It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncounted The Documentary - Clint Curtis: Million Dollar Programmer and the 2004 Federal Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Uncounted a film by David Earnhardt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af3c51bbd5d3.jpg[/atsimg]

UNCOUNTED is an explosive new documentary that shows how the election fraud that changed the outcome of the 2004 election led to even greater fraud in 2006 - and now looms as an unbridled threat to the outcome of the 2008 election. This controversial feature length film by Emmy award-winning director David Earnhardt examines in factual, logical, and yet startling terms how easy it is to change election outcomes and undermine election integrity across the U.S. Noted computer programmers, statisticians, journalists, and experienced election officials provide the irrefutable proof

Uncounted Home

A look inside the possible rigging of the 2000 and 2004 US Federal elections and the Diebold electronic voting machines.

So did Bush make it to office legitimately or was there more to it?

This film looks closer at the voting machines used in the elections and how they can be manipulated and also includes interviews and testimony while under oath by one of the programmers that was employed to create software that can manipulate these machines.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/144d6fe50878.jpg[/atsimg]

Was your vote really counted???

I also wanted to provide a link to the Yang Enterprises homepage, it is very interesting looking at the government and corporate contracts they now have.

-Exxon
-Nasa
-GSA Advantage
-OSHA (US Dept of Labour)
-EG&G
-Space Coast Launch Services
-The Boeing Company
-United Space Alliance
-US Air Force and U.S. Army

More information at the Yang Enterprises - Customer Profile page.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
MY vote counted if they only flipped votes from the top 2 since I vote Libertarian every election possible.

What I can't get over is how the MSM has buried this story and the general public either doesn't care or doesn't know.

There is no more important right than the right to vote and to have that vote honestly counted, period.

Now you see why all politicians and media keep hawking "Democracy", even in America. I have lost count of the number of times I;ve heard America called a Democracy in the last year. It absolutely sickens me to no end.

Here we have blatant and irrefutable proof of conspiracy to commit vote fraud.

If there was only ONE film I could get everyone to watch this would be it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It is amazing how quickly people forget or is just the fact the it was buried so well that many havent even seen this??

It was covered at the time in the NYpost, Washington Times and even by Fox along with many other outlets but it fades away so quickly and no one is ever held accountable.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just wanted to throw this in as well, this snippet is from the Yang Ent Site

About YEI

YEI is a high-technology woman-owned, small disadvantaged company built on a strong culture of ethics, integrity, and a quest for providing our customers the highest level of quality in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner. We are financially secure and debt-free. Our staff is comprised of over 350 skilled employees who excel at providing top quality services and products to federal, state, and local agencies as well as commercial customers. Our enviable list of customers includes NASA, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army, United Space Alliance, EG&G Technical Services, Northrop Grumman, Computer Sciences Corporation, The Boeing Company, ExxonMobil, and the State of Florida

Did you notice the section i marked in bold? ''A small disadvantaged company''

Looking at all their contracts would you call them disadvantaged??

It isn't exactly on-topic but i wanted to add it in because it didnt make much sense at all

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just came across something very interesting and to be honest i hadnt heard anything about this untill now, i start with a snippet from the original article from 2004.

PDF Article - Death of Democracy ( Warning Graphic Images )

The case would later take a turn toward the bizarre—and terrifying. In
June 2003 Curtis was told by investigator Raymond Lemme of the Florida
Inspector General’s office that the investigation into his allegations was almost
complete. According to Curtis, the sleuth told him that he’d “be happy”
with the results and that he should keep his ears open because he’d discovered
the corruption went “all the way to the top.”
Lemme was found dead two weeks later. His bloodied corpse turned
up in the bathtub of a cheap motel room in Valdosta, Georgia—about 25
miles from the Florida border.

That just made me even more interested in the whole topic. Although the findings by police say that it was a suicide and it may just be that, but it was very convienient timing....

edit on 6-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I will watch this documentary tomorrow, as I am curious whether this discusses some of the things I have heard about what happened with the Bush-Gore election and Florida.

What I have read, basically summed up as this: black and white communities, I believe, were separated from the get-go. The machines used weren't electronic, but were like the scantron machines used at schools. The machines used in the black communities were set to null any vote were more than one candidate was selected, while the machines in the white communities would not accept the ballot, allowing the voter to fix the mistake. I may have heard this in a documentary on LinkTV, which for those of you who don't know about this network, you should definitely check to see if you have it with your cable/satellite provider.

Again, I have yet to watch the documentary, but I am betting this is discussed somewhere in there. Thanks for posting.

top topics

join