It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh boy. El Baradei : If Israel attacks Gaza again, we'll fight back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Whenever there is a war,or other military activity,
civilians always get killed.
Some countries use their citizens as cannon fodder
and shields.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Funny...Websters dictionary seems to have the word listed...So does Oxford dictionary..And dictionary.com

Yep..must have made up that word myself and hacked all the dictionary sites.

Sure, avoid the point I'm making. It's really convenient to do so in your case.

"The people" who you say are only stone throwing children...hmmm:

Are you disregarding the fact that stone throwing children are run over by cars, tanks or are shot at by soldiers? How about farmers who are working their land, did they deserve to be shot at?

When the people celebrate the murder of a whole family including kids and a baby just because they're on the wrong side...That's totally justified. Hamas militants sending rockets into Israel...Totally justified.

I like the way you put words into my post(lol). Killing is never justified. But in this world, violence begets violence...so as wrong as it is for Hamas to attack, Israel being the bigger power - should know, and most likely does - that striking back with airplanes will beget more violence and radicals.

All Israel has to do is take it and there won't be any problems right?

You don't understand the issue do you? This whole thing is fueled by ignorance and ignorance only. People with holy books and walls and temples...IGNORANCE. Just the mere fact that you don't question the position in which the Israeli population has been maneuvered into by OTHER governments*cough*UK*cough*, shows how scared you are to get rid of your ignorance.

If someone shot a bullet through my window once or twice a week...at some point I'm going to stand on my roof with my rifle and kill the bastard. Not my problem if all he has is a .22

See, your logic is false, your argument invalid. What you are doing here is giving us your cause as to why you are shooting back. You are not giving us the cause as to why the the so called "bastard" shot through your window!

Perhaps you ran over the guys kid with your car earlier on in the week? Perhaps your grandparents took the house you are sitting in by force from the shooters parents - killing them in the progress? Don't get me wrong, vengeance is a terrible thing, but in a violence begets violence world, it can be anticipated.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Plenty...google it yourself...of course you're gonna argue that Israeli is " only defending itself " and arabs are the " violent aggressors " blablablabla...of course that's not the case...both sides equally f each other up...I couldnt care less...I want that whole region to blow the hell up so save your biased nonsense. Any time holy people kill each other, because their invisible friend in the sky told them to, you should just sit back and enjoy the show.
edit on 5-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by Zamini

You obviously lack artistic vision of my words. A veritable sea of glass would look stunning!.. You also lack reading comprehension skills and have no sense of irony or sarcasm.. Btw the nukes work very well.. Well, us Jews DID invent them after all.. Yours too!.. And the rockets... Little men with big mouths like this guy can push an already paranoid, scared and isolated people over the edge.. Nobody wants that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats real funny

Like Egypt's military is any match for Israel's

must be April fools day in Egypt

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It won't just be Egypt though would it, Turkey too has also warned Israel about any attack of Lebanon or Gaza.

And if those two countries go to war against Israel, you can be sure others will follow.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Israel has only been a country for sixty some years. Before the Jewish terrorists moved in in the early 1900s, things were relatively stable. Relative to the last 90 years, that is.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Sure sure......like it has'nt been done before......with shocking results for the Arab nations!!!

Turkey is smart enough never to go to war with Israel

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That is exactly what david icke has been talking about for the past years.

David Icke - predicting WW3

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Let us not forget that ElBaradei is the US puppet flown in right after Egypts revolution kicked off straight from the CFR.

A nice little world war would be a good way to hide all the money theft recently and cause a civil war in US if we dont back Israel in such a conflict.

Nothing good will come of this,nothing good at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by Zamini

You obviously lack artistic vision of my words. A veritable sea of glass would look stunning!.. You also lack reading comprehension skills and have no sense of irony or sarcasm.. Btw the nukes work very well.. Well, us Jews DID invent them after all.. Yours too!.. And the rockets... Little men with big mouths like this guy can push an already paranoid, scared and isolated people over the edge.. Nobody wants that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Odd.Israel will NEVER admit to that or they could not suck off US tax payers..\
Grow some and go it alone..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Plenty...google it yourself...of course you're gonna argue that Israeli is " only defending itself " and arabs are the " violent aggressors " blablablabla...of course that's not the case...both sides equally f each other up...I couldnt care less...I want that whole region to blow the hell up so save your biased nonsense. Any time holy people kill each other, because their invisible friend in the sky told them to, you should just sit back and enjoy the show.
edit on 5-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

ya .. and people think there is something wrong with kids who have imaginary friends ..

These grown ups morons .. what excuse do they have for believing and killing in the name of an invisible guy in the sky .. .. all these religious crackpots should be bbq'ed ...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Definitely a stooge for the elite:

en.wikipedia.org...

ElBaradei has received many awards for his work as director of the IAEA:

United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan said that he was delighted that the 2005 Nobel Peace Prize had been awarded to the UN nuclear watchdog and its head, ElBaradei. "The secretary general congratulates him and the entire staff of the agency, past and present, on their contributions to global peace,"

ElBaradei has also received honorary doctoral degrees from the University of Dublin, Trinity College; New York University; the University of Maryland; the American University in Cairo; the Free Mediterranean University (LUM) in Bari, Italy; Soka University of Japan; Tsinghua University of Beijing; the Polytechnic University of Bucharest; the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid; Konkuk University in Seoul; the University of Florence; the University of Buenos Aires; the National University of Cuyo in Argentina; Amherst College and Cairo University.

And so many other awards for peace etc.

Just as warlike as Obama - another peace prize winner.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

He hasn't got the guts to start a war with Israel, and I feel sorry for Egypt if he does.

If Israel feels it needs to invade Gaza again it will, and if Egypt wants to make this into a war it'll probably get a war...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just my own opinion but I think things have changed a bit now.

In the past Arabic and Muslim countries did not act in unison against Israel. They were unsure and in two minds whether to attack. Now almost every Arabic or Muslim country as well as many non Arabic or Muslim countries are completely against Israel because of the atrocities it has committed. Those that still have western backed despots in control will soon fall and join forces with the rest. Ordinary Muslims encouraged by recent uprisings will be more prepared to march on Israel. Mercenaries and supporters from other nations will join in.

Sure Israel has weapons, but look how ineffective western weapons are against large numbers of fighters on the ground. Libya is a good example. So is Afghanistan and Iraq. In the end the local populations win, unless you kill every last one, which is politically unacceptable. Israel has used hi tech weapons on tiny Gaza with limited effect. In the end it takes boots on the ground to see off an enemy and in that respect Israel is hopelessly outnumbered against hundreds of millions of Muslims.

As for Israel's nukes .... they can't be used. Once again politically unacceptable, so much so that other western powers would take them out before they could be used, probably on the pretence that they could fall into the wrong hands. Actually, allowing nukes to be in Israel at all is a really dumb idea, think about it.

Israel will become increasingly isolated and eventually abandoned by the west. This will enable Arabs/Muslims and others to invade Israel, turning it back into Palestine, where everyone including peaceful Jews can live in harmony. Though given what’s happened it's hard to see any harmony being afforded to them. It will be a tough time for Jews.

Deserved death awaits their criminal leadership. Unfortunately many peaceful Jews will die in the process, but they should know by now the path they are on will eventually lead to annihilation. They will only have themselves to blame. They could and in my opinion should take down their dangerous and suicidal leadership before it is too late, though I can't see it as it appears many have been brainwashed, indoctrinated, or harassed into believing what they are told.

The ME playground bully could be about to get a well deserved kicking.

If El Baradei or whoever starts the fight he will become a monumental hero for many and that includes large sections of western populations who are increasingly tired of seeing zionist lobbying controlling their governments at home and taking them into illegal and illogical wars for profit, which all this bs is about.

Funny isn't it that the salvation of the west will rely on Islamic Jihadists using Jewish social networks to get rid of zionist cabalists.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

In the past Arabic and Muslim countries did not act in unison against Israel.

lol dude, that's the farthest thing from the truth, the Arab and Muslim nations have *always* been united against Israel.. And I mean completely and openly united.. It's only in recent years that this unity started to crack...

Where'd you get the idea that they weren't?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Didn't Israel already whup up on Egypt in the six day war? I thought that would have been enough for them. Looks like they want some more spanking from the Israelis. I doubt that they would do very good after immediately following a uprising and revolution as large as they have experienced. Oh well, I guess it can't hurt for them to try. I doubt they would achieve anything except further bankrupting and destabilizing their country. Maybe mess up Israel pretty bad but I do not think they could defeat them.

If anything Israel would use it as an excuse to completely remove the Palestinian people from the land and send them all to Egypt. Egypt would be forced to accept the Palestinians and it would be a GG for Israel. Then I would have to pay more tax dollars to give to both Israel and Egypt which I would not be happy about. Not one bit.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This says a lot about the state of his election campaign

....... last throw of the dice for a man trying to appeal to as broad an audience as possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Okey, let's go then, time to put your money where your mouth is;

www.tv2nyhetene.no...

Couldn't find this in the English MSM, but according to this Norwegian news source, four Palestinians got hurt as Israeli airplanes bombed "terrorist targets" this Wednesday morning. I'm not gonna hold my breath for any kind of Egyptian retaliation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join