It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
when I see all the skeptics on this board I started to wonder about the true breakdown in numbers of those who believe in Aliens & those who don't and also how many fence sitters are here.

So the vote should be 1 YES
2 NO
3 not sure

Peace & Hope
SM

(Mods not sure if this is the right forum)

edit on 5-4-2011 by smokingman2006 because: had to make this thread clearer to understand

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Count me as a number 1.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you mean existing somewhere in the universe - Yes.

If you mean visited Earth - Not sure

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
And I also think you need to specify more clearly exactly what we're voting for...believing in "Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft" isn't very specific. Of course most rational people would agree aliens exist some where in the universe, the question is whether there is an alien presence around Earth. I still vote 1 on that scenario.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For sure (in my mind) there is some sort of alien life out there... have they visited us? I think so. No proof of course just my opinion, so I am going with 1.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
One would be not only a fool, but a self-centered example of humanity to imagine we are alone in this universe. Life seeks life, it is the natural order. We seek solidarity in believing in a force greater than ourselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
of course there is alien life,i believe there are 1000's of intelligence life's forms out there....

so yes thats a resounding (1) from me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Done fixed heading of this thread

SM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Number 1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
ahhh ok visiting earth huh

I must say I'm a fence sitter. Open to all possibilities but very cautious

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
yes to both

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
as far as intelligent life existing outside of our visible plane of existence... yes.

as far as this life being able to visit our visible plane... not in the physical sense (i.e. no spaceships).

in general as how we might perceive an "ET" ... im on the fence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

the term spacecraft implies that these Alien beings need a technology similar to ours,
namely a transportation device commandeered by them...

i'm of the mind that the Aliens are not 'visitors' nor do they use physical, engineered crafts
for transportation...the Aliens we see in the skies or oceans have a proximity to us...
if you notice these Aliens are not tracked in space or on other planets where humans are not present

in a nut shell:
think in terms of the creature in the classic Sci-Fi film "Forbidden Planet"
edit on 5-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
1 for me.
It's pretty sure that there are 'aliens' out there and if only one managed to go beyond speed of light (with some cool dimensional physics trick or whatever) I guess that they start cartographing the universe. At least if we assume that intelligent life forms want top learn more. So my opinion is that they are out there somewhere watching us and maybe already bidding their money on a date for our extinction as they know how stupid we are compared to them :-(

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Not much to say other then HELL YESS!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
thats a number 1 for me aswell

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Any rational person with the ability to think objectively and without the bias and close mindedness that has been instilled into us from an early age would say absolutely yes. While our modern science cannot explain it, it certainly exists and will continue to exist when so-called science opens it's eyes and ears to the possibility (or without the fear of having their funding taken from them).

I say this time and time again because it was considered absolute truth and fact only 150 years ago, and that is we thought flight was impossible and that speeds in excess of 100mph would rip us to shreds. That's obviously been proven wrong. However, we still have the same arrogance to believe our science is concrete and will continue to be the same for the rest of human existence.

If one simply cannot trust the enormous about of eye-witness testimony out there and reject it as nonsense, then you have a very unhealthy distrust in your fellow human being. Or is it simply to appear out-side the established consensus in an effort to feel superior to everyone else?
edit on 5-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: Punctuation

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join