It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on CNN w/ Piers Morgan 04/04/11 ( full interview )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Former Minnesota governor and star of TruTV's hit show "Conspiracy Theory" (which doesn't air reruns anymore) Jesse Ventura was on CNN's Piers Morgan last night (4/4/11).

He talks about 16 million documents classified by the government last year, 9/11 being an inside job etc.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Omg thank you! I saw that yesterday and I've been looking to post it.

He's just great

He would make an awesome president

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Jesse Ventura/Ron Paul 2012 would be the only thing that has a chance to get this country back on the right track.

Hopefully RP leaves the republicrats, because thats the only way Ventura is going to run with him.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Yeah he did say that on the Alex Jones show yesterday.

I still don't think that even if Ron Paul and Ventura got elected, they would be able to change much. They would be going against an entire system that isn't meant to be transparent or non-corrupt. It's like 2 sheep surrounded by a pack of wolves and then having a vote on what's for dinner...

Governments have failed the people throughout history. Politics are useless. The only reason we make laws is because we don't know how to solve a problem. This is getting into some Zeitgeist / Venus Project philosophies but I do think they are on the right track, at least as a start.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ventura is bloody awesome. I sure as hell wouldn't want him as a president though. If you look at his history of spending as a governor and then put that on a national scale, he'd be just another Obama... At least as far as finances go. Ron Paul on the other hand would make the ideal candidate for the republicans to nominate as he would get so much of the democrat's votes.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know how Jesse could stand talking to this FOOL....I couldn't even watch this idiot...I had to turn off the Video after this fool really thought that governments are good...

After going back and watching the whole video, I have lost the majority of my faith in people...I can not honestly believe there are people in the world this stupid....If Piers Morgan represents the majority of people on earth, we do NOT stand a chance ever in getting rid of TPTB...WE are doomed !!!!

Please don't let this be so......tell me it isn't so Piers...Tell me most people aren't like you...please tell me Piers....
edit on 5-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

You have to give him credit for going head to head with an absolute idiot. Ventura had to do this in order to get the word out. I mean this is prime time! Even if he reaches out to a few sheep that watched this, it would be worth it.

It's all about spreading the word to the folks still in denial, that's all that matters!
edit on 5-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is unbelievable in this. I can't believe when Ventura pulled the Hitler card on him and he just sits there blank, has nothing to say, then sticks to his ignorance.

Wow.

Ventura is off his rocker sometimes but most everything he is saying in this interview isn't bad. A little extra at times, but if you counted the BS between the two, it was like a 90/10 split.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah ...

This is Ventura: Governments are made up of people. People can be bad. So why can't governments be bad? Who said they have the people's best interests in mind?

Morgan: Does not compute.

Ventura: Just listen for a minute. Let's say the greatest most powerful country in the world WAS defeated by Muslim madmen with box cutters [ that we funded vs. the Russians but that's another story ]. Why can't Dick Cheney or others at least answer a few questions? WTC building 7 was not hit by a plane yet it went down in what appeared to be demolition style explosion.

Morgan: DOES NOT COMPUTE. SYSTEM OVERLOAD!!! ERROR!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join