It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of mass death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Im sorry I even brought it up.

I just hope the dream is true.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My Wife had a tsunami dream last night. She had one the night of / before the Japan quake too. But I didn't go on the boards to soapbox it or anything. Just comparing notes.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Im really curious, has anyone else had any dreams lately that indicate a large amount of people will be dying all at once?

Yes, but in my dreams all the killing was done in the name of god...and there were no bubbles, so I feel a little let down.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Just out of curiosity, did she happen to notice where this dream was?

Perhaps surroundings? Or People she noticed?

Just wondering...you don't have to answer, i just have these weird moments...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Double post.....x.x...
edit on 5-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Hi,

My daughters have both had tsunami dreams and we live in Florida. My eldest daughter moved to higher ground in VA and my younger daughter and I plan on leaving here asap.

God gives us dreams of the future for a reason. I have been on this course for years and a prophetic dream I had 30 years ago about a planet nearing us would be a warning that we need to seek safety. It's all in prophecy, the Native Americans, The Bible, Mayans, etc.... keep your eyes open and heed the warnings. If your wise you will not sit back and pretend nothing is wrong like so many people are doing. People so close to you, that know how you are and still ignore what's going on!

It's a matter of life or death, I am not afraid to die, however if the signs are right in front of me I am going to preserve as many lives as possible. I am new to this forum but not new to what's happening in the cosmos. Be good boys and girls, believe in your God and pray for peace on Earth.

God gives prophetic dreams as a way to preserve you, heed them, because yu wouldn't be getting them if God didn't need you for some higher purpose so to preserve your life!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A little off topic but...

What did God look like in your dream? I'm just curious.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by facelift

It wasnt about religion. I know some people feel the need to make their opinion known on the topic of religion every single chance they get, but I use the word God as a stand in for a higher intelligence, be it a collective intelligence, or a universal mind, or what ever the # you might want to call it. "God" is an easy way to phrase it, and generally most people understand that something more than human is meant by that.

You, of course choose to use it as a platform for your idea that religion is evil, rather than focusing on the #ing TOPIC which is "is anyone else having dreams of mass death?"

As for the people who actually ARE on topic, thats weird your wife had the same dream prior to the Japanese EQ. I did not have dream then, but I felt really bad in the day or two leading up to it. This time, I really dont have that same "dread" feeling, which makes me think maybe it was just a weird dream.

Whoa man, maybe facelift's post about seeing people killed in the name of God is just as important as yours?

You asked if anyone say people die in mass deaths. If he simply said "Yes, I did.' you would be asking for details. Don't be upset now that he provided details.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think these kind of dreams are not about lotta humies meeting Mr Gloom but something else. Dreams can't always be understood in that way, ?what does the demise of people really signify. Examine with care the manner of the death occuring and any significant links associated in the waking world. Perhaps a mind toils in dreams, and consciouness increases in a manner you are unaware of and thus it must occupy some kind of open network receiving a different reality where there are less boundries. Commonly known as Theta Manisfestation, a discipline to empower and control dreams and sub-minds, it is often a process used in high magick occult rituals.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't have a dream to report, but I know where to come if I do.

All I'm getting at is perhaps he actually had a dream in which people were being killed in the name of God. Doesn't seem too far-fetched to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I didnt see God, nor technically hear a voice.

I cant tell if you are just being a dick like Facelift or not, but if not, God is not a person. (It is more like the sum total of "All that Is." It isnt something that you "see" with eyes. You "know" it. Its also how information is imparted to you, it is put into your mind as an image, (like the bubble,) and an understanding of the meaning. Not a voice, per se.

Take a deep breath and calm down. Why so vitriolic when someone mentions GOD?? You are over reacting kind of a knee jerk thing. If you want people to read your thread, then you should be open to comments all comments. Otherwise instead of creating a dialogue you have only created a monologue.

If you drop the name calling your OP will remain on topic.

Thanks for sharing your dream.
Pax.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have a chilling story that's related to this topic though it wasn't a dream. Last fall my 11 year old suddenly broke down crying and announced that we were all going to die. This is a kid that's pretty level headed, not prone to hysterics or theatrics so I was quite shocked.

Let me give some more specifics: it was a school night and she had just gone to bed. I heard noises and went to see if she was O.K. When I went into her room she was sobbing and wailing. My first concern was that she was hurt but when I asked she shook her head no. Then after a long time she finally said between sobs "we're going to die". This made me pause for a moment then I asked "who? You and I?" and she said "Yes, all of us". I was a bit confused about what she meant by all of us so I asked "do you mean the whole family?" and she said "Yes, and everyone else too. The whole world. Everyone is going to die".

I didn't know what to say at this point and I felt really bad for her, she was so upset. Then I got wondering where all this was coming from so I started asking "did you have a bad dream?" "No", "Did you see a bad show or read a scary book lately?" "No", "Where the kids at school talking about this?" "No". She said she didn't know why she started thinking this, it just hit her as she was getting ready for bed. Nothing was bothering her and the thought just came out of nowhere, but she was positive, with out a doubt, that this was going to happen. She also said she was really scared and that she didn't want to die.

So we laid in bed for a long time talking and I think I finally convinced her that it was nothing to worry about, that sometimes we get these feelings of dread that don't materialize. I've never had these feelings myself and I was just trying to make her feel better. She woke up the next morning feeling fine and it's never been mentioned again. So when I read this thread it brought back memories of this incident.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Im really curious, has anyone else had any dreams lately that indicate a large amount of people will be dying all at once?

I had a dream a few nights ago, didn't write it down, But it was either Mother's Day or close to it...something interesting may happen.
edit on 4/6/2011 by Shdak because: Missed... Qoute

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

where is the dream ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Great work people. Is this ATS?

On second look WTF OP ?
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join