It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Evidence That The World Will End Sometime Soon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yesterday here in Saint Augustine, Florida was very hot, no clouds, 85 degrees outside...Right? Well, I wake up this morning and it's now 57 degrees and we have a freaking TORNADO WARNING. How does this happen. Usually you would have a few days of rain and/or cloudy days before a real TORNADO warning comes out. WTF, is this one of the tell-tale signs that times are changing and that we are in for a big ride eventually?

Not necessarily in 2012 but any date could be the SHTF scenario for everyone so keep your eyes pealed!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I'm not sure how the weather works there in Florida, but in Michigan, when it's warm and then suddenly it's cold, tornadoes happen! It's just your ATS-rattled brain assigning meaning to an event which seems like it should mean something, but really doesn't. If I had never paid attention to the weather, then suddenly became worried about the end of the world, I might overreact to normal weather anomalies, too. Not to say that you're crazy or going overboard or anything, we've got to ask these types of questions. I would just choose more carefully what I classified as "evidence" and what I called "odd happenings." Especially in this time of heightened tensions.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I agree, the weather has been weird here too.
Im thinking a global climate shift?
Maybe.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
LP

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by Skate

I'm not sure how the weather works there in Florida, but in Michigan, when it's warm and then suddenly it's cold, tornadoes happen! It's just your ATS-rattled brain assigning meaning to an event which seems like it should mean something, but really doesn't. If I had never paid attention to the weather, then suddenly became worried about the end of the world, I might overreact to normal weather anomalies, too. Not to say that you're crazy or going overboard or anything, we've got to ask these types of questions. I would just choose more carefully what I classified as "evidence" and what I called "odd happenings." Especially in this time of heightened tensions.

Good thing we have a meteorologist here to correct us.

edit on 5-4-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just think of the world wobbling inward side facing sun for a moment then a big wobble outward away from sun heat ect. Outward wobbles cold days 24 hour wobble back facing Sun warm days... More days of unidentified seasons = more wobbles = EA trying to wobble or flip...... I think

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Actually the 'meteorologist' is right, just google how cloud fronts that can form tornadoes form...

And anyway, its called climate change, 20 years ago in my country we had nice winters with moderate temperatures and nice warm summers. Now we have -30C or less during winters and 40C or more during summer ... so ... yeah ...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
that indeed is strange weather but i mean it happens all the time out in the mid west... idk how thats even a remote piece of evidence that the world will end sometime soon.. fear mongering

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think everyone knows how a tornado forms, I think his point was it isnt common.
Why is everyone such negative nancies dang.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Yup, good ol' Michigan. It was 71 degrees when I left my house yesterday at 530am. By 1030am it had dropped down to the low 40's. Another funny thing was that the weather forecast had the high temp at 53 for the day, lol. I do agree that the weather IS getting much more unpredictable. It would be good to hear from a few farmers on the subject. They seem to keep very accurate records of the weather over the years.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It can be sunny for a few days before a storm that is not uncommon. It would seem stranger to me if there was storms overhead for several days and then tornadoes broke out but then I'm also from michigan and here if you dont like the weather just wait until tomorrow. hehe

edit on 4/5/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Tornadoes in Florida are RARE. I was born there, and when my family heard about the tornadoes, my mom who had lived there for years before I was born was shocked. I think people need to start paying even more attention to the weather patterns, because we are getting some freak weather across the US this year.

Keep those eyes peeled. S&F for paying attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

not meteorology. just grade school science class. i did laugh out loud when I read your reply though. I didn't mean to condescend, it just happens naturally before I've smoked my first J of the day. I just don't like watching people on here get stressed over things which, even in sunny Florida, really aren't that strange when we stop and think.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal

Tornadoes in Florida are RARE. I was born there, and when my family heard about the tornadoes, my mom who had lived there for years before I was born was shocked. I think people need to start paying even more attention to the weather patterns, because we are getting some freak weather across the US this year.

Keep those eyes peeled. S&F for paying attention.

Finally, someone who isn't here to bash posts.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

earthquakes in Michigan are rare, but my mom watched one break a few of her decorative Norman Rockwell plates the day before I was born. that was 24 years ago. so... why wasn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am having a bit of trouble understanding something here. A small little detail.
Not only are others right about temperature change being what causes tornadoes, but was there even a tornado?

What I am reading is that a tornado WARNING, is some sort of small evidence of the end of the world?

Am I reading something wrong here?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

You probably just got the system that ran through Texas yesterday, was some pretty nasty stuff, we had hail, tornado (not "officially" confirmed yet) and nasty wind.

I really REALLY doubt this has anything to do with the world ending. It's just spring time. April showers and all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The weather has been getting more unstable for some time. You could either believe the oil funded research that says it is all in your head or the climatologist that have been saying this has been coming for a while. I know it is a messy debate but it is possible to sort out the facts from the fiction.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can only assume you're joking....

IRM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Actually the 'meteorologist' is right, just google how cloud fronts that can form tornadoes form...

And anyway, its called climate change, 20 years ago in my country we had nice winters with moderate temperatures and nice warm summers. Now we have -30C or less during winters and 40C or more during summer ... so ... yeah ...

Where the heck do you live that the climate has changed that much!

Seriously, I have never heard of anything that extreme before.

edit:

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can only assume you're joking....

IRM

Poe's Law, sorry.
edit on 5/4/11 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Yesterday here in Saint Augustine, Florida was very hot, no clouds, 85 degrees outside...Right? Well, I wake up this morning and it's now 57 degrees and we have a freaking TORNADO WARNING.

Same exact conditions for Atlanta yesterday.

It's not the end of the world.
It's something we call "spring".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join