It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
when I see all the skeptics on this board I started to wonder about the true breakdown in numbers of those who believe in Aliens & those who don't and also how many fence sitters are here.

So the vote should be 1 YES
2 NO
3 not sure

Peace & Hope
SM

(Mods not sure if this is the right forum)

edit on 5-4-2011 by smokingman2006 because: had to make this thread clearer to understand

If this truly is a quantum, infinite existence...then *all* of the above would be true. All at the same time.

But, if i was pinned down and had to choose, i'd go for option 1.

The reasoning for me would be that existing in a quantum Universe, as part of a Universal collection of Universes...of course option 1 *must* be the correct answer. As infinite possibilities exist, infinite scenarios become a given.

At least one of those scenarios would involve Earth being continually visited.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Aliens visiting earth, YES. I've seen some odd things in the sky.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were in our societies disguised.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
there is alot of people who like
to make a mountain out of a mole hill. yes 1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
1. Absolutely yes.

they've been here for a long time.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
1. Absolutely!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
no 1

Yes, I believe in alien lifeform excist and I also believe that aliens are visiting earth for a long time.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I swear ( raises right hand while holding left hand over an invisable bible) I was going to see if there was a way to inbed a poll for this very subject! I belong to another forum where you can create a poll and it tallys the responses for you. I have been pondering this for about a week now but since I had not seen other polls I just figured that feature was not available on ATS. I wonder ( MODS????) if there is a feature that will allow an actual poll with tallys of the outcomes. I think its weird that this thread shows up when I am thinking the same exact thing! Collective subconscious ????

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Confused..
Could you define 'alien'?
I assume all extraterrestrials would count as aliens
What about interdimensional beings?
What about earth people but from alternate realities?
Earth people from alternate time periods?
What about alien life forms from the interior of the Earth?
What about intelligent terrrestrial life forms we have not for one reason or another encountered yet?
A tulpic Earthman created by an Earthman?
I yam so confused.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
1 YES

I am most defiantly one who believe in Aliens,
the universe is just way to dang big for us to be the only ones
out here

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegiftbearer
as far as intelligent life existing outside of our visible plane of existence... yes.

as far as this life being able to visit our visible plane... not in the physical sense (i.e. no spaceships).

in general as how we might perceive an "ET" ... im on the fence.

Does that mean that we are the only intelligent life in this dimension?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the term spacecraft implies that these Alien beings need a technology similar to ours,
namely a transportation device commandeered by them...

i'm of the mind that the Aliens are not 'visitors' nor do they use physical, engineered crafts
for transportation...the Aliens we see in the skies or oceans have a proximity to us...
if you notice these Aliens are not tracked in space or on other planets where humans are not present

in a nut shell:
think in terms of the creature in the classic Sci-Fi film "Forbidden Planet"
edit on 5-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Curious statement that:
"If you notice these Aliens are not tracked in space or on other planets where humans are not present."

If we are not there how do we know they are not tracked in space or on other planets?

Plus, there are a few American astronauts who say they saw these guys "up there" so thats in space isnt it?

For the record I vote1 I believe they exist.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I don't believe in aliens. (But I don't want them to exist, so I am biased in this regard.)

Why dont you want them to exist?
Are you frightened by the idea that there is other intelligent life somewhere out there? Or frightened they might not be " friendly" ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Since they have visited me, not too hard to say a 1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Number 1 all the way man. Trying to deny there is other intelligent species visiting and living on/IN our planet is really ignorant.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

I believe in it. Too much evidence, too many different kinds of craft to be done by humans. Too many pics, videos, eyewitness accounts, government interest.
I also believe the governments take advantage of this reality for various reasons and disinfo.

I believe too but I had to laugh at your comment about too many different kinds of craft to be done by humans because if you look at a parking lot of any mall you will see many different kinds of craft (cars, vans, suv's, trucks etc) If nothing else we like diversity so whos to say there are not different models of space craft too.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Though I have never seen any real definitive proof that aliens exist, I cannot help but believe that we are not alone.So you can count me as a number 1.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

definitely number 1 for me

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

We are here, there must be others.
Its like saying,"I cant see the other side of the ocean, there must be nothing there"

My thoughts exactly. We are here.
We are made up of the stuff of the stars. Our planet is made up of cosmic dust. That great big universe out there spit us out of the primordial soup. We are the only proof we need! The universe likes multiples. Many planets, many stars, many asteroids, many comets, many quasars, but only one planet that has intelligent life? See why it makes perfect sense?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

the evidence is pretty stacked

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
1. I do believe there are more species in the universe. Just like I believe that most Indigenous tribes couldnt believe that the white "devil" existed until they saw them.

3. Im not sure if other species from other planets are visiting earth right now, besides the fact that I have seen a UFO in the sky and that I personally know other people that i trust who have seen a UFO's very close by.
Im still not sure if they belong to the Military or to Aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join