It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism. Have we gone into the dark ages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
It was in Pakistan. In one form or another I don't think they ever left the dark ages, do you?
AND Pakistan is an Islamic country...eating 'long pig" which is a "pig" would be a serious violation of Islamic law!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One could argue that we live in darker times than in the so called Dark Ages.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

S & F! CONGRATULATIONS! You are today's winner of the Comrade Che-Dolf WTF? award!!! The Cannibalism topic struck the right chord today with our judges! I wonder if Anthony Bourdain has ever been to Pakistan? Hungry for more?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
One could argue that we live in darker times than in the so called Dark Ages.

2nd line
No worries mate! Soon we will all glow in the dark, thanks to our good freinds at G.E.! Fukishima baby, we bring good things to light!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKING HUMAN BEING

Rinse completely shaven body in cold water and set aside. Line a 55-gallon drum with 2 more plastic liners. Place water, salt, and sugar in the tripled-up garbage bags and stir to dissolve, taking care not to puncture the liners. Place body in the bags, remove excess air, and tie tightly. Place in a cool place and brine 12 to 24 hours, turning once.
Heat large barbeque oven to low heat (250°F). Remove the body from the brine and pat dry with paper towels; discard brine. Lay the body on its side and stuff the interior with 15 to 20 large pieces of lightly crumpled aluminum foil until it’s filled out. (This will prevent caving during roasting.)
Slide rotisserie rod through body. Firmly secure arms, legs, feet and hands to body and rod and lift into barbeque. Wrap outside of body with foil.
Roast the body until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°F. Remove the foil, baste again with sauce, and increase the oven temp to 400°F.
Roast, basting every 15 minutes with oil, until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, about an hour or so. (If the ears, nose, or toes become too brown, cover with foil.) Remove from the barbeque and let rest 20 minutes before carving.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That is truly disgusting!!!!!!!!

I find it odd that they would dig up those already dead, instead of the murdering cannibals I hear about every so often. If I were the local p.d. I would look into semi recent missing persons.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
AND Pakistan is an Islamic country...eating 'long pig" which is a "pig" would be a serious violation of Islamic law!

Eating human flesh is also against Islamic law

Actually, if there is nothing else to eat it is permissible to eat pig, but only as a very last resort, meaning before you go eat your neighbors, or rob the grave yard.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maymunah

And HomerinNC...Good one but can you really imagine someone digging you up and eating you? We aren't even safe when we're dead and surely we can't put up a fight. Gross!

If there was ever a time I wished for a zombie uprising

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sick ..? yes .. because they are doing it in a day and age when meat is readily available in shops ...why eat dead people ..

Now imagine when the meat runs out in the shops ... when all the meat eaters start getting hungry ... 100% sure everyone who eats meat would consider eating human meat if push comes to shove ... and starvation kicks in .. sick ..? yes ... but at that time it will become instinct ..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

hahahaha
if there was such contest I'd vote for yours in the
MOST BRUTAL POST OF THE YEAR

Black Humour For A Dark Age

It seems unhuman. I cant anyway forget we are heterotroph mammals, two genders, we are lead by smells, voice pitch, biological reactions of all kind. We can dress ourselves, drive cars, process food... We are trying to pretend we've begun to explain (EXPLAIN!) the Universe we live in... Wow, I think we are nothing more than slighlty educated beasts. BTW I s&f because this sort of posts make us question about our inner nature, the depths our species.

edit on 5-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join