It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

My mistake there. Although I don't find it likely that black ops tests account for the remaining 23 per cent.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
#1. I believe they exist and I believe they are here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Very well said!
Here here!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
#1 No doubt in my mind there is intelligent life forms out there. i have known since i was a kid how i knew i dont know. i do remember asking my parents all the time as a little kid what they thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Your question is too narrow.

I've seen a classic saucer shaped craft up close in the later part of the 1960's. I have no idea if it was military or otherwise. I'm not talking about lights in the sky that could be anything at all. I'm talking a Craft 30 or more feet across at low altitude passing directly above me.

Was there an Alien or a Military Person at the controls? How would I know that.

Since the craft being seen seems to change over the years, I can't help but leave open the possibility that they are very earthly secret craft and we are seeing the various transitions in technology. Then it was saucer shapes, now its the triangular craft.

What I don't buy is the crazy You Tube crap and the childish people who believe every light in the sky is an Alien Craft and I'm sick of the obvious hoaxers. People need to use their minds for the intended purpose if you are serious about wanting to know, because running around believing everything is an Alien and everything in the sky is Alien is just dumb. I truly miss when there was good debate and discussion here and hate the childishness that is taking the subject over.

Do I beleive we could be being visited by Aliens? I'd be irrational not to. Thinking no intellegent life exists in this Universe beyond the Earth is also dumb.
edit on 4/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

2 no
Haven't seen anything yet, to say yes, but I'm open to the idea they come some day.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

4th october 2009 8:16pm witnessed a disk shaped object hovering silently at pretty high altitude, non metallic gun metal coloured blurry looking.

Alot more happened that night that proved I was witnessing something unreal, and most definately off the world! non military aircraft that I have ever seen. Plus a military aircraft was scrambled to move the object away, proving that they were aware of it being there and wanted it gone!

So Im going to say based on the events of that night we are being visited!

Luke

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Your question is too narrow.

I've seen a classic saucer shaped craft up close in the later part of the 1960's. I have no idea if it was military or otherwise. I'm not talking about lights in the sky that could be anything at all. I'm talking a Craft 30 or more feet across at low altitude passing directly above me.

Was there an Alien or a Military Person at the controls? How would I know that.

Since the craft being seen seems to change over the years, I can't help but leave open the possibility that they are very earthly secret craft and we are seeing the various transitions in technology. Then it was saucer shapes, now its the triangular craft.

What I don't buy is the crazy You Tube crap and the childish people who believe every light in the sky is an Alien Craft and I'm sick of the obvious hoaxers. People need to use their minds for the intended purpose if you are serious about wanting to know, because running around believing everything is an Alien and everything in the sky is Alien is just dumb. I truly miss when there was good debate and discussion here and hate the childishness that is taking the subject over.

Do I beleive we could be being visited by Aliens? I'd be irrational not to. Thinking no intellegent life exists in this Universe beyond the Earth is also dumb.
edit on 4/9/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

So true s&f

I err on the side of number 1 though.

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

witnessed the same thing, classic disk shaped object, but from what I saw im swaying more to ET than military secret craft. just cant get my head round it and it happend back in oct 2009. :S

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Count me as 1 please
secondline

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Count me as # 1

I am 100% #1

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Vote me 1 as yes. Had some strange encounters, but after years of trying to figure this stuff out.....I still don't have a clue who what or where about the phenom. UFO's are real though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

second line.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The question is so subjective I know there is something else out there because II have seen it for others my proof isnt proof to them. We need something huge to happen and predict that it will soon especially with this nuclear crisis and oil leaks lately. I think the aliens are gonna have to step in soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes
Affirmative

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A big big number 1

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

ONE!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My vote is 1

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
is this a scientific poll ?? Has anyone counted the results up to now..,. which is only ATS posters,,, and most of us are here because we tend to believe something is going on '''out there'''

so,,, even if I am a #1
based on My Experience.
yes I am what at one time was called an Experiencer.

had something happen

made me a number One (1) Believer

don't care about #2s or #3s

they were not there.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join