It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

im sorry but i really dont resonate with the words , u first say we cant follow a master or we will fail and then after u present the way how to do it presenting your way to be followed . could u plz think about this now before answering with a half page text.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by GypsK

I will not be quite.

I was willing to listen but not to be patronized

There is no shame in disagreeing and discussing! How else do we learn?! By nodding all the time? No...

so this is where I take off, I'm not a follower.

A poster who has opened their eyes realised the truth and made the right decision and thus moved on to the next level, I'm impressed OP, err, you work in mysterious ways.

Entrance granted

Really! What a surprise, thanks be to your guiding light, who'd'a thunk philosophy could be so interesting and enlightening!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Ah the old doomsday judgement card.

Throw the world love and light around enough, sprinkle in a Namaste and if people don't agree with you put some fire and brimstone up under them and try to make them think time is running out, that the end draws near.

Rome has been pushing this crap for thousands of years Brian, infinite love means infinite patience.

For what it's worth I have nothing personal against you, I feel sorry for you in fact.

You really don't have a clue what you are talking about though, and you really are utterly powerless.

You are simply asking to be worshiped, listened to and obeyed.

While using just about every attempt at emotional manipulation under the sun.

You ought to give it a rest, think it through, and begin to rethink your whole 'mission' here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

gypsk

Disturbance Factor. I know this. There is an understanding which says that these, outside disturbances happen at a below recognition level all the time and that it is only during times of increased awareness like in deep concentration that we are aware of them happening at all. But a clock falling off the wall is pretty interesting. I have had some of these.

I have encountered this Disturbance Factor within my own mind. Sometimes I will be lost in thought. Just traveling along my synaptic pathways, letting thoughts drift into one another, flowing where they will. Usually my more profound thoughts, but thoughts that I have had before. They mix and swim around each other, kind of like forming their own complex relationship, like almost at random.

Sometimes I can sense them forming new thoughts or questions or realizations. Any number of times I can feel a new insight coming or a realization and just be on the brink of it and before I get there, just in that instant when I feel the door opening,,,ZAP my thoughts feel like they have been hit with a tazer and my whole body jerks, like a spasm or an epeletic fit. Whack, and I am back to the real world and wide awake with no memory of what it was I was on to. A few times I remember having traveled the same thought patterns right up to the door again, of the same realization and ZAP, body spasm and back to the real world again.

My thoughts for a while were that maybe this was some preprogramed limit which I originally instilled in myself to be opened at a later time when I was ready. I really don't know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

At this point no belief system matters. Lead by example. Be good to everyone and you will be the living truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

im sorry but i really dont resonate with the words , u first say we cant follow a master or we will fail and then after u present the way how to do it presenting your way to be followed . could u plz think about this now before answering with a half page text.

I am not telling you what to do, I am telling you what I would do if I want to achieve what you want too.

I don't personally care what you choose to do, it's not my place, it matters not one hair to me if you ever find what you are looking for.

I freely share what I know and think on ATS on a whole very wide variety of subjects.

People decide for themselves whether it has any value.

I ask for nothing in return, I demand nothing in return, and I have no expectations.

You are angry, I get that.

Most of the planet is, what a surprise!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am not telling you what to do, I am telling you what I would do if I want to achieve what you want too.

I don't personally care what you choose to do, it's not my place, it matters not one hair to me if you ever find what you are looking for.

I freely share what I know and think on ATS on a whole very wide variety of subjects.

People decide for themselves whether it has any value.

I ask for nothing in return, I demand nothing in return, and I have no expectations.

You are angry, I get that.

Most of the planet is, what a surprise!

Thanks.

Well I care about what yets777 will do.
I care whether he finds what what he seeks or not.
I don't claim to have any special insight or deep wisdom that I can offer (with or without expectations)
I believe we matter, and by listening for real to each others we'll find some answers and some new questions.
I don't believe yets777 is angry, he is conserned… At least from what I hear listening to him.
This is no game it is real, so anyone think for yourself, dig for the real answers within.
Please…

I'll need a hug too…

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Starting at the end, if there was one single entity and I am not saying that there is not, then it would in fact have to trick itself into believing there was more than one entity in order for it to exist in at least a self observable and aware way.

It would actually have to rely on it's ability to confuse itself to exist, survive, be, and thrive.

Let us look at the Law of One, yet if there is but One why would it need a law? To police itself? Who would enforce that law? The very same entity that broke it.

The Law of One is actually confusion, the determination then of the One to confuse itself into not acknowledging that just one exists.

For if only one thing existed it would have no way to explain it's own existence since nothing else gave birth to it.

It would also be terribly lonely.

So the law of one which is the law of confusion basically requires a perpetual state of confusion.

I think it would be difficult (at best) to approach such a systems perspective from our own. As far as lonely, bored, etc. im not even so sure such concepts would apply. Hard to say since they do not exhibit consistency even within human perspectives. Paradoxes and "logic" that seem so incompatible to our brains may have no relevance, whatsoever, to a system that is different, and much larger than the one our perspective is contained in. I think to our typical perspective, two simultaneously... "conscious" systems at once is an interesting concept to chew on, though this is the very step this one felt necessary to taking the next steps in scientific observation (but thats entirely irrelevant to the thread!). The "next" level for me, at that point, was in allowing my heart beat and lungs breath to have equal portions to my thought processes/mind in my conscious perspective. i see it as all systems within systems, and before have compared the universe to a cell in our own body. The initial thought was that we do not have awareness of such things, so the possibility of a scaled up system having similar awareness lowered a bit. However, i think applying the limitations of our own perspective is faulty from the start. Even then though, i feel i eventually confirmed we are able to grow our individual awareness which would likely remain consistent at certain intervals amongst scaling.

i think brian is just doing his best to try to make the world a better place though. Sometimes we dont always know the best way to moderate things, but i still think that simply putting words like his (but not the ensuing actions) into the playfield is a good thing. I think the point when we individually realize how much other perspectives have to teach us (consciously or not), as well as our own, is a point of true humbleness. i think brian is doing is best, but is struggling to truly hear other perspectives because his own is starting to become more crystal clear. i think many of us have been there in one form or another
i feel having patience in such circumstances yields the best growth all around.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thanks.

but we do, there lies the difference between us , the thing missing on your path

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I honestly don't his path is his own, and he has freewill to pursue it, the minute you stop trying to micromanage everyone else in a feel good process that is all about you through trying to make external third parties conform to what you want is the moment you can start focusing on your own inner development.

Can you share, and offer advice when and where people want it?

Sure, it's a nice thing to do.

Can you convince a person against their will?

No they will remain unconvinced.

Bottom line is you can't care about someone else more than they care about themselves.

It will have no positive impact on them, it will have a frustrating and negative impact on you.

Put the seeds out there, let people decide, they will grow if and when they do.

It's pretty simple.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I feel like I'm playing a computer game and I'm about to make it to the next level. I am however, overlooking the one thing I need to do to finish this level. I feel it's right in front of me and I just can't see it. I am getting frustrated, because I know it's a little,simple thing. I just can't see it. Ok, this is really starting to piss me off! I am SO friggin bored with this game right now! Where the HELL are the cheat codes?!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your heart is endless YETS777......The dead already walk as I was just talking to brother laffoe about it a little.....Some have commited spiritual suicide and this individual has made their choice a long time ago and has run out of the abilty to turn back and right his wrongs. It is done.

Dont worry they arent even going to get a chance to realize that they were wrong because in their head they will be right above all else for ever and as soon as they could have seen the light the gates already were closed and they will be disconnected from inside....

We will hold ceremony once back home in their honor for the remains. They will burn but not in hell. They will burn as the past kings have upon their passing. They will pass and been seen as an example of how we used to be and how wrong we really were. We will morn them and never forget yet find hapiness in confirmation.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Brianegan

Ah the old doomsday judgement card.

Throw the world love and light around enough, sprinkle in a Namaste and if people don't agree with you put some fire and brimstone up under them and try to make them think time is running out, that the end draws near.

Rome has been pushing this crap for thousands of years Brian, infinite love means infinite patience.

For what it's worth I have nothing personal against you, I feel sorry for you in fact.

You really don't have a clue what you are talking about though, and you really are utterly powerless.

You are simply asking to be worshiped, listened to and obeyed.

While using just about every attempt at emotional manipulation under the sun.

You ought to give it a rest, think it through, and begin to rethink your whole 'mission' here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

we were born to help eachother. it's all in the manner and heights of your effort how u pull one upwards.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

But we do? Who exactly would be we?

Now so far besides saying you care about some vague notion of some vague form of comradarie you haven't actually said anything of any note worthiness.

Some poorly phrased questions spelled incorrectly that you don't even care enough to type out whole words for is what when it comes to showing you care?

Care about what?

Defending a guy who wants to pull the plug on the whole world who imagines he is God's messenger who now says we will all be horribly punished if we don't all listen to him, and imagines he has some power to deny or grant access to something.

Thats a pretty warped form of caring.

I honestly feel like I am dealing with a bunch of children here having a hissy fit because their hero which is probably just them selves any way under multiple and recently created accounts got called out on the carptet and exposed himself as a demanding tyrant with a God complex.

Do I honestly have empathy for people playing such games.

Very little.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Us caring is different from convincing.
Only wish for anyone to look within, realizing the incredible beauty if their true nature.
Don't wish to convince you of anything either, but I care… Deeply
I'll leave this discussion here for now…
Wishing you all love compassion and joy…
For what it's worth sending my best to you, thanking you for being here.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Starting at the end, if there was one single entity and I am not saying that there is not, then it would in fact have to trick itself into believing there was more than one entity in order for it to exist in at least a self observable and aware way.

It would actually have to rely on it's ability to confuse itself to exist, survive, be, and thrive.

Let us look at the Law of One, yet if there is but One why would it need a law? To police itself? Who would enforce that law? The very same entity that broke it.

The Law of One is actually confusion, the determination then of the One to confuse itself into not acknowledging that just one exists.

For if only one thing existed it would have no way to explain it's own existence since nothing else gave birth to it.

It would also be terribly lonely.

So the law of one which is the law of confusion basically requires a perpetual state of confusion.

I think it would be difficult (at best) to approach such a systems perspective from our own. As far as lonely, bored, etc. im not even so sure such concepts would apply. Hard to say since they do not exhibit consistency even within human perspectives. Paradoxes and "logic" that seem so incompatible to our brains may have no relevance, whatsoever, to a system that is different, and much larger than the one our perspective is contained in. I think to our typical perspective, two simultaneously... "conscious" systems at once is an interesting concept to chew on, though this is the very step this one felt necessary to taking the next steps in scientific observation (but thats entirely irrelevant to the thread!). The "next" level for me, at that point, was in allowing my heart beat and lungs breath to have equal portions to my thought processes/mind in my conscious perspective. i see it as all systems within systems, and before have compared the universe to a cell in our own body. The initial thought was that we do not have awareness of such things, so the possibility of a scaled up system having similar awareness lowered a bit. However, i think applying the limitations of our own perspective is faulty from the start. Even then though, i feel i eventually confirmed we are able to grow our individual awareness which would likely remain consistent at certain intervals amongst scaling.

i think brian is just doing his best to try to make the world a better place though. Sometimes we dont always know the best way to moderate things, but i still think that simply putting words like his (but not the ensuing actions) into the playfield is a good thing. I think the point when we individually realize how much other perspectives have to teach us (consciously or not), as well as our own, is a point of true humbleness. i think brian is doing is best, but is struggling to truly hear other perspectives because his own is starting to become more crystal clear. i think many of us have been there in one form or another
i feel having patience in such circumstances yields the best growth all around.

Self confidence and acknowledgment of a higher powers duality and the answer to the call to be humble.....Entrance granted........do not stray.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by yets777

But we do? Who exactly would be we?

Now so far besides saying you care about some vague notion of some vague form of comradarie you haven't actually said anything of any note worthiness.

Some poorly phrased questions spelled incorrectly that you don't even care enough to type out whole words for is what when it comes to showing you care?

Care about what?

Defending a guy who wants to pull the plug on the whole world who imagines he is God's messenger who now says we will all be horribly punished if we don't all listen to him, and imagines he has some power to deny or grant access to something.

Thats a pretty warped form of caring.

I honestly feel like I am dealing with a bunch of children here having a hissy fit because their hero which is probably just them selves any way under multiple and recently created accounts got called out on the carptet and exposed himself as a demanding tyrant with a God complex.

Do I honestly have empathy for people playing such games.

Very little.

Thanks.

im disturbed because u dont seem to understand these threads are not about what u read it is what is between the lines
edit on 8-4-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by GypsK

gypsk

Disturbance Factor. I know this. There is an understanding which says that these, outside disturbances happen at a below recognition level all the time and that it is only during times of increased awareness like in deep concentration that we are aware of them happening at all. But a clock falling off the wall is pretty interesting. I have had some of these.

I have encountered this Disturbance Factor within my own mind. Sometimes I will be lost in thought. Just traveling along my synaptic pathways, letting thoughts drift into one another, flowing where they will. Usually my more profound thoughts, but thoughts that I have had before. They mix and swim around each other, kind of like forming their own complex relationship, like almost at random.

Sometimes I can sense them forming new thoughts or questions or realizations. Any number of times I can feel a new insight coming or a realization and just be on the brink of it and before I get there, just in that instant when I feel the door opening,,,ZAP my thoughts feel like they have been hit with a tazer and my whole body jerks, like a spasm or an epeletic fit. Whack, and I am back to the real world and wide awake with no memory of what it was I was on to. A few times I remember having traveled the same thought patterns right up to the door again, of the same realization and ZAP, body spasm and back to the real world again.

My thoughts for a while were that maybe this was some preprogramed limit which I originally instilled in myself to be opened at a later time when I was ready. I really don't know.

Spreading love and concern......do not stray, entrance granted......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
PS
I love you
Count me into 'we' and 'us'!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join