It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weather is NOT normal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I had snow one Christmas day in the southern hemisphere. Now before you haarp and conspiracy weirdos go "see I told you" , it was back in 1983!

So much for the earth changing. They have never had snow before or since.

You know the cause? Does it matter?

exactly!
edit on 6-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well , strange weather is very nomal now , for example,several days ago we can wear T-shirt and it seems very hot,while just one after one night we need wear warm coat.I don't know why but I think it's strange

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by mossme89
It's 5AM on the east coast of the US, and here near Baltimore we're getting severe thunderstorms. Like, really violent and severe. Besides a few weeks ago at 6:30AM, I can't remember ever having thunderstorms in the morning. Last time I checked, that's NOT normal.

So here's my question, is anyone else having very strange and erratic weather, and if so, what could be causing it?

Here's a theory, to your question. Dated April 3, 2011 and April 4, 2011

Thanks, Hawaii50th, for these videos on HAARP rings. Could be the explanation. Nice to know someone out there is tracking this stuff.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I dont claim to know whats going on, but lets face it, weather being strange, is NORMAL.
If, theorethically, you would lie on your back in your garden and look at the sky for a hunderd years 24 hours a day, there will occasionally allways be a reason for you to wonder about the weather...

We did'nt have any snow during the winter for many years. We had kids around, going to school, who never saw snow in their lifes. The last two winters though, we had so much snow that it caused traffic casualties. So, what am I supposed to wonder about, that we never had snow for so long, or that we suddenly had so much? Which one is "normal"?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Not that im being scientific but at 4 degree shift in the earths poles, i would hazard to guess that earth is still trying to un# itself ....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Usually I'm not seeing any kind of weathernews on tv but last night I did and the weatherperson (Helga van Leur) told that there was a kind of glitch in all simulated weather reports. She told explicitley that ALL simulators couldn't predict the weather for a specific period. Afther that short period the simulators acted normal. This is the link to the video from yesterday 5th of april.

At about 2.00 min she's saying that the computer wasn't able to do a good prediction and that every other simulated computer models were not capable of doing a good prediction for that whole morning.

Maybe this has nothing to do with what the OP is meaning but I thought this is worth enough mentioning.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This will be my first post ever on ats!

The weather here is pretty normal, but what is catching my attention, is that they can not predict the weather anymore.
Seems like they are off every day with weather predictions here in Holland, atleast northern part of Holland.

Also, on the 2nd of april, it got up to 25C here, which is insanely high for this time of the year, and after that tempratures dropped down to 12C for the following days with lots of rain, though they predicted sunshine.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
All these weather that you guys are experiencing. It thinks me back about that HAARP thing. I wonder if it's really true.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
20+ Stars for this:

"I can't remember ever having thunderstorms in the morning" ?!?!?!

OKAY LOLWUT!

How much conspiracy does a man need?

edit on 6-4-2011 by cushycrux because: added link to www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Oh common. I'm on the German side of the border to Netherland, couple of klicks away from it and I say, when did they ever predict the weather in a way one could call it a prediction? Whenever they have it right, they are lucky. Its like you putting three cards in front of you, face down, one of it is haerts ace. You mix the card and then try to pick haerts ace. Certain times you'll get it, sometimes even a couple of times in a row, other times you wont. That is how much our weather prediction is worth...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am from New England so i cant say much about the strange weather we're having here right now since its been strange my whole life, but the thing thats getting to me lately is the birds... Maybe i've just never noticed til this year but it seems like the birds, not sure what type at this point, have been waking up at very early hours. I'm talking like 3:00 3:30 A.M. Can anyone tell me if thats normal this time of year and if not maybe fill me in on why it's happening? Thanks
P.S. FIRST POST!

edit on 6-4-2011 by SaveTheRepublic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by koldhai

Another cheesehead

Have you read my post? I hope you have also seen the weather news on RTL 4 yesterday, if not, see the link I provided in my last post.

On april the 2nd we had a very warm day after a very cold day. On april the 1st it was bareley above 10 degrees ceclius so I could not believe the predictions that said it would be more then 20 degrees celcius the next day. And yes, the next day started without any clouds in the sky and it really got warm that day. I have never experienced such big differences in weather within 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheRepublic
I am from New England so i cant say much about the strange weather we're having here right now since its been strange my whole life, but the thing thats getting to me lately is the birds... Maybe i've just never noticed til this year but it seems like the birds, not sure what type at this point, have been waking up at very early hours. I'm talking like 3:00 3:30 A.M. Can anyone tell me if thats normal this time of year and if not maybe fill me in on why it's happening? Thanks
P.S. FIRST POST!

edit on 6-4-2011 by SaveTheRepublic because: (no reason given)

Birds need time to communicate, they sing much louder in town to hear each other, if this no longer is possible they begin to communicate when it's possible: in the middle of the night. Not a natural phenomenon, but normal in this times.

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

PS: Hi, and have fun!
edit on 6-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I live in North Carolina, Its been bi polar lately 80 one week 40's next week.

But this does happen as transitioning between seasons I seen it before. So I think the weather is pretty much normal.

When we get 40 degree temperatures in June down south Ill start to be worried....Until then minor variations esp between the change of seasons is no biggy just more fear mongering type crap. If i wake up to snow in May ill be getting worried, if i feel a considerable earthquake ill be worried, If the temps hit 90's in Jan Ill be worried.

These little minor changes some people make big deals about are nothing imo. Wait for some major major changes (constant record breakers) to happen then maybe it would be time to worry.
edit on 6-4-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Thats a pretty good explanation and i can dig that but its not too loud where i am, i don't know how loud it would need to get for this to start happening, but we still have that dawn chorus that article mentioned, but it did say the robins would sing at night instead and i am pretty sure thats what i'm hearing so you may very well be right, I hope not though if what they're saying is true that the dawn chorus may be a thing of the past soon

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
March was 2.8°c too warm in Switzerland this year. But hey, people think we have a global cooling.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheRepublic
reply to post by cushycrux

Thats a pretty good explanation and i can dig that but its not too loud where i am, i don't know how loud it would need to get for this to start happening, but we still have that dawn chorus that article mentioned, but it did say the robins would sing at night instead and i am pretty sure thats what i'm hearing so you may very well be right, I hope not though if what they're saying is true that the dawn chorus may be a thing of the past soon

Sometimes it's a hunrgy cat.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Triad area of North Carolina and I could not agree more! The part that scares me is not knowing if it IS natural or not! No one really knows......

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Its a beautiful spring day here in Britain, thats pretty unusual .

ALS
edit on 6-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm in the northeast (NY and CT) and I've been half-joking recently about "HAARP calibrating" or something. In the past couple of days, it has been cold, warm, sunny, overcast, rainy, foggy, torrential downpoury (with lightning & thunder), and snowy.

A part of me is telling me it's just spring, but then the paranoid little guy in my head kicks my brain and spouts out something about irradiated rainfall, HAARP, the NWO, and population reduction.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join