It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event is so New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So I just watched the newest episode of the NBC show The Event. And I was noticing a bit of NWO moves in each episode. But this last episode took the cake. And I had to speak on this. I don;t know if there is a thread on this or not already. And I apologize if there is.

So lets go through it step by step.

1. you have a Rothchild type chracter that owns a pharmacutical company very rich and is behind kidnapping of children and controls a vice president. And this is the move that takes the cake. He has someone at an excavation site do all the work and find the hidden tomb abnd goes inside to study. And whent he guy tells this chracter he kills him because he saw something he wasn;t supposed to see. Does that sound like supressing information to anybody.

2.The president of the United States comes up with a brillant idea to force Americans to get DNA testing to find out if they are sleepers (Aliens) or not. So he tells this congress lady I need you to get congress to go along with this. So they need to fool the public into doing it. Lets fudge the numbers at the CDC and makie it look like a pandemic is spearding. Ah now does that familiar to anybody? Just a little bit?? anybody??

3.So the Sleepers (Aliens) destroy the Washington Monument. So what is the cover story the presidents administration comes up with. Muslim terrorist. I mean let alone what muslim terrorist group would have the capability to bring down the Washington monument. I mean that story right there sounds familiar. cough cough 9/11.

So does anyone else see huge huge New world orderness around The Event??

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well I've yet to see it so I'm not reading any more just incase you spoil it.

yeesh...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Yeah, it was difficult last night as almost every 5 mins I had to pause and rewind. Did they really write that?

Interesting thing is that the show is leaning towards the US being the true enemy and the Aliens are the under dogs...heroes if you will.

Yup, I see the Aliens as us. We are kept in the dark and have to fight for our rights and freedoms against an ever encroaching NWO. When we start to speak-up, we are silenced.

When we try to suggest ways to create a space for all to exist together, TPTB can't have that so they silence us, use fake CDC reports to justify sticking needles in us and the MSM to lie to us.

I think this is what the show is about...We are the Aliens that have fight for our lives against the NWO.

Almost forgot...Another Black Prez? Too close to reality.

edit on 5-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's good to see others noticing the same propaganda and programming. It seems they are being pretty blatant, not as bad as Law & Order or CSI behavior modification programming, but The Event is getting pretty sick in it's parallels with reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Interesting thing is that the show is leaning towards the US being the true enemy and the Aliens are the under dogs...heroes if you will.
reply to post by jude11

thats intersting that you say that since the Aliens are basically planning to wipe out half the human population and take over earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

reply to post by jude11

thats intersting that you say that since the Aliens are basically planning to wipe out half the human population and take over earth.

That is the interesting point here. It seems like the Prez is just another War-mongering leader that does not care about the other side.

Maybe it's just me but I find myself hoping that there is a solution where both societies can co-exist.

Now when we talk about V, that's another case. Anna, although hot, is pure evil! lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What I would like to see and would make the Event show much better And I am not saying ti is bad. But what would make it even better from an unpredictability stand point would be since The Sleepers or Aliens there have out smarted and out manuvered the humans and out technology them. Is for a another different Alien race to show up and want to take out the other Alien race due to some past grude or to seek seek vengence for something they did. Where it would be a three way pwoer struggle. Something like star craft.

Where they could say we will work with the humans to destroy them and then will destory the humans. It think that could make the stroy line so much better. (sorry I have an overactive imagination.)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OH, I know! I couldn't believe the nerve of the writers on last night's episode. So in your face NWO!

How about the way that Rothchild charactor pushes those token pieces around some kind of playing board and he tells that CIA agent that he is part of ancient lineage of (what was it?) "shepards" to PROTECT us from the aliens

Right, and that DNA testing on the basis of a pandemic lie.......REALLY? Too much.

Do you think they are playing us or trying to tell us something?

S&F

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lol after watching the latest episode my first thought was i gotta start a thread ( but i havent figured out how to yet ) and now today i find this one. there was a video posted recently about the Annunaki and it was just a carbon copy of everything that was in the event. the wormhole type spiral that transported the bus - tell me that didnt look like the norway spiral?? secretbase in alaska - area 51?? i just wish i could find that video to show the comparison

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, there are some good guys finally fighting back
against the horrid demons in power and are subtly exposing their
dastardly deeds, little by little to the public.
Keep your eyes peeled for more.
I have seen some pretty suspect pictures coming out of japan and
libya with suspicions of fakery to the fore.
The tucson shootings have also thrown up alot of almost comical wierdness.
Is someone trying to tell us something?
Here's hoping...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Do you think they are playing us or trying to tell us something?
reply to post by windword

I don;t know maybe the writers on that show fullheartedly believe and know about the globalist and are trying to get message out. I think dude said he was some sentinel linage or something like that. But yeah wow I have neevr seen a show with some much NWO stuff in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2011 by jude11 because: moved to original

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I see the same similarities in V and Stargate Universe... alien themes... governments...DNA... Vacinations... World events...

It's all preperation... getting the public to accept it as reality when it finally happens...

A bunch of B*****x if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

LOL OMG!

You literally must have a NWO camera in my house, I said the exact same things to my partner last night as we watched it.

The Rothschild bit - I said exactly the same, the DNA bit and the terrorism link.

Crazy really, shows what they are doing does work on people if it is intended too, or are they feeding into conspiracy theorists hands like me and you.

Strange though, that you picked up on the Rothschild character like I did.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

When I watched this episode I was immediately reminded of a news story I had heard just a short while ago about the spread of TB.
www.google.com...

GENEVA — Over two million people will contract a form of tuberculosis by 2015 that is difficult to treat, the World Health Organization said Wednesday.

Hundreds of thousands worldwide will die from multi-drug-resistant strains of tuberculosis during that period unless greater efforts are made to properly diagnose all patients and provide them with correct medication, said Mario Raviglione, the director of WHO's Stop TB department

But here's the part that made me think that they will implement some new "screening" measure to detect this drug-resistant TB

Some countries in eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union are successfully reducing infection rates with aggressive detection and treatment programs, Raviglione said. But elsewhere the lack of proper screening for MDR-TB means many sufferers are going undiagnosed, let alone properly treated, increasing the risk that they will spread the disease to others.

Is it just me, or is this show really starting to parallel more than just a few events currently taking place in our world?
edit on 6-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

They don't say Muslim terrorists they just say terrorists. But to be honest think its just that the show is based around this kind of stuff, who knows perhaps the writters are on ATS.

Great show by the way!

ALS

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They don't say Muslim terrorists they just say terrorists.
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

NO I am quite sure they said Pakistan terrorist group. But okay.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

They don't say Muslim terrorists they just say terrorists.
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

NO I am quite sure they said Pakistan terrorist group. But okay.

They did say it was a Pakistani terrorist group. While they didn't come right out and say "Muslim" I think we can agree that being from Pakistan, that's kind of implied.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well it doesn't really matter. But I had a thought, the Portal Array that they use to knock down the wasington monument, remind you of HAARP much?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I enjoy watching this show, but the whole pandemic-scare-everyone-to-get-tested-and-route-out-the-aliens trick, in my opinion, is flawed.

1. How does the President know the aliens would even be susceptible to a human virus like TB to where they would even be compelled to worry about contracting it? Viruses are usually very specific to a species.
2. Since the aliens know the government just killed a bunch of them, and is out to get them, why would they ever go get prodded by that same government? Don't you think a race as technologically advanced as they are, would be a little smarter than that or at the very least, would be warned by Sofia?

In the name of good television writing, I really hope it backfires on the humans and they are forced to come up with a more intelligent plan.

As for the game board, does anyone have more info on what it is/represents?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join