It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That which is not earned - has no value.

How does one know and appreciate perfection without experiencing imperfection?

As a runner - - I run against my own time - - I do not choose to be in competition with others.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I will do it
We can learn from it
And grow

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

As a runner - - I run against my own time - - I do not choose to be in competition with others.

You arent understanding me.....Its okay.....The purpose is not to hurt someone for their words y calling them on it...The point is to humble yourself and listen to how others are taking what you are saying and allowing it to stand because their opinion matters just as much as yours.....

Its a virtual board game......If you answered a question in pictionary but it wasnt the perfect phrase would you argue your answer or would you be a good sport?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
The point is to humble yourself and listen to how others are taking what you are saying and allowing it to stand because their opinion matters just as much as yours.....

If I don't say anything - - how is that going to happen?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The point is to humble yourself and listen to how others are taking what you are saying and allowing it to stand because their opinion matters just as much as yours.....

If I don't say anything - - how is that going to happen?

By criticising how they said it too. Until no one can find a negative in a post which is follow by a you win in the form of "entrance granted"

If we are to be worthy to gain entrance this will give a wider spectrum of what gains that entrance....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by jimmyx

Just believe people are waking up around the World!
We waking up!
YOU are waking up!

It's always easy to disgrace someone putting himself out there…
Try to look within for you reasons to do so.
You might learn something,
night even catch a tiny little wink of how amazing you truly are!

Love and respect

did it ever occur to you, that there are alot of people that have already "awakened" along time ago?

because you have reached this state does NOT mean that for many of us this is new. it's all about WHAT can be done about it on a individual or collective scale.

the initial excitement of discovery, leads to apathy brought on by the futility of futher recourse.

Laffoe was explaining that if one did wake up then they wouldnt be speaking to anyone in the manner that some have chosen to speak in. I applaud their ability to stand for what is right.

Any who have anything bad to say then laffoe is correct in that they are in deed still asleep and have been on pause unknowingly. Looking inward is wise because when someone is placed on pause they are forced to believe that they in deed have woken up but it just wasnt as big a deal as they thought it would be.

Its a trick. Just another trick to rise above. Laffoe came to the rescue of a family member and if they felt the need to do so then whom ever was being refferenced should humble themselves and do what was advised.

It made me truly happy that you answered that question for me, actually it was like I knew you did before ever seeing it, which filled me even more with joy.
I had felt kind of drained by the question, or rather by the assumptions in it.
So thank-you for standing up for me, which inspires me deeply.
The only purpose with my original post were to inspire people to be creative and align with their inner true self, rather than project their fears out on Brianegan.
From my humble point of view there's something deeply important in those threads, something I'd wish for all to ponder about.
What I'm definately not interested in is an arguement whether who is more awakened or not.
There's no 'I' in awakened, we're all on on this together, and true bliss is for all.
I wish for you to always find whatever it is you seek, and if you're in some state of apathy you'll se trough and find the beauty and reason of it.

Love and respect

OK I took this older post of mine (against the rules I know, sorry :p )
The poster (me) are assuming that the the earlier poster had hidden assumptions.
Seem like the poster (me again) might spread some annoyance, being pissed off by ´contest of who is most awakened´
Instead I could have tried to listen, and ask the other what he meant by awakened, and what his motivations were.
Trying to communicate, making interest/contact.
Instead I made this kind of bitchy post

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Just believe people are waking up around the World!
We waking up!
YOU are waking up!

It's always easy to disgrace someone putting himself out there…
Try to look within for you reasons to do so.
You might learn something,
night even catch a tiny little wink of how amazing you truly are!

Love and respect

did it ever occur to you, that there are alot of people that have already "awakened" along time ago?

because you have reached this state does NOT mean that for many of us this is new. it's all about WHAT can be done about it on a individual or collective scale.

the initial excitement of discovery, leads to apathy brought on by the futility of futher recourse.

Laffoe was explaining that if one did wake up then they wouldnt be speaking to anyone in the manner that some have chosen to speak in. I applaud their ability to stand for what is right.

Any who have anything bad to say then laffoe is correct in that they are in deed still asleep and have been on pause unknowingly. Looking inward is wise because when someone is placed on pause they are forced to believe that they in deed have woken up but it just wasnt as big a deal as they thought it would be.

Its a trick. Just another trick to rise above. Laffoe came to the rescue of a family member and if they felt the need to do so then whom ever was being refferenced should humble themselves and do what was advised.

It made me truly happy that you answered that question for me, actually it was like I knew you did before ever seeing it, which filled me even more with joy.
I had felt kind of drained by the question, or rather by the assumptions in it.
So thank-you for standing up for me, which inspires me deeply.
The only purpose with my original post were to inspire people to be creative and align with their inner true self, rather than project their fears out on Brianegan.
From my humble point of view there's something deeply important in those threads, something I'd wish for all to ponder about.
What I'm definately not interested in is an arguement whether who is more awakened or not.
There's no 'I' in awakened, we're all on on this together, and true bliss is for all.
I wish for you to always find whatever it is you seek, and if you're in some state of apathy you'll se trough and find the beauty and reason of it.

Love and respect

OK I took this older post of mine (against the rules I know, sorry :p )
The poster (me) are assuming that the the earlier poster had hidden assumptions.
Seem like the poster (me again) might spread some annoyance, being pissed off by ´contest of who is most awakened´
Instead I could have tried to listen, and ask the other what he meant by awakened, and what his motivations were.
Trying to communicate, making interest/contact.
Instead I made this kind of bitchy post

Ha..."bitchy"......deragetory statement....access denied....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

OK instead of bitchy I could have choosen:
That the words are kinda nice, but the energy behind it seems a little offended.
It would have been wiser to have choosen to tell my feelings straight out, that I was kinda offended and that it made me sad to read his post.
That could maybe had opened up for a deeper dialogue.
A friendlier way to communicate.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I guess I won the game...
Succeded in chasing everyone away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Those that speak the truth will hear the truth, and the truth is Love. In your decision to bring in division, you arose anger in others, instead of Love, that apparently look up to you. There was no anger even present on the "other" side of your perspective, until pages into the discussion. Why did you choose to affect your fellow beings in such a way? You had the opportunity to do otherwise in creation of this thread, in the limited time and space used to create it. But you chose to introduce outright division where there was none, as in your other thread. In the duality of this universe, you tread prideful ground.

Be careful in using deception and personal wiles to create something, as it may just be a product of the effort that went into it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Greetings:

I have a short letter, which I wrote a few months ago, when I was at a critical-point of "questioning" religion, belief, and searching for the reason for existence.

I hope you all may find some worth in the words; but there is life in the words and they are freely given as a personal testimony, not for myself, but for all others, hoping they might find peace and hope there-in.

###

Modern-Day
Sons of God

It is written within the human heart the name of the True Creator, whose name is not known, but His Works bear the Branch of the Tree from which it came. After reading and much “wrestling with G_d,” much has been realized and actualized to remember a birthright unto all of humanity, a gift, a birth-right, an eternal Covenant. An unspoken Secret given which lifts the veils to eternity and beyond.

I must remind you, the writings you will read in the next paragraphs will not be expected, unless you are one of the learned, some will reject, some will accept, and some will ignore both to focus on material pursuits, which is a shame. For everything without is within. All of creation was created to eternally remind humanity of this gift, and has sadly been relegated into more things which hold the truth. The truth is, that everything serves the purpose and it is in man’s free-will and faith, with a level of understanding which will remove the veils to the “Hidden Things” of G_d.

I write G_d, for the name of the Creator, because it is forbidden to say the Holy Name, Some may know of it, but a majority might not. And it is forbidden to say it until the Third Temple has been rebuilt. I do not wish to make a mistake and sin by saying it if the Temple hasn’t been built, so I will use my rationale and not say it. This is much the same of how G_d expects us to worship him. Do not commit idolatry, and it might be as you’d never expect; but things work out in the end if you make the right choices. Be wise, and don’t be fooled, be wary. Question things which are safely given when evil and lies are in the world. It might not be so.

To understand, all a person has to do is ask, with the sincerity of heart, even if someone is not perfect, being honest and opening up a conversation because a person’s sincere desire for seeking G_d, it will be given. To bring mankind to this point and not fulfill a purpose is not even a question for debate for an argument, even if this subject were an argument, to even think this would be admitting a lack of knowledge. G_d is All Things, man is to “experience life” to serve God, with this union, the purpose is clear and until all of humanity knows, the purpose isn’t completed. So we march on. Who is to say that G_d, our Creator, doesn’t have the ability to be near us? The trees, animals, the Earth, are available for Him to be near us. We’ll never see him at our level, but can we surely say: “He isn’t here?”

I have often wondered, “Why so many different religions?” I explained to myself that it was just that way since the old-times and the differing cultures,” and that seemed to work until I learned of the different conclusions and dogmas of each; they don’t really fit or work well with another to accomplish the Divine Purpose, so I kept thinking.I kept praying, I kept crying for the ills of mankind and for guidance; it was given. Not at one time, will information be forthcoming, but with the “steps of understanding,” a completeness of task which moves toward the next. Yes, this is “Steps to Enlightenment” freely available to and from the Goodliness expressed from mankind in “Realization of his Creator.”

I acknowledged this to be “Truth” inside my “Hearts of Hearts,” joyous vibrations magnetized my being, spiritually and physically, it was unlike anything I had felt before. Along with elevated joy came elevated sadness in the realization that few others of mankind knew. Then I realized the dilemma; How to integrate the “Knowledge” and reconcile it with ALL other religions. It seemed easy, but it became very difficult when considering the “Trinity.” I had been taught to view Jesus (Yashua) as an intercessor and how to properly pray? I worried if I prayed to the wrong god or by the wrong name, what would happen; I would be guilty of praying to an idol and a wrong name of G_d?

Hebrew religion says to pray to “HaShem,” translated literally, as “The Name,” and so I wondered. This information seemed in conflict? Why was this so? Then I realized, it was so the Hebrews would not be guilty of the same worry-some dilemma I was being faced with. I thought to myself: “I will pray to the proper name of G_d and find-out what name. The search was long with much reading. I became tired and rested; to begin anew tomorrow. The day broke, and another day of studying began. There were so many names of G_d, which one was correct? A quandary I was faced with. Then the horrifying thought struck my mind, “what if Jesus is the same?” “Oh my, this is a problem,” and more studying and “wrestling with G_d.”

In the wee hours is where things are revealed to tired and lonely scholars, so in-keeping with my struggle, I continued again. Shall I ask intercession of “Jesus or Yashua?” Which one is correct? I became frustrated and finally decided that neither would do, but it was forbidden to deny either, so what should I do? Much thinking creased my brow and caused torment in spirit, but finally the “Realization” or “Revelation” was revealed. I became “Christed.” The connection is overwhelming but is the most Sacred Birthright of humanity and the answer was not without, it was within. All I had to do was do away with pretense to inherit everything; this is for every person who seeks. He who has an ear, let him hear! I heard and it was joyous. A “Perfect Reconciliation” of which all of mankind must surely know by testimony.

An interesting effect of becoming and being “In Christ,” is a realization of the Grand Design of Everything; the literal theory of Everything. Knowledge from ages past to all of the future; it is eternal. “In Christ,” realizes a conduit to connect to G_d. The conflict is then “How does one do this by ignoring or denying Jesus Christ?”

Ponder this for a time:

"You know that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your ancestors, not with perishable things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without defect or blemish. He was destined before the foundation of the world, but was revealed at the end of the ages for your sake. Through him you have come to trust in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are set on God." ( 1 Peter 1:18-21)

I fell on my face and howled at my perceived transgression. I was guilty of denying Jesus, or was I? If a person is truly “In Christ,” a knowledge of how the fragments of all religions must co-exist and become “As One.” And this has to be done with perfectness. Things must reconcile. This is where it got really difficult and most would not step to the level and say it. I had to, it was the only way, my only salvation; mankind’s only salvation. Jesus or Yashua? Just pick one? No, I could not; it is forbidden.

I couldn’t decide. So I wouldn’t decide. This initially felt-like I was denying “Christ Jesus,” then I suddenly realized, as if a warm voice spoke unto me; and I wept.

As I sat, struggling to reconcile my decision of picking and denying my savior and ultimately, deciding to not decide, thus deny, I was crucifying Jesus all over again in my heart and my eyes opened. By denying to pick either Jesus or Yashua, subsequently crucifying him by my choice, Jesus became My Savior, My Intercessor, The Path To The Light, and the universe as I knew it, faded away and scaled to great heights. The Savior named Jesus or Yashua, served the purpose, was crucified once, then twice to secure blessings “In Christ” and “Of Christ.” Then I realized the struggle of not choosing was choosing.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

It is to my understanding that the Orthodox Hebrews do not think of Jesus as the Messiah; which in mankind’s frame and time may not make sense, but through this testimony of heart, He Is. Jesus Christ truly saves, he saved me from perdition’s flames. A “pure intent” is to be required for those seeking the “True Path.” Nothing is to be forbidden when taken in thanksgiving. This means EVERYTHING to the sincere heart which loves G_d.

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

32There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.

34But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

35He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

There is more to this letter, much more reading, but you get the "gist" of what my personal journey to seek the truth and the light was and is all about. Everyday, there is serendipity and epiphany, in finding more confirmation of these great words. It's really simple, when considering all of the positive and negative, just follow your true heart, love one another, be able to forgive others, and the greatest of all is charity.

One can wonder if there is so much at-stake, wouldn't it be prudent to be so absolutely sure? Perfectly sure? Perfectly reconciled. Perfectly logical. Perfect love which guides humanity to an ultimate goal?

I'll leave the answer to each one which reads this letter to fill-in the "blank."

Godspeed and Many Blessings,

Sidenote: I read a very short story about refinement of silver and one aspect of the process stuck-out very clearly in my mind: a silversmith explained to a questioner when does one know when the refinement process of silver is completed. Left one second in the fire, longer than what should be, will destroy it. The secret to how long a person should keep the silver in the flame is marked when you can "see your own image" in it. Then remove it from the forge's fire, or it will be destroyed.

Trekwebmaster
edit on 9-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: typo correction...

edit on 9-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: more typo corrections...

edit on 9-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: silversmithing note added...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Those that speak the truth will hear the truth, and the truth is Love. In your decision to bring in division, you arose anger in others, instead of Love, that apparently look up to you. There was no anger even present on the "other" side of your perspective, until pages into the discussion. Why did you choose to affect your fellow beings in such a way? You had the opportunity to do otherwise in creation of this thread, in the limited time and space used to create it. But you chose to introduce outright division where there was none, as in your other thread. In the duality of this universe, you tread prideful ground.

Be careful in using deception and personal wiles to create something, as it may just be a product of the effort that went into it.

ha. Directly focusing on a negative when there are clearly positive sides to the story......access denied...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by yets777

But we do? Who exactly would be we?

Now so far besides saying you care about some vague notion of some vague form of comradarie you haven't actually said anything of any note worthiness.

Some poorly phrased questions spelled incorrectly that you don't even care enough to type out whole words for is what when it comes to showing you care?

Care about what?

Defending a guy who wants to pull the plug on the whole world who imagines he is God's messenger who now says we will all be horribly punished if we don't all listen to him, and imagines he has some power to deny or grant access to something.

Thats a pretty warped form of caring.

I honestly feel like I am dealing with a bunch of children here having a hissy fit because their hero which is probably just them selves any way under multiple and recently created accounts got called out on the carptet and exposed himself as a demanding tyrant with a God complex.

Do I honestly have empathy for people playing such games.

Very little.

Thanks.

im disturbed because u dont seem to understand these threads are not about what u read it is what is between the lines
edit on 8-4-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)
i am going to quote myself first and my aditude towards proto , i was being judgmental and i tried enforcing my beliefs , i was wrong , did not fully comprehend what was to be learned ...... access denied

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Greetings:

I have a short letter, which I wrote a few months ago, when I was at a critical-point of "questioning" religion, belief, and searching for the reason for existence.

I hope you all may find some worth in the words; but there is life in the words and they are freely given as a personal testimony, not for myself, but for all others, hoping they might find peace and hope there-in.

###

Modern-Day
Sons of God

One can wonder if there is so much at-stake, wouldn't it be prudent to be so absolutely sure? Perfectly sure? Perfectly reconciled. Perfectly logical. Perfect love which guides humanity to an ultimate goal?

I'll leave the answer to each one which reads this letter to fill-in the "blank."

Godspeed and Many Blessings,

Trekwebmaster
edit on 9-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: typo correction...

edit on 9-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: more typo corrections...

Wonderful message and I am honored that you felt willing to share that here. It could of stood on its own as well. Thank you.

I'll leave it outside of the game we were going to play because they were unaware of it while posting it and it shall stand tall.

Thanks again poster.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by yets777

But we do? Who exactly would be we?

Now so far besides saying you care about some vague notion of some vague form of comradarie you haven't actually said anything of any note worthiness.

Some poorly phrased questions spelled incorrectly that you don't even care enough to type out whole words for is what when it comes to showing you care?

Care about what?

Defending a guy who wants to pull the plug on the whole world who imagines he is God's messenger who now says we will all be horribly punished if we don't all listen to him, and imagines he has some power to deny or grant access to something.

Thats a pretty warped form of caring.

I honestly feel like I am dealing with a bunch of children here having a hissy fit because their hero which is probably just them selves any way under multiple and recently created accounts got called out on the carptet and exposed himself as a demanding tyrant with a God complex.

Do I honestly have empathy for people playing such games.

Very little.

Thanks.

im disturbed because u dont seem to understand these threads are not about what u read it is what is between the lines
edit on 8-4-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)
i am going to quote myself first and my aditude towards proto , i was being judgmental and i tried enforcing my beliefs , i was wrong , did not fully comprehend what was to be learned ...... access denied

lol....denied access to themselves......was acting less confident they we know he is.....fibber.....access denied....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My friend, you are still not in a position to judge this one and you are wasting limited time and energy in doing so. if you would kindly use that energy to send out a base of Love, this one would be eternally grateful. i was giving a friendly warning and if you are as grown as you espouse you would know not to take such words lightly. Through discourse and experience is how we learn and i am trying, unsuccessfully, to have a discussion with you.

Nothing changed from that form of response that could not have been changed better by following the very message you are sending out. Why didnt you approach differing viewpoints with love, humility, and respect? You even say yourself that "actions are louder than words." There is a saying, "that which we speak most fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves." Why would you introduce such things at critical times like now? Even now, as i try to simply speak with another being (you), you are blatantly judging me and dismissing me. You are acting as an agent of division when it is not needed, do you see this?

Lets actually talk, neh? We can all learn from each other.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

My friend, you are still not in a position to judge this one and you are wasting limited time and energy in doing so. if you would kindly use that energy to send out a base of Love, this one would be eternally grateful. i was giving a friendly warning and if you are as grown as you espouse you would know not to take such words lightly. Through discourse and experience is how we learn and i am trying, unsuccessfully, to have a discussion with you.

Nothing changed from that form of response that could not have been changed better by following the very message you are sending out. Why didnt you approach differing viewpoints with love, humility, and respect? You even say yourself that "actions are louder than words." There is a saying, "that which we speak most fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves." Why would you introduce such things at critical times like now? Even now, as i try to simply speak with another being (you), you are blatantly judging me and dismissing me. You are acting as an agent of division when it is not needed, do you see this?

Lets actually talk, neh? We can all learn from each other.

There you are. Whered you go....I needed you.....

Contradiction.....told me I was judging when by doing that was making a judgment of their own about me.....lol.....access denied.......Come on lighten up......everything is so perfect....there is nothing to worry about so let focus on getting even better.....Oh and trust me I send out oceans full of love on a everyday basis....Im sure you know I love you already and you are just trying to help me progress too right. We are perfectly safe and everything is as it should be.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh and trust me I send out oceans full of love on a everyday basis

That doesnt mean you cant do better than you are now, with some ways that have been elucidated for you very clearly
It also shows that it is still an activity "to be done" to you, instead of a base of being.

You jump to many conclusions on where this one comes from and how i feel. thats ok, just dont think that i am limited to what you think me to be, or what is contained in your perspective. in many cases, you will be completely wrong! this one can be serious, but dont think that means i am worried. Even a quick perusal of my posts would quite clearly show the opposite to be true

So, can we actually talk now? You have already denied me access, so now that we have that out of the way, we can move on!
edit on 9-4-2011 by sinohptik because: samurai lemurs and their cereal..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You aren't understanding me.....Its okay.....The purpose is not to hurt someone for their words y calling them on it...The point is to humble yourself and listen to how others are taking what you are saying and allowing it to stand because their opinion matters just as much as yours.....

I find this interesting.

I post my thoughts on how I view myself. I am speaking to/of myself.

You're interpretation that I am hurting someone by calling them on their words is incorrect.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You aren't understanding me.....Its okay.....The purpose is not to hurt someone for their words y calling them on it...The point is to humble yourself and listen to how others are taking what you are saying and allowing it to stand because their opinion matters just as much as yours.....

I find this interesting.

I post my thoughts on how I view myself. I am speaking to/of myself.

You're interpretation that I am hurting someone by calling them on their words is incorrect.

Just saying.

Oh....Im sorry then. I thought you were asking how to play the game I was trying to get started a few posts back.....
You are doing nothing wrong at all.....The game I was thinking that everyone may be confident enough to play would be like putting their heart on the table to be looked at under the microscope kinda thing....

I was trying to point out (by conducting an experiment) that no matter what someone says that it always can be seen multiple ways and some may take someones words as an insult or nastey thing to say when that person had really good intentions for saying it in the first.

In other words there are special words that can be used to get a point across using a special format that directly relays the authors original motive for saying what ever it was that would be said....I was trying to show a way to flush out those words but Im seeing a lot fear instead. Hesitancy and searches for alterior motives to make sure its safe to proceed.
Ill ask that if there are those that are conflicted about how they feel about me or pretty sure that they dont trust me to travel back to the older threads and find that trust and positive perspective that I send out. If someone feels as if I am doing something mean or wrong I assure you that it is you that has found an inncorect result in your findings. I am led by positivity and love. There is no mistaking it.

If my prior threads are understood one would understand why I move the way I do and realize the need to ease people into what I do......
Again you did nothing wrong and I was trying to get the games kinks out and get it rolling. I also was trying to prove something to everyone about the power of emotions by sturring up some of them and hoping people would act on them and reply using them. This powers up what ever is holding it and when focused and kept moving forward has the abiltiy to lend a hand inmaking your life that much easier....

Have faith in me that I will never stear you wrong because I am walking with at every step. I dont care who thinks differently. I care that they choose to open their eyes and see that I never left.....Keep your eyes open...physically and spiritually.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join