It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky 'Blob' During Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

12.50AM Tue Apr 5 2011

Blob Video

Watch this video from our programme last night - Mon 4th April and give us your thoughts. It was flagged up by a viewer who spotted it during the piece about the M11 crash.

We're all fascinated by the 'blob' and how it moves - notice how it flashes when it moves into the bushes and then follows the empty road upwards.

It appeared above the shoulder of our reporter Harriet Prest as she gave details of the serious accident which happened previously that day.

---

Many explanations are available no doubt but amusing / interesting none the less.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Sorry the video could not be found"

I refreshed several times and keep getting same message.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by excelents

It says video cannot be found

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.itv.com...

Hope that helps !

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It says:

Sorry, this video is only available to be viewed within the UK. If you are inside the UK and believe you have received this message in error, please visit the Help pages.....

Couldn't view it--

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Videos can not be found.
Apparently the BLOB has destroyed all evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by excelents
www.itv.com...

Hope that helps !

Nope, the player itself says it cannot be found.

The article lists and the embedded player is there but it says it cant be found.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the blob slimed your video before we got to see it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
here ya go!! Found it on Youtube. I think this is the one you were talking about

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by excelents

12.50AM Tue Apr 5 2011

Blob Video

Watch this video from our programme last night - Mon 4th April and give us your thoughts. It was flagged up by a viewer who spotted it during the piece about the M11 crash.

We're all fascinated by the 'blob' and how it moves - notice how it flashes when it moves into the bushes and then follows the empty road upwards.

It appeared above the shoulder of our reporter Harriet Prest as she gave details of the serious accident which happened previously that day.

---

Many explanations are available no doubt but amusing / interesting none the less.

Not in the UK, cant watch vid

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yep thats the one lol, although I don't know weather there will be any further distortion with it coming from YouTube.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Here's another one from Granada Reports, start it at 26 mins in. Though I'm sure 99% that this is just an insect on external camera.

Your's however is most unusual, especially when you realise how fast it is moving.

Nothing up on you tube atm so sorry to those not in UK
edit on 5-4-2011 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Report investigation sez it's an insect crawling across the camera lens but to me it looks like something standing on 2 legs and walking.

Weird at best.

top topics

join