It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Survivor Won't Back Down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
I am from New Haven CT and have just talked to my brother two minutes ago and he said NOBODY in new haven has even heard of the trial.
IT IS NOT in the NEW HAVEN REGISTER or on ACTION NEWS 8 and my brother watches the news (too much i think) and gets the newspaper everyday yet NOTHING.
Does anyone find this rather interesting.
But the home invasion case in Cheshire is everywhere and even the trial of the police officers.
I was a child when the Black Panther trials were held in New Haven and it was everywhere and we even had a curfew.
Is this not bigger than the Black Panther trials yet no mention in the media outlets of any kind.
He said he would try to find out any info for me so hopefully i find out something.

I also just called William Veale at 925-212-3678 and left message asking why no media coverage.
Media contact: William Veale [email protected], [email protected], 510-845-5675, 925-212-3678

edit on 7-4-2011 by laslidealist because: add info

It wasn't a trail. It was a hearing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
I know i've already said this, but why would there be a COI if Bush isn't named in any of the lawsuits?

Primarily: because he was commander in Chief, and this involves a battle against the military's top agency.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious
Primarily: because he was commander in Chief, and this involves a battle against the military's top agency.

So, why isn't Bush named in the suit?

BTW, if he is not named, it is not a COI.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Thanks for the post...I don't know, but do you know if there were any serial numbers listed for those parts that matched the wheels-off plane in the BTS database?

I understand there haven't been any serial-numbered parts forensically matched to any of the planes that were allegedly hijacked.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This thread is being watched closely by the staff and any off-topic, rude or inflamatory remarks will be removed. We ask that you please review the following threads:

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

**POLICY STATEMENT FOR THE 9/11 FORUM: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ**,

YOU are responsible for your own posts.

No other warnings will be given before removal of posts and potential loss of posting privileges occurs.

Thank You

ATS Staff

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Thanks for the post...I don't know, but do you know if there were any serial numbers listed for those parts that matched the wheels-off plane in the BTS database?

I understand there haven't been any serial-numbered parts forensically matched to any of the planes that were allegedly hijacked.

Wow. I didn't know you were privy to every detail about these events as they are uncovered by the various law enforcement agencies investigations. How does the FBI notify you of their discoveries? Email? Phone call?

That is interesting. Simply because *you* haven't been informed of any serial number matches, ergo, there are not any. Interesting way to go through life.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

That is interesting. Simply because *you* haven't been informed of any serial number matches, ergo, there are not any. Interesting way to go through life.

Where there any serial numbers recorded, if so why hasn’t this information been given to the public. It is my understanding that the FAA always releases their reports, and serial numbers, to the public after investigating a plane crash. There are no investigation reports done by the FAA or the FBI on any of these four alleged planes that allegedly crashed on 911. There are no maintenance records; it is as if these planes did not really exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Wow. I didn't know you were privy to every detail about these events as they are uncovered by the various law enforcement agencies investigations. How does the FBI notify you of their discoveries? Email? Phone call?

Call off the attack dogs, Daddy-o, I was asking a question.

It really is my understanding that there haven't been any plane parts forensically matched to any of the planes that were allegedly hijacked.

Is that wrong?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by trebor451

Where there any serial numbers recorded, if so why hasn’t this information been given to the public. It is my understanding that the FAA always releases their reports, and serial numbers, to the public after investigating a plane crash. There are no investigation reports done by the FAA or the FBI on any of these four alleged planes that allegedly crashed on 911. There are no maintenance records; it is as if these planes did not really exist.

Have you tried to get the information via FOIA requests?

Also, why would the FAA be investigating? It wasn't an accidental crash, it was a criminal act. That falls in the FBI's jurisdiction. Same with NTSB, who would ACTUALLY be the ones to investigate an airplane accident. Once it was due to a crime, the NTSB turns over everything to the FBI, and acks only in a support role.

Same thing with the maintenance records. File a FOIA request.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Call off the attack dogs, Daddy-o, I was asking a question.

It really is my understanding that there haven't been any plane parts forensically matched to any of the planes that were allegedly hijacked.

Is that wrong?

It's an argument from personal ignorance. You were not asking a question. It was "I understand " which does not imply a question, unless you follow it with "is that right?" See the question mark?

That makes it a question.

Feel free to file a FOIA request to the FBI. No, not the FAA or the NTSB, as they do not investigate crimes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's an argument from personal ignorance. You were not asking a question. It was "I understand " which does not imply a question, unless you follow it with "is that right?" See the question mark?

Feel free to file a FOIA request to the FBI. No, not the FAA or the NTSB, as they do not investigate crimes.

It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

It was a question, followed by my understanding of the situation. In the future, for your sake, I will state my understanding of the situation before asking the question.

What is your understanding? Are you aware of any plane parts that have been forensically matched to any of the planes?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Really? REALLY?

So if it's not on the record then there's no reason why anyone should expect Bush's cousin wouldn't play fair....

Hey kids, don't leave fantasy land just yet! We have trains, games and airplanes! Come on up!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It is always a pleasure to hear from you.

It was a question, followed by my understanding of the situation. In the future, for your sake, I will state my understanding of the situation before asking the question.

What is your understanding? Are you aware of any plane parts that have been forensically matched to any of the planes?

I don't know. My guess would be that at minimum, the FDR and CVR were. But, maybe not.

Why don't you file a FOIA request?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TakingTheRedPill
reply to post by FDNY343

Really? REALLY?

So if it's not on the record then there's no reason why anyone should expect Bush's cousin wouldn't play fair....

Hey kids, don't leave fantasy land just yet! We have trains, games and airplanes! Come on up!

No, since it has NOTHING to do with Bush, Bush is not listed as a defendant, nor a witness.

Now, tell me again why BUSH, who has NOTHING to do with the lawsuit, would have caused a COI for a judge?

Oh, right, because it's all a big conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So, why isn't Bush named in the suit?

BTW, if he is not named, it is not a COI.

So If I were to bring suit against Bill Gates it wouldn't be a conflict of interest to have Steve Ballmer as the judge per that thinking?

If your child was killed due to negligence and you sued the company responsible you would tell me that the cousin of one of the executives (or board members) being the judge in the case would not be a COI? Would every executive and board member be listed on such a lawsuit?

edit on 9-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So If I were to bring suit against Bill Gates it wouldn't be a conflict of interest to have Steve Ballmer as the judge per that thinking?

If your child was killed due to negligence and you sued the company responsible you would tell me that the cousin of one of the executives (or board members) being the judge in the case would not be a COI? Would every executive and board member be listed on such a lawsuit?

edit on 9-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

No. It most certainly wouldn't. Especially considering that there is not just one judge, there is 5 IIRC. One judge does not make all of the decisions. That is where the term "majority ruling" comes in.

Secondly, if you sue a company, usually you list the defendants. This may include all of the members of board if you want to.

Why isn't Bush being sued also? Seems somewhat illogical, but a moot point. It was dismissed with prejudice by a lower court.

ETA: You should read the USC on this subject.

codes.lp.findlaw.com...

28 USC, section 455

edit on 9-4-2011 by FDNY343 because: Add link

edit on 9-4-2011 by FDNY343 because: (no reason given)

One last edit. It states in Paragraph 5 that

He or his spouse, or a person within the third degree of relationship to either of them[/EX]

Third degree is a first cousin. Now, it says "within" which means a second degree or better.

See here.

www.pacode.com...

[EX]According to the civil law system, the third degree of relationship test would, for example, disqualify judges if their or their spouse’s parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles, siblings, nieces or nephews or their spouses were a party or lawyer in the proceeding, but would not disqualify them if a cousin were a party or lawyer in the proceeding. [/EX]

So, he does not have a COI accounding to US law.

Now, go try to find another reason to complain about April Gallop's lawsuit being thrown out.

Maybe it's because of the fact that she sucessfully sued American Airlines in 2003, and to date, has yet to admit fault and return that money.

edit on 9-4-2011 by FDNY343 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by FDNY343

[snip]
And jet fuel evaporates so fast yet it wouldn't in the towers, somehow it burned continously and got hotter constantly while maintaining its destructive power and weight according to the trusters, oh yes and ofc there would be no conflict of interest, they are just cousins after all that hold high positions of power , as is common in the world

edit on 4/8/2011 by tothetenthpower because: removed personal attack

Right, so if I were to go to your house, douse your entire room in jet fuel, then light it, its going to all burn off and evaporate so fast that it will not destroy your house or even your room?

Wanna put money on that Grinch?

Oh also, how is it that when I pour lighter fluid on the charcoal in my grill, and light it, the fuel burns off, but the charcoal remains lit and gets hotter? How is that????

edit on 4/10/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I recall not too long ago, there was a discussion why the NTSB was not the lead investigator into the crashes of the four aircraft. It was explained ad nauseum why that was. Didnt I see you there as well? If so, then why are you peddling this nonsense AGAIN?

For the trillionth time:
The crashes of the four aircraft were NOT accidents. They were criminal acts and crashed INTENTIONALLY. The NTSB investigates accidents. Do you know the difference between an accident and intentional act? The planes crashing into three buildings were NOT accidents. They were criminal acts. They KNOW what caused the crash. The hijackers intentionally piloted the plane into each building. The fourth crash was INTENTIONALLY crashed into a field by the pilot. No accidents.

And accident is one like Air France's Concorde crash, or Swiss Air 111. They did not know what caused the crashes. Same as with TWA Flight 800. AA Flight 1420. ACCIDENTS. Do you understand yet?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I recall not too long ago, there was a discussion why the NTSB was not the lead investigator into the crashes of the four aircraft. It was explained ad nauseum why that was. Didnt I see you there as well? If so, then why are you peddling this nonsense AGAIN?

Peddling what nonsense?

Generally I usually don’t respond to your fallacies and you offensive comment that you always make against me and everyone who does not support the OS lies. I have no idea to what you are talking about and I do not recall debating this issue with you.

For the trillionth time:

Exaggerating again?

The NTSB investigates accidents.

Yes your right, however I see this would be a good way to bury critical information about the four alleged planes that allegedly crashed. With no investigation, no information needed to be given to the public, especially evidence concerning the identity of the four alleged planes.

NTSB nows nothing about 9/11 .. amazing!
do they really say that they have NO AN IOTA of information on the 4 planes that crashed on 911???

tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

So I investigated further and found this:

The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of this accident as follows:

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.

- NTSB 2001 Index

www.democraticunderground.com...

So now it appears the investigation falls in the hands of the FBI, and guess what?

F.B.I. Counsel: No Records Available Revealing ID Process Of Recovered 9/11 Plane Wreckage

911blogger.com...

For the first time in America aviation history we have four commercial airliners that cashed on the same day, all in the same hour and our government is not interested into investigating these plane crashes. Perhaps they were not the alleged airplanes that the government claimed they were?
Why should Americans settle for the government claims about the four alleged airliners when the FBI and NTSB do not have a single piece of credible evidence to back their claims? Are we to just take their word that the FBI and the NTSB do not tell lies?
This really amuse me because, man will lie about anything to protect his own interests.
Everyone lies, including NTSB and the FBI when told to do so, by powerful politician in our Government.

Do you know the difference between an accident and intentional act?

No, I am a complete idiot, I have been researching the events of 911 for seven years now.

The planes crashing into three buildings were NOT accidents.

That is your opinion, furthermore you have no evidence that three commercial aircraft crashed into three building? Just the government word, nothing more.
I find it really interesting that you put such blind faith into our government, after they have been caught in reporting so many lies about 911.

The fourth crash was INTENTIONALLY crashed into a field by the pilot. No accidents.

Again, this is your opinion. You do not have a single piece of evidences to prove that the alleged planes were the said airplanes that supports that government claim, nothing but their word. I guess this is what people mean when one becomes a blind believer in hearsay information and nothing else matters.

edit on 10-4-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join