It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real alien gray found dead in Italy at a mountain?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, so this video looked pretty bizarre. It is supposedly a dead alien found in Italy, with one of its legs missing:

Embedding disabled, so you'll have to click this link to see it:
www.youtube.com...

Rofl? or
?

I cannot believe, with all the special effects out there. They've gotten too good at it. But still, a video worth posting just in case.
edit on Tue Apr 5th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Fake as your sister's t*ts

(no offense, its just first comparable thing that came to my mind
, seriously, do not take it personally
)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yeah .. ROFL

edit on 5-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yea, has to be fake. Blood isn't that thick plus it doesn't stay that red for long. Also when he kicked the head the whole upper body moved like it was molded out of polymer or rubber.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It must be real...It looks insanely fake. Like a 100$ costume
I thought the video was deleted because it wouldn't play

edit on 5-4-2011 by xShadow13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Yea, has to be fake. Blood isn't that thick plus it doesn't stay that red for long.

Well regardless of if its real or not I don't think the blood would really matter simply because we have NO idea what their physiology would be like. Their blood might look like orange jello for all we know.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13

It must be real...It was deleted of of Youtube!
I didn't even get the once in a lifetime chance to see it...

Dude, it is on youtube, video just cannot be loaded on ATS. Double click on the video window to get to youtube video page

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm going to call this fake. Heres why:

Firstly, I can appreciate being nervous when you come across a strange dead body, but if you see something out of the ordinary you are going to try to get the best picture you can to show others. There was way to much shake and as a freelance videographer a shake is an easy way to add panic, stress and hide mistakes in a shot.

Secondly, Low Budget film making has gotten very good in recent years, so good in fact that Hollywood has bought and released them to a wide audience (Paranormal Activity) and there was a film shot in Brazil i believe that was picked up and is being mad or was made into an alien invasion movie. All made for under 20 grand. All pretty realistic.

Thirdly, Since i cant read Italian, i am going to say that during the video they looked up I'm guessing they saw a UFO, the video cuts out, cuts back and its a new day and OH the Gray is gone, except for some gore left on the ground. (most likely they would've had a cell phone and called the authorities and not just left a historical find exposed to the elements)

Fourthly, they didnt procure some of the aliens blood for biological analysis?

All in all, interesting video, they would make Jim Henson proud!

Mac

ps glad to be a part of the ATS community!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I know but it wouldn't play...when i clicked it it came up with youtube and nothing happened so i refreshed it...but i got it working and updated my post

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think anyone filming something like that (if it were real) would be a whole lot more steady, curious and anxious to capture on film thoroughly what they would know has never been captured before. No audio, bad camera work and a disappearing carcass all scream "fake "to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i think its a pretty good movie prop pity the you tube user has banned it from being embedded .i do not believe they would just leave one of their own to rot away in some woods while a stupid human boots it to the head ,if it was real the guy should have collected some dna samples if he didnt then its a hoax but a pretty good life like alien .

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think the dog would have been licking, sniffing, etc. so I must say that I do believe it to be fake.

I'm sure there would have been other evidence in the area as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It was a spider crawling across the camera lense!!!

Or a doll..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You are obviously a long time poster, so I thought you would have known better.

It's obviously a fake. For starters the dog would have ran in and started licking at the blood if it was real.

However, the person who created it has done a bloody good job.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmm, so let's see.

If I was walking in the woods and found something like this I would most definitely kill the audio before releasing it. Reason: Cannot identify me or my friend's voices through analysis. Therefore very tough to find me, for those nasty men in black.

And if I was an amateur video guy, and had no clue about properly taping such a thing, I could see how the video looks the way it does. Shaky at first, but then settling in later.

And so what of that mess that is on the ground? Freaky.

And I disagree about anything to do with the dog. There is no telling how an animal, fully fed and not hungry would react to the unknown. Fail.
edit on Tue Apr 5th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To me it looks fake. A very good fake but... still fake

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Remember though they will not have the same blood as us. Who knows what theres does. It could be blue or green for all we know.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
just as we cant say its real until the body is examined. we cant call it fake until the "body" is examined or the hoaxer confess'. or someone finds who made the prop if it is indeed a prop.

This could (probably not) be the biggest piece of evidence we have. so lets not come out guns blazin' firing off debunker bullets until more info is available.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A idiot that cant keep the camera steady on a latex alien.....
fail fake

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Where's it's JUNK

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join