It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
1 - without question

Why the hell can we not put polls up here anyways?
edit on 6-4-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by liejunkie01

a star to you for allowing me to rest, while you did the job of commenting on the sources the other participant was so kind to post.

You give him a star - for what exactly? His analysis is flawed like hell. He doesn't even know what National Press Club conferences are. I am sure you don't know that either. You are a lemming following the wrong traces. You have my pity.

Again, why was it so important to state giving him a star? Kids...

Again you call my analysis flawed. But it is ok to say that aliens are here. Any other day you people call the national press liars and biased. But when it comes to a topic that you follow with belief and faith it is a different story. The whole name National Press Conference Club sounds like a sham to me. Anything with the word "press" is biased my friend. But hey what do I know? I only worked at a newspaper for 12 years. I am some dude looking for the facts. So go on and blindly believe your press conference that does not disclose anything.

Anybody else that believes something different than you is ignorant. I see this in your posts. Keep your pitty, you need it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Existence = a big fat 1

Visited etc. = 3

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1 for existing somewhere out there. but not sure if its Government or aliens that we see in the skies so often all over the world?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
1 YES

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

so true.. that would give these forums a new feature that most forums already have

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
existing = 1

visited = 3

visited from another dimension/universe = 1

After my ufo experience, i tend to think that quite a few of the sightings could be, like the focusing point of some microscope , kind of thing.
I can imagine some alian technologies, to look far into space, that leave some sort of visible "trace" thing, we can see now and than.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Guilp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh I do I do! Why not? I would ask the skeptics how are they so sure it cannot be done? Just because WE do not understand something, does not mean that it cannot be. Just sayin'

1 and 3
edit on 6-4-2011 by DonnaLynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

As far as the exact definitions go, it doesn't really matter to me - I totally 100% believe there is other life out there, whether it's on some other planet billions of light years away, or it's just us in another dimension...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
1 - Yes.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe there is something visiting us. Whether or not that something is "alien" or not cannot be confirmed by any current evidence. I wouldn't be surprised either way. So:

Alien lifeforms existing? Of course.
Alien spacecraft existing? Of course.
Said aliens and spacecraft visiting Earth? Don't know.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Today..we are limited in our technology to be able to explore the Solar system. We use telescopes to show what is beyond, and some very astonishing images show us something really magnificent. But.. as amazing as the pictures are, it is like looking at a very beautifully wrapped present and not being able to unwrap it and take a close look at what is inside. Like looking at the Earth from the moon...looking like a pretty marble hanging in space. Up close ,it is indescribably beautiful.
2,000 years ago, it would have been hard for people to make a description of what a car was if they saw one. They would describe it by what terminology was available to them at the time.
That to me (an opinion only) is about where we are today in the our science of what we know about being able to travel in space. Distances are really vast, even to the nearest star.
It doesn't mean that someone else out there has not conquered the light speed barrier.( 186,000 miles per sec.) There are some very interesting theories about how to get around it, but these are futuristic.
So, that doesn't mean that someone else out there has not already conquered these problems. Just because we can't do.. shouldn't mean ..because we can't do it, neither can anyone else ...attitude.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

You can easily count me as a 1. There is just too much evidence out there and nobody can deny that we're alone in the universe.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
1 of course!! there are hundreds evidence that aliens aka fallen angels (demon and satan) are indeed here. also there are hundreds of evidence of angels, God and Jesus! most people are blinds due to brainwash by media and school.

Raz

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
including visits of Earth

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Count me in, But I don't like that they always play hide and seek, show your sorry a....s will ya!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The Truth is often far beyond the Believable .... more Weird and twisted then one ever could have imagined ....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1 - i am a first hand witness of several UFO's now.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
3 for both of them, but leaning towards 2 for visitation

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join