It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's beautiful...I am at a loss for words because they have all been said before...

How What Why When? Nevermind, I won't ask that question, it's already been answered.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by laffoe

I am not looking for endorsements or pledges of allegiance my friend, rather instead some real answers to some real questions.

Hero worship and those thinking with the heart, and the language of emotion really is not an evolution of any kind but the same revolving door mankind has been cycling through again and again to disaster after disaster war after war from the dawn of recorded history.

A new system built on the same old constructs is in fact not an exploration into the unknown at all, except for those who don't know history and human nature well at all who are more prone to think with their heart instead of their mind.

It is simply more of the same old, same old.

I am concerned to see this being espoused by someone claiming to have superior insight, wisdom and experience.

Hence the questions put to them, honest and direct answers expected of them.

Keep in mind what is unknown to you might be well or entirely known by me as well as others.

Thanks.

I have a great respect for your intelligence and insight, having read more of your threads which are deeply fascinating.
I can relate to your story of finding one´s own path, being critical and using intelligence and intuition to see through illusions, which are plenty in this world.
I also agree that thinking only with the heart and blind loyality will get us no-where but repeating the same mistakes.
I don´t think of myself as being a naive person, in my life I tend to be the one taking a step to the side, trying to grasp what it´s really about.
But I have to say this, from the first post of Brianegans I read I was intrigued, I was at the point where I felt ATS was just chasing its own tale, the same old conspiracies with no answers, provoking the same old fears and the same old powerlessness.
From reading that thread I got this feeling that this was something new (and somehow very familiar, like from before I even entered this physical body I am now wearing
)....
I could even see other people here having the same experience, thus creating a common respect and curiosity.
A very needed synergetic effect, which I´ve never seen around here before.
I appreciate your concern us being brainwashed, but I have to say that it is not the case...
What I experience are developed giving people, exploring something together with a whole lot of love and respect, but also discernment and intelligence.
I have come to trust Brianegan, and belive me trusting is not that easy for me, because I sense that what he is transmitting are genuine.
Of course that is my experience, which I never want to convince anyone about - everyone are free to make their own conclusions and choices.
This trust and wish for exploration and common good is something I have considered well, using my intelligence and intuition, using the best of my ability, listening to others (e.g. you), so I think I have pondered well.
What I know of you is that you´re a respectfull, intelligent and critical person, and I value your opinion and have ´listened´ to it...
Still I stand where I stand, trusting this journey.

Best wishes

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's so beautiful Brianegan...

Teach me, wake me, remember us how to fly...

A REQUIEM OF ETERNITY

With everything and potential pleases only brooding nothingness,
Waiting on expression, a thought, with inspiration as Divine?
A time, times, and half-a-time leaves witness to become being much,
Appreciating the universe in watching wishes on a star?
As the frame falls from the wall as it cracks as a run-of-time,
It never remains itself a former glory, neither fame.
A reference-point during moments, a reminder of forgotten dreams,
And to be forgotten in cold eons of perpetual restraint.
To wait for light at revelation’s remains against to which break,
To tear-down every point from which cord drew the portrait to hang Sublime?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My mother got out of the hospital today!!!
Just talk with her, she sounded very well...
The doctors said that she recovered unusually fast.
Thankyou deeply to everyone

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Beautifull and deeply touching!
Thankyou

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you! Just something I jotted down during reading...kind of like gathering eggs in a basket.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

You do that very well!!!!!
I love poetry (have even made a thread of it, which is just me talking to myself)
Your words make beautifull dreamscapes and reason

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Honestly such statments do nothing to answer my very easy to answer questions, well easy for those who actually have the real answers.

A persons popularity, feelings they have engendered, or presumed intentions do not in fact make an incomplete answer any more complete or any more sincere or any more intelligent or any more informative.

It's about a question and someone's ability to answer it, injecting unrelated things into that, really is just injecting unrelated things in to that.

No offence but all you are simply appearing to do is to prop up a self belief system, and demonstrate faith, that it's ok to follow and praise someone incapable or undesirous of giving complete answers to direct questions.

It won't matter how many times you run that up the flag pole or what colors you wrap it in when you do, it's not something I can salute.

The question regarding 'grooming, and training' put to Brian remains unanswered by Brian and only Brian can answer it if in fact he has an answer.

I consider it a serious question of paramount importance, that won't be changing.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... i needed to give this to you all

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You know what. I have been on a leash for your emotional benifit. I promise to go back on but Im taking myself off for this moment.

Shame on you two. Wake up. Can you not see temptation when it is staring you right in your face. You all fall to it damn near everytime. Come on please it s not that hard so why are you making it seem like it is. Well I have had enough of this trivial bickering. You know better than that and I am sick and tired of you making excuses just so you can take a break from whats right so you can boost your own ego.

The only reason you are here is to learn how to get along. One simple thing and its taken you millions of years to only travel further and further away from actually being able to get it right. Please my loves please....You are fighting with yourself. Am I not speaking clear enough. These words need to break your walls down and sink in.....Please let it sink in.......It could be so much greater than this if you could just pass the first test.

Why must you be tested? Look around you........see your answer......You would destroy yourself in a matter of seconds acting like this.......

I am here for one reason and I have options on how to get it done. My final option that I only wish to use in a last resort situation is be the right hand of god and judge you one by one based on your choices and the color of your soul. You have been given so many chances and threw them all away so far. I have many other options almost an infinite amount but as each day passes and you spit in the face of god and my options now run low. Time is running out and I have come to the egde of giving up the humans many many times before but everytime I get there a waterfall of tears always follows that thought because of how much I love you. I say I cant give up on them they can do it I know they can. I believe that you can see why its easy to shut the fu** up with the "Im better than you are sh**"......Do you understand how stupid you sound when you act on those emotions. If one knew the truth one wouldnt be able to act this way because the know the consequences that must follow. You have been given a free hall pass to learn but got stuck on the easiest and very first lesson you needed to be abe to coexist to live together with power inside of you. It is a responsibility. Dont tell me that you havent heard that saying. Why do you think it exists? For the president or kings and rulers? Please they have no power! They are puppets to your needs.

What do you really think is going on here. A "I'll do it when I feel like it" kind of world. NO! NO! NO! NO!

Do you have any idea what if feels like to know the truth and see this world in its current condition knowing its your fault and that you will not even give it a second thought. If you think Im crazy than you have a world of surprise coming to you and its time to get to work.

When are you going to get that the words dont mean #. Its emotions! Who really cares what you think you know. It doesnt matter one bit! If you cant look at your suffering family or hear the pain in their confusion and find compasion and just love them unconditionally then you are going to condem yourself to suicide. If the mind dies so shall the body. I pray that I can reach you before we have to find out if that is true. It is how you treat one another! Its has always been that simple and yet every single one of you fall to its temptation pretty much every single day in a sickening amount each day as well..

I cant sit here knowing the truth and allow myself to particapte in the world you have chosen to create. It is a deliberate disrespect for who gave you these gifts that you pride yourself on and constantly throw in eachothers faces. Alone or with a few I am no match for the power of the human majority. I call everyones bluff and say that since god hasnt shown his face you like to believe the beiefit of the doubt like maybe he really doesnt exist. Well Im sorry but he does and you havent gotten away with any of it.

As the simulation nears its end my peacful options will run dry until I will have to shock you. It is not enough for only a few people to understand these words I write to you these days. Majority rules here. Why wont you let me in. Is the illusion more tempting than the pure power that you deny so you can live in this turture chamber. Its never been the temptation it has always been what you do with it when you take it unto yourself. You are in a circle and are acting like you want to stay inside. Do you enjoy the struggle? Do you enjoy the pain? Do you even really care that you are dying on a large scale right now. NO YOU DONT! You can not lie to me.....You feel a little bad but thats not enough and you know it!

You are putting on a sherade. You cant hide from me. Stop it, please! Im begging you all to hear me true.

You think christ made a sacrifice for you. Come on people wake up please........please........He just went through pain..........He knew that pain was an illusion and only temporary. He knew what waited for him right after it was over........Sure he is amazing in his own right and perfect just like you but at least he knew that the truth wouldnt be enough so he offered up his shell as a sacrifice for your eyes to see. Its easy for a god to materialize once again. Easy.......Dont get me wrong he is high ranking but.......

It was Saint lucifer the made the sacrifice for you. Lucifer accepted the role to help you and be hated for it. Yes he betrayed god but even god knew that the betrayal was pure and thus is why he remains alive.The devil is the best friend of god and loves you almost if not the same as God himself. Everything you have clasified as evil has been the most beutiful thing ever. You say oh look at that...."now he worships satin" Fu** you....I worship love and so does satan....You have been completely ungrateful everywhere since the beggining of time. He knew that you would need to face your fears, and is seen as evil as he is, because he brings every one of your fears right to your door. He meerly did what god couldnt bear to do to you and he did it for god so god wouldnt have to. He offers you anything for your soul right? Thats because you gave your soul away already and he is trying to get it back for you idiots.

Damnit people there have been so many sacrifices made for you and you cant even show enough respect to admit that the sacrifices were even really made. How could you?......This sh** is so obvious but you allow yourself to turn away and return to the easy choice every time. That is pure lazy......Truth hurts I know but its the only way.......FACE IT......PLEASE.......

Please please please........please!

Time is running low......

You are dumping emotional contamination into this world and in turn blackening your souls. If it continues you very well might sustain permanent damage to your mind and in turn kill your true body on the other side of this simulation. I am not sure but the high chance exists that if you allow this mind tourture to continue that in turn you will be killing your own mind in this simulation. Im telling you that I am not strong enough to wake you up myself and when I speak pure truth to your face you cant help but judge me and write me off right away by trying to take revenge. Take your revenge but at least have the decency to give my words a chance to be proven wrong. Prove me wrong....Im telling you that if you try to prove me wrong it will only take a short time to realize what I was saying the whole time. You just wont let me in. Im here for you. Slippery slope that judgment. You got a taste and like babies never wanted to give it up and now has become your go to thing right away stopping any truth from getting past your defences. You waste no time in making a judge on everyone in almost the very minute of your meetings except for judging the one true person that matters here........Yourself........

I am fully aware and feel sickened and ashammed that I must participate in this horror every day just to survive long enough to help you. I AM IN PAIN....can you understand that its your fault and its not okay without getting defensive because i care not for fault. I care for what you do when you are told the truth......You have given up on almost everyone outside of your doors and in turn have condemed yourself. You have a choice here.....Please make the right one.....I am not yelling at you!!!!!!!!!! I am pleeing at your feet........................

Listen I know that you are going to almost right away want to turn this around away from yourself and deflect it back on me. Grow up right now...You hear me brother and sister right now....I am speaking to my family in which I love dearly not some strangers......The more you fear the more you have to face. The less that believe the words I say the weaker my strength will become. We are a team of everyone wanting to being a leader.

Will you just take the time to realize that you are not qualified to lead and allow it to sink in and ACCEPT IT. You will be in time.....Just show some fu**ing patience already......You want to start at the top? Come on are you serious?

I am not going to allow you to destroy our mind and I swear to you on this day that I will not stand for this utter disrespect to continue much longer........

You think you can hide from yourself....I am you so you cant hide from me.....You leave yourself vulnerable at 30 times every single minute of every single day. You have no idea whats coming if you dont face your fears. No clue at all. While you scramble to figure it out you are dumping more on the pile.

The problem is that you are so terrified that you avoided them at all costs. Now that time is running low you will now have to face them in huge groups or time will completely run out and you will have to deal with them all at once Make your choice but know you cant run and are making my job damn near impossible. I told you that you are worthy so why are you killing yourself out of shame......

Please hear me........please hear me........suicide is not an option!

I may loose faith in you but I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU until the very last second. I'll keep trying any way that I can think of but those as*hole you come in contact with every single day while driving or just interacting have no other option. What example have you given them to live by......Tell me you have done your best and I will leave this world satisfied that I have done all I could at let you wittness the end.....

You already know that if that happens Ill be taking a few with me and I think a few of already have been learning how I might be able to that.

You are so far from being awake it is NOT funny...There is not one bit of humor in this topic when you are throwing the gift of life away. You are trying to kill God when you act as if he doesnt even exist..How could he even look at you right now.....Do you think that you would be even close to worthy to stand in his precense..Do you really think that the rest of us will allow that to happen. You must be kidding.

The time is now and doubt will soon no longer be a good enough excuse. You will be punishable. No you have never been punished before.

Know that if you take the same path and lash out at me for these words I will take my first revenge on that person and speak the words the will break that heart forever.

I am not wrong......My anger is justified and you know it. I spoon feed you the truth and you dare come on here with that arogance......Please dont kill the little faith I have left in you.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Brian you presume to much with too little in the way of real answers to back it up.

You really are out of your depth here and if you can't Master your own self to answer simple questions put to you with out this kind of nonsensical rant you might want to ask yourself who the heck you are fooling.

Your idea of getting along is getting along with you not being able to answer direct and simple questions put to you and accepting excuses for that.

It would seem to me you are the one having a hard time getting along since I have really gone out of my way to give you an opportunity to answer those questions.

I could respect someone saying I don't have an answer, I can respect someone saying I am still thinking it through, I can accept someone saying I feel this but I am not entirely sure, but I can't accept this kind of desperate deflectionary rant as an answer.

If you can't Master yourself it best not to attempt to Master others.

The true Master is a humble man for he needs to be in order to learn even as he teaches from the very people he teaches. If he is not approachable, steady and kind in his demeanor, able to be honest and balanced, and to hold his ground and own he is certainly not a Master.

You really have much to learn.

You really have no idea who you are talking to either.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I will be quiet
Praying for us to have compassion

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Brian you presume to much with too little in the way of real answers to back it up.

You really are out of your depth here and if you can't Master your own self to answer simple questions put to you with out this kind of nonsensical rant you might want to ask yourself who the heck you are fooling.

Your idea of getting along is getting along with you not being able to answer direct and simple questions put to you and accepting excuses for that.

It would seem to me you are the one having a hard time getting along since I have really gone out of my way to give you an opportunity to answer those questions.

I could respect someone saying I don't have an answer, I can respect someone saying I am still thinking it through, I can accept someone saying I feel this but I am not entirely sure, but I can't accept this kind of desperate deflectionary rant as an answer.

If you can't Master yourself it best not to attempt to Master others.

The true Master is a humble man for he needs to be in order to learn even as he teaches from the very people he teaches. If he is not approachable, steady and kind in his demeanor, able to be honest and balanced, and to hold his ground and own he is certainly not a Master.

You really have much to learn.

You really have no idea who you are talking to either.

Thanks.

You will never enter my sight! Judgment made......anyone else?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
I will be quiet

You can be at ease.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Make your choices....There is no room left for mistakes so none will be tolerated any longer.....There was a time that many paths could be taken to reach our home but now to many have taken advantage of that freedom.

One path for all now......Accept responsibility or be denied.

I will always love everyone of you dearly but there are those that dont deserve to be taken down in the blaze.

I do not care if you believe me or not an longer. Your actions will show me your choice beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I can see you by looking into a mirror.....HEAR ME.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
I will be quiet

There is such a thing as tough love my friend, and in reality the whole trick is how to balance wisdom with love, these types of exchanges give me no pleasure but they are crucial if people are going to learn that balance of wisdom and love.

There are in fact many people getting close to being ready to evolve, they are not entirely sure what is happening to them and what is going on, and sadly there is no shortage of new age prophets willing to steer them willy nilly for attention and sometimes money too.

The last thing you or anyone likely needs at a critical stage of development is bad answers or to be manipulated by another for less than honest reasons.

People have been trying to ascend through the teachings of Masters for thousands of years, almost always they fail and fail for one simple reason.

The Answers are within, they can't be realized externally, you can't be groomed, you can't be trained to discover those answers within.

I can tell you what it's like to step up onto the batters mound on opening day, to feel the excitement of the assembled crowd, to smell the fresh spring air and the fresh breeze, to feel the anticipation as the pitcher draws back and throws that ball, and to connect with it with such a force and fury the moment you do that you know it's going to go soaring out of the park and sail over the horizon in a homerun that will bring the crowd to it's feet, but that will never equal the experience of realizing that moment yourself.

It will never help you realize that moment yourself.

It's all locked inside of you.

No one and I mean no one can bring it out of you but you.

Seeing is believing and when you reach that day it happens, you will better appreciate what in reality no words can convey to you from another.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Let me offer a "Pearl of Wisdom," as it were.

Perhaps, the most important thing is to question. But, in all of this, and more, wouldn't the greatest validation for perfection lie-in a perfect creator, having created all things, even mankind, as an image of perfection, waiting for a decision of validation of the self-same perfection?

To realize perfection, through a refining of the imperfect, is a goal of worthy-effort? Of all people? Isn't this a fantastic validation and confirmation of all questions we have and have yet to ask? Isn't the rest best-left unsaid? Do we have to verbalize when we "know" the correct answers?

"If you look 'out-there' and see all that is, and more; and suddenly see that you are looking inside yourself makes everything that ever was very significant."
edit on 8-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You will never enter my sight! Judgment made......anyone else?

Oh boy.

Total melt down there, here is an idea, rather than trying to sit in judgement of your natural peers, how about you try to rethink what it is you are purporting to be attempting to do.

And then realize you are doing the exact opposite.

Judge not least ye be judged.

A rush to such a proclomation is not bound to serve you well in that stead.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

One path for all now......Accept responsibility or be denied. I will always love everyone of you dearly but there are those that dont deserve to be taken down in the blaze. I do not care if you believe me or not an longer. Your actions will show me your choice beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can see you by looking into a mirror.....HEAR ME.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I definitely hear you. I get everything that you are saying here and I am appreciative of your efforts and I feel you will be succesful. I wanted to share this with you as it is helping me on my way. Delve into what is really being said here and you will see and feel what I mean. It goes much deeper than one could imagine.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I will not be quite.

I really did enjoy the threads and the u2u's, but I'm only looking for the missing pieces in my puzzle to progress on my spiritual path. I don't know if you have to offer them. Maybe.
I could even allow myself to look over the religious aspects you've put in your posts: God, Satan, Adam and Eve, the beginning of paradise,... and look to the other content. I'm not religious and will never become that. I don't believe in what is written in the bible because to me it is just a story in a book. The notion of 'God' does not make me tremble in fear. That is something that no one can change about me.

I was willing to listen but not to be patronized and that is exactly what I hear in the tone of you last post.
I have re-read all the posts made here starting with me and ProtoplasmicTraveler having an argument and I find nothing to be ashamed off in there... nothing. There is no shame in disagreeing and discussing! How else do we learn?! By nodding all the time? No...

so this is where I take off, I'm not a follower.

Best of luck to you on your journey and eveyone who wish to accompany you on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join