It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Title Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Minor Spoiler!

According to Hyperspace on Star War's official site, Lucasfilm released the title. Since I don't have membership I looked at my other sources who do and confirmed it for me. Read below for the title.

The title is : Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Awesome!!!! I can't wait.

But like I have always said this is going to be the longest movie in the history of mankind if it is going to cover all the loose ends. Going to have to be atleast 5-6 hours long.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Early rumors were that it was going to be a whopping 3 hours long, and I really think it should be or at least have a uncut version on DVD. It is also rumored to be the most violent of all of the movies and its hoped it would get a PG-13 rating in the US.

This fall the first teaser trailer will be realsed.

Only a few more months, wait found it.

Only 299 days until Star Wars Episode 3

[Edited on 7-24-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Being the world's greatest Star Wars fan, I am a bit disappointed by the title. But hey, the movie should be great. George Lucas needs to go out with a BANG!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Early rumors were that it was going to be a whopping 3 hours long, and I really think it should be or at least have a uncut version on DVD.
[Edited on 7-24-2004 by JediMaster]

Sorry to disappoint, but producer Rick McCallum said already Episode III will be the shortest of all three movies. I hope he means by three seconds...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
heheh already beat you www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Being the world's greatest Star Wars fan, I am a bit disappointed by the title. But hey, the movie should be great. George Lucas needs to go out with a BANG!

I probably have you beat in the biggest Star Wars fan category, but you never know. I think this title is awesome. It harkens back to the old times when Return of the Jedi was originally going to be Revenge of the Jedi. It ties the whole series together, if you saw the logo it looks just like ROTJ's logo. Oh man I'm so excited for this movie. I'm betting it'll be the best movie out of the prequel trilogy, and has the makings to be the best movie of the entire series.

Oh man... Next year can not come fast enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We all know I'm the biggest fan

I like the title, its like the orginal one for ROTJ, and it fits in with the overall idea of the movie the Sith destroying the Jedi.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just can't wait to see Kashyyyk and watch Chewie kick some arse.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Wookie battle will kick@$$. I'm really exicted about seeing Palpatine/Sidious use a lightsbaer, hopefully against Yoda.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
::waves hand:: I am the biggest Star Wars fan, not you.

This movie is going to be more awesome than Larry King.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You can tell when someone is a huge Star Wars nerd/fan when he debates with other people about who is the bigger fan.... Hmm... Oh well.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look, you guys can believe what you want. I'll believe what's true, and it's that I am the world's greatest Star Wars fan. I live, breathe, and eat Star Wars. I have a building collection of all the Star Wars merchandise ever made and it grows daily. I know every character, event, and many planets... you get the picture.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am against Chewie's cameo appearance. One of Lucas' problems in the prequels is that he makes it such a small galaxy, with so many connections and coincidences to the original trilogy. I felt like the prequels could've been better had Lucas only included the most vital characters (Anakin, Yoda, Obi-Wan) and introduced an otherwise entirely different cast of characters. It would've made the novelty value better and more interesting (it's always fun to see new characters).

If anybody should've made a cameo appearance, it was Jar Jar.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
BOOOOH jar jar KILL HIM!:bash:
MAKE HIM INTO SPAM!

new topics

top topics

join