It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Survivor Won't Back Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Actually if you compare both the American Airlines 77 and Air France 447, one thing is odd.

Where are the Acars messages ?

On Air France 447, there were a string of Acars messages (autopilot disagree, Third law messages, descent warnings etc).

What about the American Airlines Flight 77 ?
edit on 6-4-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

Or at the time were American aircraft not required to have Acars fitted ?
edit on 6-4-2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Lets see. A flimsy aluminum airframe versus a hardened concrete wall with blast-resistant windows. Plane loses. Nothing delusional about that.

Yea, yet that same flimsy plane can still bring down a 1000 ft skyscraper..how does that work?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
Actually if you compare both the American Airlines 77 and Air France 447, one thing is odd.

Where are the Acars messages ?

On Air France 447, there were a string of Acars messages (autopilot disagree, Third law messages, descent warnings etc).

What about the American Airlines Flight 77 ?

If by "Third law messages" you mean Overspeed Warning, It went off twice during the flight.

www3.ntsb.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
When you look at the photos an explosion didn't occur due to the filed of debri (inwards), it would have to be an implosion. Work that one out conspiracy people? Is there now a new weapon?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by warbird03

I don't think we'll ever know for sure at this point. She makes some good points in that interview I linked to though. There are (or at least were) automated defenses for the Pentagon that would have shot the plane down under normal circumstances.

Oh really? And exactly what kind of defenses were they? Exactly where were they located? When were they installed? Command and control system dynamics? C'mon - give us some details.

I think that would leave 3 possibilities, although I'm definitely no expert on it.

No expert? Boy is that an understatement.

It seems to me that it would have to be either something the system wasn't capable of shooting down, something already in the building such as a bomb, or the systems were deactivated.

Or, just a possibility here, the Pentagon didn't have a system of automated ground to air missiles because smarter people then you decided that would be a bad thing to have on a building that was located on the landing approach to a public airport!!!

Did you even bother to read the interview with her that I linked to? I'm guessing no because if you had, many of those questions would be answered. She had TS/SCI clearence so I'd imagine she was pretty well informed about the building she worked in.

TS/SCI doesn't mean she was informed about of the construction/defensive capabilities of the facility. I have a TS/SCI level clearance and it is only needed for my job, and I'm sure its the same for her. I believe many of her questions will remain unanswered. I wish the best for her though

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
there were no planes...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by drifter1109

9/11 has had a global impact.

As a direct result of the events of 9/11, there are many people detained without charge or access to representation.

Draconian laws have been rushed through, and our rightful freedoms have been eroded.

Many, many, many men women and children have been slaughtered in wars.

The lawsuit should be an international one, and it should conceivably be held at the Hague, the international criminal/war crimes court, not in the USA.

The crimes that were committed in the USA on 9/11 affect us all internationally, so the court should be an international court.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Talking of cimes, I hear that the Guantanamo Bay detainees are going to be tried by military court.

Is this correct ?

If so that is wrong of these supposed terrorists.
They are not military people so its wrong.

America freedom, yeh right.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And so Bush's cousin was the judge... What a blatant conflict of interest, no respect, no honour, no justice.
There have been a few moves on the international scene to push this case, at the moment Bush is not free to travel internationally with risk of being arrested. Inside America all 9/11 cases have quickly ended with prejudice. There is a war going on, anyone think that this can be resolved with out a civil war?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
One amzingly stupid question:

Are there any reports on passengers or pilots/stewardesses of American Airlines Flight 77? Or from relatives who lost dear ones in the crash? I mean that would clear things up, wouldn't it?

That probably would be the first thing to be known as a fact; Who were killed in the crash an who are the relatives, where are they buried/honoured?

Has anyone information on that?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sorry, to answer my onw question:

I just found this:

American Airlines Flight 77 Passengers
As Reported by CNN

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.
CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Source/More

So where did the plane go/crash if it didn't hit the Pentagon???
edit on 6/4/2011 by saturnus1962 because: added last sentence

edit on 6-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added Ex tags and source

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I was all for 9/11 truth, until I put some deep thought into it. Now, it scares the h*ll out of me. I know it needs to happen, but I think we need to prepare for the outcome, before it happens... I have a bad feeling the truth could cause a lot of chaos, and will put our country in a very weak posture. Especially now, with the looming possibility that the dollar loses it's position as the World Reserve Currency.. When and if (I think 'if' is out of the question) it happens, if 9/11 truth isn't the cause of that travesty, it will certainly fuel some serious anti-American feelings. And I think the countries that hold our debt, might want to collect on it. I don't know what to think anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Divine Providence keep and protect her BUT,

I'm curious how she hasn't had and "accident".

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is the woman whom Jesse V. interviewed on Conspiracy Theory. You can really get a sense of truth and condemnation eminating from her.The condemnation from her work peers of course.I suggest re-watching the pentagon episode to all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanistInitiative

Getting the crooks and corruption out will make USA stronger than ever.

Save it from this slippery slope they're driving it down. There's a reason the dollar is tanking.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Thank you God. Now lets just pray nothing happens to her and it makes it to court. She is going to have a lot of people willing to testifiy for her. I said the other day on ATS, if someone would just file a wrongful death or negligent suite, Bless her brave heart. F&S

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

they are not real people...actors play they relatives etc...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Way to go Sam!

Best post so far after the OP!

I've tried to wake up family members and some friends and I've learned one thing.

The ones that listen, are already awake or getting there. The ones that will not wake up are a lost cause.

Let the dead bury the dead.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by saturnus1962

they are not real people...actors play they relatives etc...

I don't know one way or the other if your statement is correct or not.

Can you prove it?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So why is it a conflict of interest? Bush is not on trial or even under investigation. Bush can no longer hold public office, so the judge cannot get extra perks.

Since the judge kicked the case out because of her ‘delusional’ ideas, that says the truthers are also considered ‘delusional’.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join