It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

83 Quakes In California/Nevada in 4th to 5th April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
78 Quakes in California and 5 in Nevada. it is now 10:15pst April 5th and these stats cover the morning of the 4th April to now.

These are micro- to mini quakes, (1 - 3.2) but the strange thing about them is that they are very widespread. This is not a 'cluster' of micro quakes in any one location which would indicate a pressure release. These quakes range up and down the San Andreas from north to south. It seems to indicate a general 'grinding' along the entire fault and it's relational faults.

I have been watching Red Puma and the USGS along with RSOE since the 90's and I do not recall ever seeing a pattern like this.

I would say 'heads up' if you are anywhere in California right now. If something 'pop's it is hard to say exactly where it will happen because of the broad array of the quake zone. But if it follows the pattern of domino effect from Chili/Japan, etc.. I would say look to the north, from Ak on down through Cali.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: clarity and additional info

edit on 5-4-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
its only 1:32pm.est on april 5th...you seem to be a day ahead of yourself

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

That makes me think of the japanese girl 9nania talking about EQ's. She maybe did prooven wrong on the fact the EQ would be devastating since the third of april but still many EQ's, 83 in California/Nevada. I think this is just to many to say it is a coincidence and IMO she did have part of truth when saying something would happen in Cali. Hopefully nobody suffered from this but the prediction partly remains as confirmed.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
2012 is really coming>>@!!!

top topics

join