It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Former International Atomic Energy Agency chief Mohamed ElBaradei, who had previously announced his intetions to run for the presidency of Egypt, said Monday that “if Israel attacked Gaza we would declare war against the Zionist regime."

What do people make of this? Im not sure whether its just big claims being made to boost his chances, or an actual possibility? Could play a part in the impending mass conflict we're gonna see in the middle east.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

That is exactly what david icke has been talking about for the past years.

David Icke - predicting WW3

edit on 5-4-2011 by Slevinq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There is already an existing thread ....HERE

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ynet is sort of a higher class Debka file isnt it?
Tp my mind they are little better than propaganda arms of the mossad.
This scare mongering onIsreals part is just more of the same stuff they have handed out for a decade or more....
The truth of the matter being that Isreal has fallen into the trap of becomming what their former oppressors were.....
Just like the abused child grows to be a child abuser in many cases, Isreal has performed its own Hollocaust on the palestinians and continues to do so today.
The Isrealis remind me of pre war Germany.They are constantly upgrading their weapons and preparing for all out war, at the same time provoking same when they can get away with it.
How many times has the jewish president or preime minister called for attacks on Iran ?
Usually about every 2 months to 6 wks we hear the call for military action to stop the nuclear arms production in Iran.
The peace process has become a game of cat and mouse, with both sides showing no real interest in building a lasting peace agreement
Isreal awaits further destabilisation of the Mid east,they are watching years of undercover intelligence assets dwindle away because the people they have cultivated are no longer in positions of influence.I am sure there is a mad scramble to insert agents into every concievable nook and cranny of these emerging goverments, a massive job by itself.
The whole intelligence situation is compromised there now.....
The Muslim Brotherhood, is a shadowy unknown quantity as yet.Though they seem to be being cast as somehow more sinister than at first...
Eqypt would do well to stay out of a conflict with Isreal.
I think the Isrealis are about finished with this kind of back and forth sirmishing and if they go to war again they will use nuclear weapons to even the numbers out in their favour.

new topics

top topics

join