It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Survivor Won't Back Down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

If they are going to be tried by a Military Tribunal, they would be considered as "Militia", as such. Just a thought. Too tired to look it up atm, but as far as I am aware, Militia can be tried by a Military Tribunal.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Are you serious or stupid? Police cannot investigate other family members due to the bias, pressure and difficultly in remaining objective to the case as it becomes more than just a job and can get very personal. The same goes for judges. The fact Bush's cousin get to decide on the case just reeks of the corruption and lack of objectivity going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

When something just doesn't make any sense, it probably didn't happen that way. When you get that feeling in your "gut" that something isn't right, it probably isn't. You don't always need "evidence". You just know it isn't right. I don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Could very well have been a missile. A missile makes more sense and it would cause an "implosion".

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I trust Ms. Gallop has a good security plan in place.

Anyone threatening the mass murderers in high offices during the 9-11 false flag operation is sure to have their lfe shortened. Look for an "unfortunate accident" or "suicide"...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Let us not forget, too, that George W. Bush claims to have seen the "first plane" hit the Tower!! And he said that more than once, more than twice, until someone finally told him to stop. How could he have seen the first plane strike? He was in a school wasn't he? Or, maybe there was closed circuit TV set up in his limo??

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What about the people who called 911 for seeing a low flying plane

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Try and stay on topic please!

PLEASE READ - Regarding the 9/11 forum

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by daggyz

Could very well have been a missile. A missile makes more sense and it would cause an "implosion".

Missiles don’t implode they explode. Plus explosives don’t give off the bright orange fireballs. Fuel gives off the orange fireballs. I have never heard of a weapon that 'implodes'. Unless you consider a submarine as a weapon.

Plus the only links between the Bush’s and 911 is on conspiracy websites.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok, I have a question and no I'm not up to par on the 911 thing I hope someone can help me answer this. If I recall wasn't there a third plane that landed in a field or something? The one where the guys over took the box cutting people and caused it to crash land? This one would obviously not have hit the Pentagon if it landed in a field, also was this plane headed to some place different like the White House? If someone could clear that up for me it would be great. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This lady standing up to these clowns in power. What a bunch of sicking, evil liars (without conscious) worthless missfits. It's coming too your neighbor soon as well as mine. We either stand against these monsters or fall. Most Americans are fat (real [SNIP] fat) spineless wonders who only consider their needs and their next meal. Not all but way to many. I'm a body builder who eats healthy and at the same time requiring so much less (my stomach is not the size of a basketball) food. I don't eat the package posion at Walmart nor at these fast food killers and this is our economy. We don"t have long before this world becomes total chaos.......

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Explosives, a missile, or maybe even railgun ammunition...but not an airliner. The lack of debris, the undersized inferno, the dispersal pattern...it's all wrong...ALL wrong...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ParkerCramer

So..............two planes hit the world trade center, office buildings, and do not penetrate through the other side, yet it brings both buildings down..................another plane hits the pentagon, penetrates through what 9' reinforced walls and disenegrates????

so, which is it??? if the plane can penetrate the pentagon then it surely would of gone through office walls and furniture to come flying out the other side.

Please critical thought would be required here.

Yes, of course, as all critical thinkers know, every building is constructed in the same manner with the same materials and react exactly the same to every stress. Of course that's critical thinking.

you see, you completely missed their point. Their point is exactly that the buildings are not made of the same materials. Their point in fact was that the pentagon's walls are stronger than the WTC and yet one shows a plane going all the way through and the weaker does not. Can you please actually read and comprehend peoples posts before being sarcastic and condescending?

Probably not

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I dont think a plane hit the pentagon, but it all honesty I hope one did. Why? because if that plane didnt hit the pentagon then what did they do to all those poor people on that flight to make the story fit

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

Well how many died as a result of the towers collapsing, i am sure executing a plane full of people wasn't to much more concerning to them.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If a plane didn't hit that building, then where is the plane? Were we not tracking it? What about the people? None of them from that plane called anyone? I hate to imagine where those people are now and what was done to them if this is the case, which I've never seen a plane crash where the plane just completely disappeared.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My only response to such morons... it has been tested, and there is proof
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

What i don't understand is i live and work in Virginia. I actually during 2001, worked in Culpeper. Why is it noone knows who these people are in a relatively small town? Why do no kids know who Bernard Brown is? She should be 21 now, and yet, i haven't heard any testimonies from her friends? I have many friends in Upper Marlboro, yet know nothing of the victims who are supposedly from there?

My family, from Alexandria, has never heard of a Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby?

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager..... Just sparked something, from reston, 45, activate reston 5? #ing try password Norma Khan for insurance file

I don't buy it, i think these people are all fake.

A friend of mines father was a Fairfax firefighter, he worked on the pentagon from the moment it happened, he claims he saw no bodies.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetT

It was flight 93 heading for the white house. There is a lot of controversy with the final few minutes on this one as well. Official story is the passengers took over the airplane and crashed it into the ground. With a very dispersed crash scene and cover up on the last minutes of the flight the unofficial story is that it was shot down. Heaps on the internet about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No one with an ounce of common sense could believe the official story. A plane of that size VAPORIZED?
I'm sure they can submit all kinds of evidence, but it didn't come from that "crash" site. I've watched reenactments of what was claimed to happen. Where's the giant hole that should have been there? Why isn't the concrete torn up by the engines, that would have dug in, if that plane had come in the way it's claimed to have. NO evidence backs up the official story. They did this for money and power. History will prove it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join