It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for Democrats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Every time someone disagrees with Obama liberals throw out the race card? We have had to deal with this since he started campaigning in the middle of 2008 until now. The only defense we get is "you're a racist" or a redneck, or we get the Bush blame game. No one ever calls them out on this except Fox news, all the other main stream media is on the same team.
Now you have your own war, where are all the liberals to protest it? This is your war OBAMA started it. Helloo??
The country is in deep debt, 14 trillion all OBAMA's fault and this idiot wants to get re-elected, and with a BILLION DOLLAR war chest for his campaign? You can't blame Bush anymore so get over it, you voted for him so you own this mess now.
NOBAMA!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oxykerfluffle

Last time I checked the US national debt had gone past USD$90 trillion

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oddly enough, these days just about the only people I ever see actually crying racism are white people complaining it is being directed at them. In fact, I see about as much of that as I do of the same people claiming that black people are always playing the race card. I guess it must be projection at work.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You're thinking the REAL debt including unfunded liabilities (SSI, medicare/aid, etc.).

The OFFICIAL national debt (actual debt) is just $14.266 trillion dollars at this time. Both are horrible, but the reality of what we WILL 'owe' in the future is terrifying and strongly confirms we are headed either to conflict from defaulting on our debt or revolution from taxing and cutting to try to salvage the situation.

Back on-topic, though - Bush did lots of bad things for this country, but yes, Obama is adding to it and generally not correcting what needs correction to fix it. He's more of the same, not any change.

And that's not racist. He's just generally disappointing. Some of us expected this at the time based on his record & history, and some of us apparently didn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

You haven't seen anyone online talking about the TEA party, apparently.

I'll head this off - the TEA party movement isn't racist. Like any group, I'm sure there are racists in it, but for the most party it's a bunch of dissatisfied americans that unfortunately know they're mad, but not really precisely what they're mad at - an they direct a lot of it at Obama & get called racist for it. More political education & awareness would do them good so they could see the root causes of their problems...sorry, frustrated that the movement was effectively co-opted as controlled opposition.

And there were at least plenty of other examples in the not too-dim past of Obama's early days in office - I haven't been watching a lot of MSM lately to see if still going on. The media LOVED to talked about racism as the reason for all Obama's detractors, or the birthers, or what have you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Deja Vu, I just saw a thread almost identical to this earlier today. Without a news article or new point of view this is just a bash thread and no good will come of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You rang?

In all truthfulness, as a staunch anti-war "liberal" it was Obama's decision to become involved in Libya that has caused me to no longer defend his Presidency. Hey, I'm just being honest and not afraid to admit it if that is what you are looking for.

However, having said that I still refuse to let hypocrisy go unchallenged. In a recent thread WH: Obama's silence on Libya due to "Scheduling Issues" the Preident was chastised for inaction. Apparently he can't win. :shk:

Regardless, the Tea Party infused Republican Party has thus far not made good on a single mid-term election promise to create jobs and spur economic growth. (Like it or not our dire economic situation IS largely in part due to prior Bush Administration) I'd be cautious of pointing fingers right now if I were you.

edit on 5-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I call shenanigans, this account looks extremely fishy;

The content for this post is nearly identical to this other brand new member and post:
Hessling
Question for the Democrats. (ATS topic)

Compare their posts:

A Question for Democrats

Every time someone disagrees with Obama liberals throw out the race card? We have had to deal with this since he started campaigning in the middle of 2008 until now. The only defense we get is "you're a racist" or a redneck, or we get the Bush blame game. No one ever calls them out on this except Fox news, all the other main stream media is on the same team.
Now you have your own war, where are all the liberals to protest it? This is your war OBAMA started it. Helloo??
The country is in deep debt, 14 trillion all OBAMA's fault and this idiot wants to get re-elected, and with a BILLION DOLLAR war chest for his campaign? You can't blame Bush anymore so get over it, you voted for him so you own this mess now.
NOBAMA!!!!

Question for the Democrats.,

Why is it that just because some one disagrees with Obama, you automatically throw the race card? I have dealt with this S&^T from the middle of 2008 until now. The only things you guys offer as a defense is either "You're just a inbred, backwoods, racist", or we get everything is Bush's fault. That is very weak, and luckily for yourselves, no one in teh main stream media will call you out for it, since they are on your team. Well, chums, this new war, that you guys hate so much, is OBAMA's war, and where are your protesters at now? Cindy Sheehan, where are you???
What about the debt our country is experiencing now? And this idiot actually wants to be re-elected, and he is going to raise a BILLION (1,000,000,000.00) DOLLARS for his campaign. Because he didn't destroy this country enough the first time around. Cant blame Bush for this mess anymore, Obama owns it. Whoever voted for him owns it now. It is time for you guys to accept it.
NOBAMA in 2012!!!!!

Hessling registered TODAY (March 5 2011) and already has 145 posts! All of which are political attacks of some sort. Is this some sort of posting record? Not too mention the usual "forum gang" jumped in to pump his posts up with flags and stars.

Admins/mods, I think you need to review these posts/posters for TOS. Something stinks.

Maybe these right-wing attack posts need to get together and coordinate their efforts a little better? I suppose this is why HBGary created their sock-puppet software.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxykerfluffle

NOBAMA!!!!

You're right about the war... How ever the 14 Trillion dollars of debt and the word ALL was a complete break with reality. Like it or not Bush will get blamed for the global economic collapse and the other sad fact is that a great majority of the debt we are paying for is the interests on Reagans debt model. Obama was handed the largest
craptarophe in history and the metric are headed in the right direction. Although he should have imprisoned the
raiders, created strong, penal code based regulation and not hired the raiders to boot...

But...I suppose when the economic engines revs up again it with be Bush's fault too

The truth is the right is largely full of crap to the extreme - I don't hear anything honest from the echo chamber anymore, boils down to ALL corporatism and anti human, pro elite policy, that is what conservatism has become.
The individual has the right to be drained by the corporate entity and the corporate entity has the right to carry out it's soul function = AMERICA

edit on 5-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
janky come on now you know better truth? YOU WANT THE TRUTH you cant HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!! had to say that a few good men was a good movie!

the truth here is the left is extremely full of crap i have never heard anything honest come from the left and when you know they dont have anything the blame others for what their policies have done.

corporatism eh you know as well as i do corporations do not write the laws and given the fact that the majority of corporations are multinational they are not subject to us law in certain areas.

antihuman eh much like how you view the right and those evil corporations hypocrite

the only people drianing you is your federal government they are the ones who have always done it

the lefts sole function=absolute power and control over everything you do in life they are the alpha and omega and people like you and others just beg and say "yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!

everything the left has done in this coutnry has destroyed wealth in this country that have taxed they have regulated they have unionzed everything to the point this country for all intensive purposes this country is dead and it will never come back.

people whine about the greed of corporations it pales in comparsion to the greed of the left.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Put your rod, reel, tacklebox away as your phising expedition has been identified as such.

Before you go after the Dems target Walker and the Gov from Michigan who are trying to usurp the Constitution and if you do not dare complain about them do not complain about Obama.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
pretty damn sure there is nothing in the us constitution about unions no matter how much the left wants there to be

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
janky come on now you know better truth? YOU WANT THE TRUTH you cant HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!! had to say that a few good men was a good movie!

the truth here is the left is extremely full of crap i have never heard anything honest come from the left and when you know they dont have anything the blame others for what their policies have done.

corporatism eh you know as well as i do corporations do not write the laws and given the fact that the majority of corporations are multinational they are not subject to us law in certain areas.

antihuman eh much like how you view the right and those evil corporations hypocrite

the only people drianing you is your federal government they are the ones who have always done it

the lefts sole function=absolute power and control over everything you do in life they are the alpha and omega and people like you and others just beg and say "yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!

everything the left has done in this coutnry has destroyed wealth in this country that have taxed they have regulated they have unionzed everything to the point this country for all intensive purposes this country is dead and it will never come back.

people whine about the greed of corporations it pales in comparsion to the greed of the left.

Well the Right is the machine that defends the virtues of greed, as it is a prime motivator in human existence, which is the basis of free market ideology. I reckon greed should be checked to some degree...

Unions are dying and corporations are on the rise, what are you #ing about NEO? People are getting richer,
Obama has are lower than Reagan (less the last 20 months), new free trade agreements are being formulated on the right, were about to slash medicare and social security and give more tax breaks to the corporations, you're paradise is in the making.

Now all you have to do is make a national religion and put monitors in every female private parts and you're good to go.

The truth is NEO you are are not very bright, so I really don't take you're opinions into consideration,,, epiphany. Also you tend to see the world through a fascist lens which does not give your wisdom very much wisdom, sorry...
edit on 5-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

pretty damn sure there is nothing in the us constitution about unions no matter how much the left wants there to be

The doc also said nothing banning the practice of unionizing or forming a union.

Unions make sure the little guy has a fighting chance.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan supported unionization, that damn commie

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxykerfluffle
Every time someone disagrees with Obama liberals throw out the race card?

Liberals are not automatically connected to Democrats, there are many things that the Democrats have done that many liberals have not agreed with.

As for the race card, I am yet to see any liberal pull out the race card for somebody criticizing Obama debt or his actions over Libya, I certainly have not. I have called out racists before when it came to the issue of Obama's birth certificate or his religion. Racism does exist and like wise people on the right refuse to admit racism as a fuel for a significant part of the opposition against this current president. When you hold Obama to personal standards not held by other presidents, that rings alarm bells for me. You want to argue about his economic policies or his support for the patriot act, attack on Libya, you won't have me concerned about your racial tolerance.

The country is in deep debt, 14 trillion all OBAMA's fault

Really, the $14 trillion debt is ALL obama's fault, never mind the last two century of presidencies and the decisions of the Republican party, which by the way they plan to support another increase in the defence budget.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
You rang?

In all truthfulness, as a staunch anti-war "liberal" it was Obama's decision to become involved in Libya that has caused me to no longer defend his Presidency.

His actions in Libya was among one of them that put me off, his support for the Patriot act pushed me over as well. I still don't understand how people can insist these attacks on Libya are not acts of war, hows about we apply the same logic to another nation doing this to the United states?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

the basis of free market is a free market that means getting government the hell out of it and not telling them what to do or how to do it.

the only thing needed is what we already have are laws what has all those regulations and government control achieved eh absolutely nothing except running business and industry out of this country but then agian all those rules and regulations never have stopped the madoffs of the world now has it much like the police they dont prevent anything they just clean up the mess after the damage has been done.

people are getting richer eh they diversify they invest offfshore thats how they make the majority of there cash they sure the hell arent doing it here.

blaming the right when they aren't in power or can do anything in this country and havent for a long time- fine so be it.

i am not very bright eh the fascism here is janky is blaming other people for all your problems in the world you know where that leads to.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

ever been in a union ? i have for a decade of my life did the union pay me? did they pay my bills? did they do the work for me?

NO! i did and the employer paid me

but i have to pay them for the priviledge of having a job so thanks but no thanks you can love unions all you want to just as i hate the ever living hell out of them.
edit on 5-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

ever been in a union ? i have for a decade of my life did the union pay me? did they pay my bills? did they do the work for me?

NO! i did and the employer paid me

but i have to pay them for the priviledge of having a job so thanks but no thanks you can love unions all you want to just as i hate the ever living hell out of them.
edit on 5-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

If it was up to your employer you would've already been issued your pink slip in favour of immigrant labour. You are still employed because of your union and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join