It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Survivor Won't Back Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by hooper

There are windows still intact in the places that should've been impacted by the wings and/or engine. I believe the fantasy is all your own creating.

Oh, sorry, since you have declared that those windows should have been broken I guess we have no choice but to convene a new investigation. Because that's how it works.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

After Thermo's post, with all the images from the Pentagon that don't show evidence of a jet, can you tell me who's story is more reliable; the person who claims a jet wing caused the below damage to the wall before folding back and disappearing into the Pentagon, or the person claiming explosives?

Not being an idiot, I am going to say wing of a airplane. What with all the witnesses, the missing airplane, the DNA, the recording devices, the plane wreckage, etc., etc., etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

After Thermo's post, with all the images from the Pentagon that don't show evidence of a jet, can you tell me who's story is more reliable; the person who claims a jet wing caused the below damage to the wall before folding back and disappearing into the Pentagon, or the person claiming explosives?

Not being an idiot, I am going to say wing of a airplane. What with all the witnesses, the missing airplane, the DNA, the recording devices, the plane wreckage, etc., etc., etc.

the missing airplane, hmm... It is a bit of a problem for the theory that an airplane hit the pentagon.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

God Bless all those who seek the truth about what happened on 09/11, there is no doubt that something really stinks and that there has been a huge effort to make it a taboo subject.

One would have to be a fool or a liar to deny that there are enough qualified, credible and sane people calling for a new investigation, while at the same time most Americans have heard that there seems to be something wrong with what we have been told about 9/11.

When we look at how America has responded to 9/11 Truth (willful ignorance, ridicule, threats, assaults,etc) we see that the average response is exactly what the MSM conditioning aimed to achieve, Truthers need to know that this is not due to a failure to spread the word but rather a failure on the part of the majority who not only like the lies, they will die to defend them, they are failures and it is why they are being ass raped for everything they have right now, like most failures, they will be disposed of when the time is right, do you really want to be right there standing with them when the time comes?

Honestly, I don't and I wont because I have seen the true face of my Country and it is shamefull, greedy, murderous, scandalous and inconsiderate just to name a few, I will not fight to defend it and its no wonder that the Police State has been constructed, with the caliber of people we have its a necessary move.

I love America and the ideals that we are SUPPOSED to have, what I grew up believing in my beloved City, but 9/11 tore down that lie and know I really see what its all about.

Now you can babysit, coddle and try to wake everyone up but I promise you that it is a fruitless endeavor, they simply do not care about 9/11 or anything that does not provide gratification.

America does not give two craps about what happened to us but you guys seem to even after almost a decade, so I will say this, I do not advocate CPR on a corpse that is falling apart so it is with an open heart that I tell all of my 9/11 Truth Brothers and Sisters that they need to keep that money spent on burning DVD's that nobody watches and start to focus on themselves and learning how to take care of each other, buy land, get assets, etc.

Instead of spending $25 on blanks, send it to the Fealgood Foundation or Rememberbuilding7.org where it can really make a difference.

We truly cant save the world but we can save each other, lets not waste any time.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So what happened in court today?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
[SNIP]

Ah, a skimmer like me. Are you new? Welcome.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

the missing airplane, hmm... It is a bit of a problem for the theory that an airplane hit the pentagon.

Actually it fully supports the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon - its missing from the inventory of planes for American Airlines - unless you can tell me where it is?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The world is a big place, could be anywhere.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by hooper

The world is a big place, could be anywhere.

But not in the place where they found the remains of the last known passengers and the recording devices? No, no, not there. If they found it there then you wouldn't have a conspiracy to play with.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

There are windows still intact in the places that should've been impacted by the wings and/or engine. I believe the fantasy is all your own creating.

Oh, sorry, since you have declared that those windows should have been broken I guess we have no choice but to convene a new investigation. Because that's how it works.

No, just think it is naive to believe an airplane punched through to almost the innermost layer of the pentagon yet left the surrounding impact areas pretty much intact.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

No, just think it is naive to believe an airplane punched through to almost the innermost layer of the pentagon yet left the surrounding impact areas pretty much intact.

Yes, I am "naive" enough to believe that the things that weren't hit by the airplane directly probably wouldn't be greatly affected. In fact thinking otherwise is pretty much naive.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by warbird03

I don't think we'll ever know for sure at this point. She makes some good points in that interview I linked to though. There are (or at least were) automated defenses for the Pentagon that would have shot the plane down under normal circumstances.

Oh really? And exactly what kind of defenses were they? Exactly where were they located? When were they installed? Command and control system dynamics? C'mon - give us some details.

I think that would leave 3 possibilities, although I'm definitely no expert on it.

No expert? Boy is that an understatement.

It seems to me that it would have to be either something the system wasn't capable of shooting down, something already in the building such as a bomb, or the systems were deactivated.

Or, just a possibility here, the Pentagon didn't have a system of automated ground to air missiles because smarter people then you decided that would be a bad thing to have on a building that was located on the landing approach to a public airport!!!

Did you even bother to read the interview with her that I linked to? I'm guessing no because if you had, many of those questions would be answered. She had TS/SCI clearence so I'd imagine she was pretty well informed about the building she worked in.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Actually it fully supports the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon - its missing from the inventory of planes for American Airlines - unless you can tell me where it is?

So..............two planes hit the world trade center, office buildings, and do not penetrate through the other side, yet it brings both buildings down..................another plane hits the pentagon, penetrates through what 9' reinforced walls and disenegrates????

so, which is it??? if the plane can penetrate the pentagon then it surely would of gone through office walls and furniture to come flying out the other side.

Please critical thought would be required here.

Parker

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

So..............two planes hit the world trade center, office buildings, and do not penetrate through the other side, yet it brings both buildings down..................another plane hits the pentagon, penetrates through what 9' reinforced walls and disenegrates????

so, which is it??? if the plane can penetrate the pentagon then it surely would of gone through office walls and furniture to come flying out the other side.

Please critical thought would be required here.

Yes, of course, as all critical thinkers know, every building is constructed in the same manner with the same materials and react exactly the same to every stress. Of course that's critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It's also missing from the photographic evidence, doesn't show up in the forensic evidence and isn't in the documentary evidence.

Why do you want to believe in planes so badly?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

[quote[It's also missing from the photographic evidence,
Well, except for the photos of the plane wreckage at the site. And before you ask, I'm not going to post them, they're public knowledge - ignore them if you must - and we know you must.

doesn't show up in the forensic evidence

Except for the data from the recorders recovered at the site.

and isn't in the documentary evidence.

Don't even know what that means.

Why do you want to believe in planes so badly?

I'm sorry - you're a little confused - you're the "believer".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You're talking about the tin foil on the lawn and the scraps around the circular hole in the reinforced concrete wall of the C ring light well?

You can post them if you like (I'd be embarrassed if I were you), but you're still shy about 100000 pounds of airplane.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hoop, you keep talking about the photographic evidence. How's about you gather all that "evidence" up and post it, so that everyone can see what you are talking about. My guess is this will be the first break in the dam, because in order for your story to be correct there has to be an airplane. Check the earliest pictures shot after the explosion, and there's absolutely zero evidence of an airliner. The pictures of uniformed men at the scene are pictures of men placing the conveniently sized and colored pieces of 'wreckage'. Keep sticking up for the 'plane' theory Hoop, you look like a fool.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
anyone wanna take a guess as to whats in the wings of airplanes?
it might explain where the wings are lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join