It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suspicious stock activity, march 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So sorry to have to ask. I really wanted to find something which clearly shows that either there was or there wasn't any suspicious trading (in Japan) in the lead-up to the quake/tsunami.

I have been trying to find information of this using quite a few search words. A few times I came across people stating there was suspicious activity in the markets but I could not track down anything tangible in the way of actual records from 3, 11, '11.

So I'm coming here with a begging bowl. May I ask one of you here who can navigate the financial markets to settle the matter for me?

* I'm in Japan. My friend showed me a chart which showed trading for construction companies started to rise in the few days before the quake, and spiked surprisingly right as the quake hit. I've not been able to find anything in English of the occurance. It seemed pretty obvious someone knew that construction companies could be set to become very busy so they'd be a good investment.

I'm afraid I have a lot to learn about the financial markets and how they work and the terminology used - But I'm a keen learner.

Pleeease.

edit on 5-4-2011 by richaado because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by richaado

what answers do you hope receive? what are you looking for?

do you think people had knowledge prior to catastrophe?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Grandpa Bush didnt like that the Emeporor of Japan seemed to be getting new freinds..
Japan is now more or less owned by Skull & Bones.

If i can prove it? Hell no.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by richaado

I would also look not only on that day, but at the week before as well. That seems to be the pattern both with WTC and BP well.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes. I believe there was foreknowledge of a disaster in the North of Japan.

I made this thread because I find myself incapable of finding evidence in the form of a record of trading in Japan on that day.

As I said, my friend found a link in Japanese, but I want something in English.

So I'm asking you guys to help me - if you are interested - to get a report of the few days before and up until the quake, of 'suspicious' trading.

In the link my friend showed me the activity suddenly spiked to over four times the normal trading in construction firms. It looked like there was a scurry of activity which became almost frenetic at the moment of the quake.

Please help me.

* I notice I may have put this in the wrong place. Should I do this thread again in the 'conspiracy' section? (I'm new here).

top topics

join