake, whoever made it put a hell of a lot of work into making it look realistic. If its fake, we will not know for sure by simply watching the video and saying "har har the dog didnt lick the blood in the 32 seconds of film that the dog was in the picture. Obviously fake." That doesn't cut it.

Its can not be determined real and it cannot be determined fake. We don't know. I've been lurking these forums for a long time now and just joined recently and it is just incredibly disturbing how people write things off as fake when they really don't have any way of knowing.

I'm not saying its real, I'm just saying nobody on here is going to REALLY be able to determine if its fake or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Smiled when I saw the topic title because I thought that if it was real, military would've cleared it up before any pics got taken, (they must have a tight global tracking grid by now for crashes, etc.) then laughed when I saw the youtube first image, definitely looks fake. Usually I'd have a look, but am pretty drunk and it just made me laugh.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: drunken edit

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

you think military is that smart? lol. yeah they have rfid chips on all the greys...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
I'm not saying its real, I'm just saying nobody on here is going to REALLY be able to determine if its fake or not.

Perfect assessment, and exactly where I stand on it.

Now how about this, just for the heck of it, let's try to think of all the reasons this could be real instead of fake.

I'll add another one for the case:
The quality of the video. Phone camera or cheap camcorder. That's another plus. This is evident in the movement of the camera, which blurs as it moves. A pro camera, or at least better camera would not have these effects, and would more likely be used in a hoax.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
None of you know if it is real or fake. None of you know how an extraterrestrial would look, or how how they would look when they are dead. You also have no idea how its blood would look or coagulate after death.

If its fake, whoever made it put a hell of a lot of work into making it look realistic. If its fake, we will not know for sure by simply watching the video and saying "har har the dog didnt lick the blood in the 32 seconds of film that the dog was in the picture. Obviously fake." That doesn't cut it.

Its can not be determined real and it cannot be determined fake. We don't know. I've been lurking these forums for a long time now and just joined recently and it is just incredibly disturbing how people write things off as fake when they really don't have any way of knowing.

^ this people ^

seriously guys. we beat ourselves up over not having evidence, now we might and everyone laughs it off cause its "too good"

FOOLS

we need to research this, not insta-debunk

link   
This is an interesting Fake. It looks like plastic/rubber with no imperfections from life, and has no shadding to the skin. The give away is the bad camera footage. The dog would be acting nuts if the creature had been alive
orginally. I know my dogs would be barking their heads off, while tying to sniff it.

There is no indication on how the dead body ended up there.

I know if I were there filming I would try to do it will no camera shake, I would also film slow close ups. I would also be concerned with where is the person who killed it now? There is danger to being there witnessing that
situation.

link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Haven't you seen Scary Movie 3? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The intentions of the authors was to be a "simple day/walk with the dog" to a clip that would participate in the contest in the WEB ....: LIFE IN A DAY ... surprise, instead of being an alien breed ' grey ' .... how died recently .

that was written under the video. someone want to check out that life in a day contest?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a debunker when it comes to blatant hoax like this, only a realist

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
There is no such thing as a debunker when it comes to blatant hoax like this, only a realist

thanks for commenting. would you like to contribute anything? or just trying to be witty?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Google has teamed up with producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald for "Life In A Day," a global contest to create a user-generated documentary -- shot in a single day (July 24) -- by YOU. The prize? The most "compelling and distinctive" footage will be edited into an experimental documentary film to be debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. You may even be selected as one of 20 contributors to attend the film's premiere at the festival.

content.usatoday.com...
Well that would explain it

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this forum that just came up shows an object flying over Madrid, which is'nt that far from italy on the 4th. when was the dead grey video taken?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, so let's see.

If I was walking in the woods and found something like this I would most definitely kill the audio before releasing it. Reason: Cannot identify me or my friend's voices through analysis. Therefore very tough to find me, for those nasty men in black.

And if I was an amateur video guy, and had no clue about properly taping such a thing, I could see how the video looks the way it does. Shaky at first, but then settling in later.

And so what of that mess that is on the ground? Freaky.

And I disagree about anything to do with the dog. There is no telling how an animal, fully fed and not hungry would react to the unknown. Fail.
edit on Tue Apr 5th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

I am a believer, but sorry a dog fully fed or not would have started licking at anything with blood dripping out of it. I have had several dogs in the past and come across many dead animals on our walks. They always run up sniff and start licking at any fresh wounds, so sorry BIG fail

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Google has teamed up with producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald for "Life In A Day," a global contest to create a user-generated documentary -- shot in a single day (July 24) -- by YOU. The prize? The most "compelling and distinctive" footage will be edited into an experimental documentary film to be debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. You may even be selected as one of 20 contributors to attend the film's premiere at the festival.

content.usatoday.com...
Well that would explain it

huzza, seems like we have an answer.

still not conclusive though. its either a prop, or they actually stumbled across it while filming. im assuming prop but i dont think case closed yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I am a believer, but sorry a dog fully fed or not would have started licking at anything with blood dripping out of it. I have had several dogs in the past and come across many dead animals on our walks. They always run up sniff and start licking at any fresh wounds, so sorry BIG fail

Yeah, but you and your dogs never came across a dead alien before now have you.

And I'd say the epic fail is you, because here's another thought. If that thing wasn't organic or biological of some kind, WHY DID THE DOG GO UP AND SNIFF IT, and then immediately pull away- or was pulled away by the owner? Point is if it was rubber, dog could probably care less.

And that brings about another point. Clearly there is something really there on the ground, and this is not CGI, at least I think we can rule that out.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Yeah, but you and your dogs never came across a dead alien before now have you.

And I'd say the epic fail is you, because here's another thought. If that thing wasn't organic or biological of some kind, WHY DID THE DOG GO UP AND SNIFF IT, and then immediately pull away- or was pulled away by the owner? Point is if it was rubber, dog could probably care less.

And that brings about another point. Clearly there is something really there on the ground, and this is not CGI, at least I think we can rule that out.

What kind of argument is that? I haven't come across a dead alien OBVIOUSLY.

Look, as I have said, I would love this to be true, I really would. But I am just so surprised that someone who has been posting for such a long time, would even remotely give this so much credence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't understand some of you guys when you say "how come they didn't take any blood samples?".
99% of the people would never do that if they saw something like this.

I don't think that all the people who go out to the woods to take a walk or something are "CSI" investigators.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Fake as fook! If it was real, there would probably be some kind of government clean up team there dealing with it and whoever recorded it would never of got the chance. If it was real, it would surely make the news...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Fake as fook! If it was real, there would probably be some kind of government clean up team there dealing with it and whoever recorded it would never of got the chance. If it was real, it would surely make the news...

lol you think the news cares about whats real?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join