It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are They Digging For At Giza?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Gday.
What ever it they are looking for must big, as we have a bloody big wall to prove it.
Anytime you build a big wall you either want to keep something OUT or something IN.
I cant help out with what they are looking for, but it must be tunnels that they are looking for, but where they lead to or what wonderful treasures and secrets they hold, i dont know. But they must have already found the tunnels, as i think that sand getting moved is from them.

Sorry i was of little help.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

I find this photo interesting. As i noticed how much space is vacant around the bottom of the pyramids at the centre of the shot.
You have buildings up to the roads on the left of shot, but up to the top and the top right of the shot we can see buildings right up close to the pyramids. So that land is vacant for some reason, but for what???
To me this suggests to me TPTB have known of a hidden treasure in the vacant area for a long, long time and now they are finally looking for it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A question, please. Has ground penetrating radar been used to examine any of that area ? I think I read or saw something about it being used around the Sphinx. I think Hawass is afraid someone [you] will steal his thunder, that's why he is so restrictive about digs. He wants to be the first to announce ANY discovery,

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Hi David,

David64: A question, please. Has ground penetrating radar been used to examine any of that area ? I think I read or saw something about it being used around the Sphinx. I think Hawass is afraid someone [you] will steal his thunder, that's why he is so restrictive about digs. He wants to be the first to announce ANY discovery,

SC: I am not sure if GPR has been used at this location although if the Egyptian authorities are searching this area then they would first have to remove much of the loose surface sand. I suspect if there is anything of significance buried at this GGT Apex location then it will be some way beneath the surface, possibly as much as 100 feet or so (the same depth as the Subteranean Chamber is below the Great Pyramid). As far as I am aware, GPR will reach only to around 50 feet subsurface of sandy terrain. Granite subsurface is also around 50 feet penetration. Wet or clay subsurface reduces the depths to as little as a few centimetres. So, if there were something buried to around the same depth as the Subteranean Chamber (100 feet), you would have to remove around 50 feet of topsoil before GPR could be effective.

As for Dr Hawass - if he is looking for something here then he is the only one who was ever likely to find it. When I attempted to enter this location a couple of years back, I was blocked by Hawass's Wall and other security fences as well as guards mounted on camel and in security towers.

Regards,

Scott Creighton
edit on 9/4/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix typo.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Well, that does seem like a good stretch. I'm not good at Egyptian geography, so thanks for your reply.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
Hello ATS,

It appears
Would Dr Hawass (or whoever is presently in charge of Antiquities in Egypt) care to explain what is going on in this area that is so near to the Giza pyramids?

Regards,

SC

spoke recently approx a decade back to hawass and voiced my concerns that the mathematical
signature of the pyramids does not echo loudly currently in modern egypt , the wild allegations
of chambers and underground cities stil alleged and without concrete evidence...
given I could post many of my findings in the pyramids i will defer to say
modern egypt is still hiding alien tech and te entire complex has yet to be fully "decoded"

www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

edit on 10-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: add content

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The images below show what appears to be surface material being removed from the west side of Zahi's Wall to the east side where large mounds of sand can be seen to be accumulating as the excavation of the GGT Apex area continues. Notice also a new building appears on the west side of the 'wall'.

I do not know too much about construction but this seems somewhat peculiar to me. Why move vast amounts of surface sand from one side of the 'wall' and simply dump it in big piles on the other (east) side of the 'wall'?

Regards,

Scott Creighton
edit on 11/4/2011 by Scott Creighton because: For clarity.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am not sure what is in the yellow circle yet compared it to a few other things on the maps and it is very interesting as it appears to have two sets of wheels from shadow comparison yet I may be wrong.

How often are the images updated I looked to compare with some local images and it is well over two maybe three years old for local areas I know about. I would be interested in learning about what progress they have made and if it is something that can help or hinder our planet and humanity.

Thank You for highlighting this information.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The digging is still going on and the range has increased dramatically. I am not computer savvy and can not upload screen shots yet however I have a few where it actually looks like they uncovered another pyramid. I am not an expert but am insanely interested in what they have found. Does anyone have any information on this? I went to the following link and cross compared images using the ones posted by the OP to find about the right location.

Digging

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Hello UdderlyInsane,

UI: The digging is still going on and the range has increased dramatically. I am not computer savvy and can not upload screen shots yet however I have a few where it actually looks like they uncovered another pyramid. I am not an expert but am insanely interested in what they have found. Does anyone have any information on this? I went to the following link and cross compared images using the ones posted by the OP to find about the right location.

SC: You say this digging is "still going on". Can you tell us how you know this? You don't live in Cairo, do you?

Also, what do you mean when you say "...looks like they uncovered another pyramid..."? The link you posted shows G2 (pyramid of Rachaf/Khafre) and when I moved to the GCT Apex it just looks like the other images I posted. Can you give any more detail?

Many thanks.

Scott Creighton

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I am not very good at uploading or modifying photos with the arrows and highlights. I think the part I thought looked like stairs may be areas of stacked sand. I am intrigued because in your image there is more sand removed near the new building than on mine however there is a lot more sand removed in the upper areas. I am by far no novice in aerial view maps or Egypt yet have always had a deep interest.

Let me know if I am way off still working on learning about all the wonderful resources people here on ATS use.

Edit: I see now comparing on same page that yours do not go as far out as mine so I am baffled now but there are some differences.
edit on 25-4-2011 by UdderlyInsane because: oddly embarassed

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Hello UdderlyInsane,

Thank you for your post.

U have looked a little closer at the area in question on Google Maps and have noticed something peculiar although I will qualify this right now by saying it could be absolutely nothing more than a trick of light or whatever.

It seems that the area very close to the actual Giza Centroid Theory Apex point has a slightly different color and texture to the immediate vicinity. It looks like this point that has been uncovered from the sand (almost right on the GCT Apex) may be rock although I could be wrong. Keep in mind here that the Subterranean Chamber of the Great Pyramid lies around 100 feet below the bedrock.

You can look at the images I have posted below and see what you think:

Image 1:

Image 2:

Image 3:

Kind regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that Egyptology has always fascinated me. I have been following your threads for some time now. My unrealized dream of becoming an archeologist and digging through the sands of time will have to be lived vicariously through people like you.

Thanks and keep us informed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what a surprise , a massive political upheaval in Egypt and all of a sudden Hawass is sniffing around the area you have pinpointed.
he knows there's something there and a good find will bolster his position with the government (or what's left of it ) , he just doesn't know what he will find so he's just scraping the surface hoping for a big one.
i just hope he reveals what he finds just so that it confirms your theories Scott , but will he reveal??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

IF the Ancient Egyptians did hide a secret recovery vault on the Giza Plateau, then who was able to figure out that its location is determined by G1, G2 and G3 ?

Regards,
Ancient Egyptian.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Know you know pal

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Know you know pal

You know I know what exactly?

SC

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

Know you know pal

SC

That there is way more under the sand on the Giza plateau and surrounding areas than we are told and that digging etc has been going on inside the Great pyramid for a long while

i know you know

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

Know you know pal

SC

That there is way more under the sand on the Giza plateau and surrounding areas than we are told and that digging etc has been going on inside the Great pyramid for a long while

i know you know

Just a fyi Scott what did they find inside the Giza pyramid and why are they digging a new railway tunnel in Salems lot just shortly after

a little bit cryptic but hey whatever

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Near on about 15 years ago now my wife and I watched a doco on a shaft that had been sunk underneath one of the paws of the Sphinx. THe shaft was found by xray or ground penstrating radar or some such techo. (dunno how they come to know to look there)

Anyway about 7-10 years ago now, there were threads on here aobut an Americian group who dug down into this big blob area at the bottom of this shaft. they even put up a sheeting fence and worked at night to stop people from seeing what they were doing.

Never hear nothing about who they were exactly, what they found, how they knew this achient shaft had been dug, expanded at the bottom or anyting else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join