It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are both Bushes missing from the list?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This may seem like a strange thread and I am sorry, however I am just a little confused. I did a search for Yale Alumni just to see who was in areas power and right there at the top were the list of Presidents. The problem is that both George Bush and George Bush Jr. were missing. Heres the link en.wikipedia.org... . Now, I understand that I can just put them in with no problem but it seems strange to me that since it is commonly known that they did graduate from Yale that they would be missing. I am not yelling CONSPIRACY but again, why. I find it hard to believe anyone of that importance would not be there. Sorry for the short post. Any thoughts?
edit on 5-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

thats because im pretty sure they both went to harvard just like lord obama
edit on 5-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Maybe they didn't graduate from Yale law school, but another school within Yale... like business or something.

Not meaning to be an outright answer, but it would explain why they are not on that particular list.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That would be a good reason too!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

After checking on your post I realized that Sr. did attend Harvard but Jr. went to Yale
www.famoustexans.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Yeah, you're looking at Yale Law School alumni, not just Yale University.

You can find them on en.wikipedia.org...

Be well!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

ah he went to both he graduated from yale in 68 and then harvard business in 75

sorry lol i was half right

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thank you, I knew they went, I guess I just got the wrong result to my search. I found them, sorry for the thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
According to google articles, both Bushes graduated from Yale. Bush the younger has a BA in history.
That is odd that neither is in the list of alumni.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Agarta

thats because they both went to Harvard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/498804324093.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-4-2011 by heyJude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I linked to wiki bc that is what you had used en.wikipedia.org... both Bush's are on the list. The, did not graduate from a Yale grad school, ie business, law, medical, etc. they did their Bachelor's there. Jr. went on to Harvard Business School and poppy got to work.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Not odd, neither went to Yale Law, or any law school for that matter

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He graduated from Yale (BA) and Harvard (MBA).

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Agarta

thats because im pretty sure they both went to harvard just like lord obama
edit on 5-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Do you ever give up? Everytime someone puts party above nation the terrorists and TPTB win. Remember this!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would say they both definitely went to Yale as both of them were members of the secret society Skull and Bones which of course is a Yale Society.

Source

Check the 40's and 60's

I think they both went to Harvard as well, but Bush Jr.earned his Bachelor's at Yale and Masters at Harvard. Not sure about the Sr, but Bush Sr definitely attended Yale as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

(pokes you back) picky picky. The OP doesn't say that, just Yale alumni.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

When I did the search I put in Graduates of Yale and the link I clicked was specific to Law I understand my mistake. Thank you all for commenting as I posted on disclose.tv before posting here so as to not tie up the threads here with possibly a simple mistake and as it turns out I got over 100 views and not a single comment that could have saved me posting here. Thanks again for being on top of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

No worries from me. I would have thought it was odd, too. Assuming that their degrees were in law seems natural one to me. If you're interested/ curious, this blog has an interesting take on GW Bush's Yale career.

www.margieburns.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I found this very fascinating article about Yale's Skull and --- Bushes. www.skullandcrossbones.org...
BUT I notice clearly, that everything is played down. The secret society is fading, it was not an assett for Herbert, it's never been opulent or had lots of money. The poor thing. Well okay then.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Now, I understand that I can just put them in with no problem but it seems strange to me that since it is commonly known that they did graduate from Yale that they would be missing.

I am not fully familiar with how wikipedia works.

Does your statement mean that you could have just added the Bush clones to the Yale Law list and there they would be forever more? Even if its not true? Are there no safeguards against this at all?

If not, then why even have something like that. If people are using this as a form of information, I can not even imagine how mucked up our knowledge of history is going to be in a few years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join