It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid dream from last night... very interesting read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I rarely have vivid dreams anymore. Usually I don't remember my dreams at all. Last night was a different story.

I didn't drink or take any sort of drug, legal or otherwise last night or for several days prior. For some reason, I was very tired earlier than normal last night so I went to bed around 10:30pm. In the past I've had some very prophetic dreams and I am very intuitive but of course, it could just be a dream. On to the dream...

Aliens arrived here on Earth and announced their presence. They looked very much like humans but they all had greenish-brown eyes. Initially, there was shock and panic world-wide (as shown on the news) but the aliens communicated with various world governments and we were assured that they weren't here for nefarious purposes, they only wanted to educate us about the universe, their form of travel, how to replenish resources, etc.

Classes were held at universities around the world. Attendance was optional but, as you can imagine, people were clamoring to hear what the aliens had to teach us. It was an amazing time as the world seemed to come together and put aside differences to enter a new era of intergalactic cooperation.

Slowly, things started to seem strange. The aliens seemed to be growing in numbers. Keep in mind they looked just like humans, but with very minor differences so they were hard to tell apart. I started to realize that they were "assimilating" people for lack of a better term.

While investigating what was going on, I came across an alien professor at a local university who disagreed with the takeover of the human race and informed me that the goal of the aliens was to take over Earth by assimilating humans "for our own good." He said that the aliens in charge believed that humans were too destructive and aggressive to ever live harmoniously with the many other species throughout the universe.

Toward the end of the dream, I was being assisted by the good alien and trying to blow the whistle on what was happening, all while trying to convince the assimilated humans that I was already one of them... It was a desperate situation since it seemed like there weren't any non-assimilated humans left. Then I woke up.

Thought the ATS crowd would find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you go watch some George Kavassilis material he will go into detail about events in the future that are very similar to your dream ...he has hours of invaluable info ... when i wake up from having very (lucid) type dreams i wake up so fuc-ed... tired as hell, seems out of this reality

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision

That was indeed an interesting dream, thank you for sharing that.

To me that did not sound like a bad thing, other than the fact that they were not open about their true motives, but it still seems like an okay way to approach the situation to me, other than that fact I mentioned.

Maybe it would have been better to add this to the Dream forum, though it was about Aliens.

edit on 4/5/2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting. I had a vivid dream last night too, something which rarely occurs. And the memory didn't slither away from me upon waking, like usual. It also stands out in my mind because it's the only UFO or alien related dream I've ever had.

It was night time, and ET gave a light show unlike any other. It was undeniable that these were alien craft by the way they moved. And they were so numerous, not just one or two like most UFO sightings. For it to be the gov't, it would have been a massive undertaking using unknown technology, and for an unknown purpose (though Blue Beam crossed my mind in the dream).

It was ETs "coming out" moment. At first they just had on white lights and formed pictures of things that humans throughout history would be familiar with. Like old cave art and pyramids and such. The pics became more complex and modern as the show went on, with different colored lights as well. It was like the old Disney Parade of Lights but in the sky. Everyone was just glued to the sky in shock.

Wonder what our subconscious is trying to tell us?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Then I can't wait to test my new shotgun.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Coincidentally, today is, in the nerdy world of Star Trek, First Contact Day, the anniversary(pre-anniversary?) of the fictitious first contact with the Vulcans in 2063.

That's an interesting dream, though. Honestly... I'd agree with the aliens in your dreams, that we are in general a very destructive species. Their methods seem sinister to me, as I'm a big fan of free will, but I can see where they'd be coming from... Many, many humans would sooner kill themselves than stop their rapacious behavior. To be tricked into abandoning those ways would be one of the few means to the end.

top topics

join