It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
1 all around. There is part of me that says those who do not believe should have just one encounter as it completely changes ones perception of EVERYTHING. Then there is the part of of me that doesn't wish such a thing on anyone. It is not fun, it is not cool and above all else, it is not right!

Oh,and I suggest figuring out a way to video-tape your abduction since that is the only thing that will keep the skeptics from perceiving you as a liar, having sleep paralysis,lucid dreaming, demon attacks or simply an overly vivid imagination.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes I beleive

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I cant say I don't believe

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by smokingman2006

I believe the probably exist, but that doesn't mean that 99.9999% of the reports are not false.

Do I believe even one of the many reports?
No

So you believe that most, if not all reports are lies? I know you are going to say "where's the evidence?"

It would take an enormous amount of distrust to not believe even a single one and dismiss it as a lie. I'd like to say foolish but I wouldn't say that to a mod!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
After the experience I had I'm going with a #1.
I can't prove it, all I know is what happened and that's good enough for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm an alien, does that count?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
1. "Buckyballs" found in meteorites could be considered vessels that contain "alien" proteins. But I assume you mean intelligent alien life and mechanically fabricated spacecraft. In that case I would say 1 as well, despite convincing evidence, it is government interest and cover up of the subject that makes one speculate alien life and craft exist.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I'm an alien, does that count?

We are all made of stars space brother/sister!
edit on 5-4-2011 by SuspiciousPeon because: Don't forget the sisters!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yes i do, so yes i am a 1, for i have seen with my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have no doubts... 1!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MyPathManifests

I agree with you...we do the exact same by searching for life in outter space. Who is to that an extremely advanced civilisation does not do the same? However there is some that would refuse this and take it to the grave and write some of us as crazy people

Yes, most definatly 1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Uh, oh wait wrong thread. This one's for believers.

The media and Military industrial complex has done a fine job.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Life other than Earth, yes. Intelligent? Yes.

Life visiting Earth, not sure.

Something happening in our atmosphere that sometimes displays unexplained signs of intelligent control and unknown physical abilities, yes.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
YES 1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
when I see all the skeptics on this board I started to wonder about the true breakdown in numbers of those who believe in Aliens & those who don't and also how many fence sitters are here.

So the vote should be 1 YES
2 NO
3 not sure

Peace & Hope
SM

(Mods not sure if this is the right forum)

edit on 5-4-2011 by smokingman2006 because: had to make this thread clearer to understand

Number 1 ... not a shred of doubt in my mind

Woody

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
definitely #1, no doubts. Been there seen that!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well since you were less than clear as to what I'm voting for:

2: NO, I do not believe aliens in ships are visiting earth at this time

and also:

1: Yes, it would be absurd to deny the possibility of extraterrestrial life, in whatever form it takes.

despite convincing evidence, it is government interest and cover up of the subject that makes one speculate alien life and craft exist.

Ahh yes but there's a catch to that. While the believers are sure what they are seeing is alien technology, they aren't bothering to dig into what government black projects they could be, because they have already made their mind up that it's alien and beyond our technology.

just saying, there's 2 sides to the government conspiracy coin, they could indeed be hiding alien tech, or just doing to to send you down the wrong path. Look at all the people who still flock to Nevada, even though area 51 probably hasn't tested black tech in decades

edit on 5-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
how can jou deny it after evrithing you read here
there has te be something that visit us ;-)but they dont come in center of europe ;-) but i think there is or it is something that comes

sorry for mi english writing

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have to step out of line here and add a number 4 - other.
Reason: I believe UFOs exist, 100%. Though, I do not believe they are manned by "alien" life forms. I believe the government, or some form of military branch owns and operates these UFOs. Simply because the concept of how a UFO operates is simple, so to speak. It's assumed to be a magnetic core engine, think of a giant ring of magnetic energy that propels itself off the ground - hence the "vibrating" noise one would hear should a UFO be hovering over them.

The only reason I'm led to believe this, is because my father invented a similar device when he was younger, maybe 30 years ago. Called it a hovercraft. It was basically a floating skateboard, he would ride it up and down the neighborhood street, and still has photos to this day.

Obviously that's a claim I'm not prepared to back up with evidence, but the concept of it is still no big secret. Magnetism just happens to work that way and it's easily explained how they work.

In short, we have the technology for UFOs, and although the Universe is big enough to possibly support alien life, we have no means of proving it, so I am still unsure.

P.S: I believe this technology is related to Tesla's research/inventions. He seems to be a pretty big deal.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I believe in it. Too much evidence, too many different kinds of craft to be done by humans. Too many pics, videos, eyewitness accounts, government interest.
I also believe the governments take advantage of this reality for various reasons and disinfo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join