It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Survivor Won't Back Down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
It turns out the judge hearing the case is George Bush's cousin;

en.wikipedia.org...

The Truthers are going to go crazy.

This is going to be good.
edit on 5-4-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

If this is true then we need some very powerful lawyers calling for this judge to recuse himself.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It makes me angry that even though we all know the truth and we all know that the time to act is now, most of us are to cowardly to do anything, including myself. I think someone needs to set up an event, or a protest/march on behalf of people like this. It needs to be done, anyone agree?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
By the way, according to the new "You could be a terrorist" memo they put out, this thread/entire site is a hotbed for terrorism!!!!

They will not get away with this forever, US is quite overdue for a revolution, and I really do feel it will be in my lifetime, forget the 2012 crap, I see MAJOR civil wars in the very near future.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ParkerCramer

So..............two planes hit the world trade center, office buildings, and do not penetrate through the other side, yet it brings both buildings down..................another plane hits the pentagon, penetrates through what 9' reinforced walls and disenegrates????

so, which is it??? if the plane can penetrate the pentagon then it surely would of gone through office walls and furniture to come flying out the other side.

Please critical thought would be required here.

Yes, of course, as all critical thinkers know, every building is constructed in the same manner with the same materials and react exactly the same to every stress. Of course that's critical thinking.

dude, I have been a builder for 30 years.
I can assure you he addressed your points fully.
furniture and glass is softer than reinforced concrete I am sure of this.
Maybe we have a scientist or engineer that can confirm this?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willuminazi
It makes me angry that even though we all know the truth and we all know that the time to act is now, most of us are to cowardly to do anything, including myself. I think someone needs to set up an event, or a protest/march on behalf of people like this. It needs to be done, anyone agree?

Thats not the answer, if marching ever did anything, we would of cured cancer by now, in USA there is no coordinated effort to cure cancer, in the meantime people are marching every single day to cure cancer, while the money they raised is spent on the event they are going to.

Do what the government would call you a terrorist, stockpile ammo, guns, food,water, seeds, make plans, be prepared, don't march on a street like all the other momo's with nothing else to contribute.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So, The planes that hit the Trade Centers blew up SO HOT, they melted the structures.

Plane hits Pentagon and is SO HOT it disintegrates,leaving nothing but a pretty big hole.

I'm sure she'll be shredded for any credebility shortly.

She's got some brass ones. I'll give her credit for that. Oh, boy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First, this is one woman. Here is a list of numerous people who saw a plane. Maybe they can be material witnesses.

whatreallyhappened.com...

Plus, all these pictures...

criticalthrash.com...

There was no bomb or explosives. An explosion, yes, because a plane going 500 mph hit a wall.

This looks like something huge hit a building...like a jet.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Just hoping she sets the course for others to follow. A very brave individual and her child has something to be proud of. We should pay close attention to this one and her personally. I wonder if anything will be done to smear her soon enough - we have to hold the course as well and not believe it! And I would hate to think the worst in regards to her safety.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
until the day 9/11 is exposed

people will never know that they were enslaved by this strict system of obedience

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So what happened to Flight 77 then?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I don’t know about the Pentagon crash enough to offer an opinion regarding the physical evidence. But Bush’s cousin trying the case is a monumental PR disaster when combating a “conspiracy”. The point is if it “looks bad”, then why do it?

Instead of dispelling the idea of a conspiracy, it only gives additional cause for suspicion.

Does anyone think the political savvy are unaware of how their behavior effects their image? He must have known beyond a doubt, that his connection to the Bush presidency would be interpreted as a conflict. If the idea was that he’s the man to dispel the mistrust, then it’s an epic fail.

So even I grow suspicious, since the appearances would be obvious and there would have to be an alternate reason to continue on with that risks. If it walks like a Bush, quacks like a Bush. I’m not saying I accept the alternate collision idea, just that if they wanted to put it at rest once and for all, they have a real strange way of doing it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

isn't that cozy. How could that work with a Judge not having any interest in the case.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
What about the people who called 911 for seeing a low flying plane

What about the people who called 911 for seeing a low flying plane

Seriously, why did that information go out the door....There were about 30 witnesses who watched the plane from the highway run right into the building, what about those people, were they all making it up

It would be a great story if they faked it, but simply said all the evidence I have ever seen has not completed any theory...

The worst part of it all is how you guys become experts on structures during fire. I spent 5 years of my life gaining a fire engineering degree (not fire protection degree), I have spent years understanding the thermodynamics of fire and its effect on structures....there is no doubt in my mind that fire could easily take out the building if the fire protection systems in place that protects the steel failed...

Also, a fire burning in building 7 for long enough could also take the building out almost perfectly like a demolition crew.....

Conduction through steel structures is very easily able to spread the heat in ways that many of you can not understand.....Take this from an expert (court obtained) that a fire could easily take down those buildings.
edit on 6-4-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nice pics esdad... Looks like fire to me even if she didn't walk though any.

Don't know WHAT caused the explosion.. Looks like Pentagon got hit with no warning though.

That's a different story.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Putting the so-called "evidence" aside, if the wing "folded back", then what was it attached to that cause it to "disappear into the Pentagon"? If it folded back, it wouldn't be attached to anything of any substance that would allow it to continue into the Pentagon and miraculously vanish. People who honestly believe that could happen cannot be reasoned with.

Furthermore, commercial airliners are basically tin cans. There is no way the nose of one of those airliners could penetrate nine feet of steel reinforced concrete and leave a nice, clean 16' hole on the inner wall of the third ring, yet that's what they expect us to believe. Again, anybody who believes that could happen cannot be reasoned with and the argument is pointless.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by kwakakev

the missing airplane, hmm... It is a bit of a problem for the theory that an airplane hit the pentagon.

Actually it fully supports the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon - its missing from the inventory of planes for American Airlines - unless you can tell me where it is?

Hidden.

Or dismantled or maybe they just sent it to a Russian car shop and had the VIN scraped.

Probably wouldn't be that difficult to make it disappear, I mean, didn't David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty poof?

Khar

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

So far all you have got is;

Larry Silverstein did in fact say.... Pull It

and WTC7 did in fact fall at near free fall acceleration for 2.24 sec 6 sec into the collapse.

You Have Nothing Else

We also have

The 19 hijackers were spotted more than a year before the attacks.
The government ignored repeated warnings by the CIA
They had intimate relasion to us untill the day of the attacks.
They were trained on US bases.
They were housed by agents..
Dick Cheney commanded the defence, while Rumsfeld was MIA.
Dick Cheney issued a stand down order.
Bush Opposed 9/11 Query
Bush and Cheney refused to testify under oath.
testimony under torture.
Information based on torture can not be used in a court.
Phillip Zelikow lead the 911 comission.
70% of the questions asked by 911 families remain unanswered.
The buildings fell in impossible speed.
3 buildings fell.
Explosion witnesses.
media cover-up.
U.S. law provides blanket immunity to Saudi Arabia from lawsuits over the 9/11 attacks.
Even though Saudi Arabia financed Al Quada for many years

etc etc
edit on 6-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Justice will never be served, the court gets their money from the Government, who is the main criminal in this case, not to mention a great possibility that corruption is common in this party. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shrug it off and say "Oh well, we're still getting paid, who cares.."

Plus there are a lot of people who claim this or that happening during the 9/11 incidents, so many different stories and claims, I'm sure the court is tired of all the threats about lawsuits and whatnot, again another reason to shrug it off just like the rest.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
By the way, according to the new "You could be a terrorist" memo they put out, this thread/entire site is a hotbed for terrorism!!!!

They will not get away with this forever, US is quite overdue for a revolution, and I really do feel it will be in my lifetime, forget the 2012 crap, I see MAJOR civil wars in the very near future.

I hope it'll be different this time. I am hoping folks will snap out of their trances and realize they've got a lot more in common with each other than they do with the folks at the top. Hopefully the anger won't be misdirected..."I'll get on my knees and pray we don't get fooled again."

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Justice will never be served, the court gets their money from the Government, who is the main criminal in this case, not to mention a great possibility that corruption is common in this party. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shrug it off and say "Oh well, we're still getting paid, who cares.."

Plus there are a lot of people who claim this or that happening during the 9/11 incidents, so many different stories and claims, I'm sure the court is tired of all the threats about lawsuits and whatnot, again another reason to shrug it off just like the rest.

I believe 911 will go down in history as the beginning of the Apocalypse.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join