It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weather is NOT normal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I live in New Orleans and yesterday it was 70degrees today it was 82 now back down to 70. its hot cold hot cold hot cold.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I live in New Orleans and yesterday it was 70degrees today it was 82 now back down to 70. its hot cold hot cold hot cold.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The massive deforestation that is going on is contributing to this weather. Rainforests actually do affect the weather. Please read the following link:

Atmospheric Role of Rainforests

And we are destroying them at an alarming pace.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
what's causing it?? c'mon, are you serious?....climate scientists have been saying for decades this is going to be happening. but, everybody believes FOX NEWS when they say "THERE IS STILL CONTROVERSY REGARDING WHETHER THERE REALLY IS GLOBAL WARMING".....

plus, this is going to get alot worse. don't believe it? fine with me, but i'm making plans, because i tend to trust scientists that have devoted their whole career in this field, rather than people paid by the coal, and oil lobby to raise doubts.

jimmyx, I believe in "Global Weather Change"-- we're watching it unfold. However, I do not believe in the "Global Warming" that's been pushed by the totalitarian Globalist Left -- their climate scientists are corrupt, paid flunkies of the "Carbon Tax" scam. Scientists who have dared to speak out against Global Warming have been threatened with death.

Jesse Ventura did a "Conspiracy Theory" episode uncovering the scam -- which is not only a redistribution of wealth on a global scale (from First World countries to Third World countries), but does NOTHING to fix the environment.

There are very powerful people positioned to make billions out of the scam. (The Green movement was hijacked by the Rothchild bank more than 20 years ago -- it's the bank that came up with the "Carbon Tax" scam). Gore has been connected to a company making the "carbon-measuring" software & equipment that would become mandatory for companies to install. Sales of this are estimated to push Gore into the billionaire class (he's already a very rich man).

The Global Elite do not care about the "small" people. The GE have their bunkers to hide in. Something very ominous is happening to our planet, it's not just unusual solar flares & the comet/asteroid -- I think HAARP & chem trails (and God only know what else they've been developing in "Black Programs") have been used to hasten the destruction. It's being used for the Depopulation Agenda.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I thought that was blatantly obvious. lol

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I would have to disagree with you on a few points you have mentioned. Here in the UK the weather is always up and down. And as for the snow, well I can remember back in the 80's and early 90's having large snowfalls that lasted a week or so.

The temperature has always been very changeable here. Its a small country, so as one weather system is finishing another is always very close behind!

I would say that it depends on what part of the UK you come from really. I think it has been slightly warmer than recent years. But i also remember it always being quite hot on my birthday which is the beginning of May, the last couple of years it has been dull/cold or raining

EDIT: Just wanted to add that we had a heavy rainfall on Sunday with a little thunder thrown in. It reminded me of summer rain and thunder storms

thank you for making me second guess myself my friend
I enjoy a challange

i live in south west,so snow wise i,ve never seen snow like we,ve had lately.
i agree that our weather has an always will be up and down(for instance 11 years ago when i gave birth to my 1st born it snow as she waz being born in the begining of april)so i know that we can expect anything thing at anytime of the year.
thanks once again,star for you

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Watch this news feed, The sun changes our mood and right now Britain is basking in weather hotter than istanbul

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Watch this news feed, The sun changes our mood and right now Britain is basking in weather hotter than istanbul

www.bbc.co.uk...

Aye, depressing isn't it. Roll on winter!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The 'Weather Isn't Getting Weirder', well not according the the following article that is:

To answer that question, you need to understand whether recent weather trends are extreme by historical standards. The Twentieth Century Reanalysis Project is the latest attempt to find out, using super-computers to generate a dataset of global atmospheric circulation from 1871 to the present.As it happens, the project's initial findings, published last month, show no evidence of an intensifying weather trend. "In the climate models, the extremes get more extreme as we move into a doubled CO2 world in 100 years," atmospheric scientist Gilbert Compo, one of the researchers on the project, tells me from his office at the University of Colorado, Boulder. "So we were surprised that none of the three major indices of climate variability that we used show a trend of increased circulation going back to 1871."

In other words, researchers have yet to find evidence of more-extreme weather patterns over the period, contrary to what the models predict. "There's no data-driven answer yet to the question of how human activity has affected extreme weather," adds Roger Pielke Jr., another University of Colorado climate researcher.

online.wsj.com...

Last year Australia recorded it coolest year in 8 years and just had a below average summer (2010/2011). Europe all but froze over but according to NASA 2010 was the hottest year on record......Hmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I live in North Italy, in Piedmont area...Today there were 37 degrees above 0!!!!! In April, the same temperature that usually there is once every 2 years on the hottest day of August!!!!
This is super freaky weird!
Instead, in Palermo, in Sicily, there are only 18 degrees above 0, less than the usual April temperature in here...

What the heck is going on, seriously? Spring never came, are we going to have 6 months of summer????

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision

What is the definition of normal weather?

My thoughts exactly. Normal to whom? A 20 y/o? Ask your elders, read up on weather patterns. "Normal' is a relative term

Plus, these kinds of changes are exactly what climate scientists have been taking about for decades as a result of our deforestation and over-paving. I know that's an unpopular opinion on deny everything ATS, but there it is.
edit on 9-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
global change is normal, I don't think we are causing global change, deforestation is somewhat of a farfetch, there are so many forest fires that we put out annually everywhere, its a natural process, thats why one side of the world it's above normal, and on the other side it's below normal, things are happening because they always have(pole shift anyone?), We are merely speeding it up, this world is young, yet old to everyone that is existing on it.Icecaps melt on one side of the world, doesnt it need to redistribute itself somewhere to keeps its wobble in tune.Kind of like a tire needing "balancing". I live on flatlands and its always high winds, that something you'll survive. Whats scares me is hearing about the ozone layer depleting up north Link: www.montrealgazette.com...
What worries me is the crop damage also, the farmers already struggle enough with the unpredictable weather, Saskatchewan is considered the "bread basket of Canada", the way weather changes the way we live our lives, everything is affected by it, but it has always been there in the best and the worst conditions, with or without us on it. We just have to adapt and prepare because no scientist/politics/priest/book/youtube video is going to know what will happen, government unfortunatley is involved in everyones lives, but they are also not here to babysit us

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

we got some crazy weather here, large hail and 90 kph winds www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...-270cwto-048100

and also, : www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...
edit on 2011/10/4 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trippvail

I live in Arkansas. I'm only 20 years old but I have ALWAYS loved thunderstorms. I remember every spring, I always looked forward to them...late February to late May...when I was little I remember them all the time. Last spring (2010) I noticed that we maybe had 2 thunderstorms, and neither was major. It didn't rain much last year. So far this year, it hasn't stormed at all. Every watch or warning we get is always a false alarm. We've had a few years of low precipitation, even with lots of above average snowfall.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Exactly the same here...it went from 30-40 degree weather (Fahrenheit) to 85-100 degree weather. It's been in the 80's since the first week of February here!!! The other day it was 98 degrees, during the first week of April!

Arkansas has always been weird with it's weather, but this is just crazy.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We had a crasy weather today. The biggest hail I've ever seen in my life. It started with the huge ones and then the smaller ones. It was pouring down so bad that there was a white wall. The big ones were at least 1 inch in diameter. I took some pictures but have no clue how to post them, so you have to believe my word lol

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here in AZ, it hit a Hundred a week and a half ago. Only did that once in recorded history.
They had a news contest to vote the first 100 degree day and it hit before the 1st day you were allowed to vote,so no one won.

Then , a week later, its in the 40;s here. Talk about nuts!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok so I'm on vacation on the Oregon Coast 20 miles north of Newport. About 30 minutes ago I left the hotel to go to the store. All of the sudden the sky lights up this wierd green babish blue color. It did it like 4 more times within a minute. Locals at the grocery store where talking about how strange it was and they have not seen it before. though I would post here

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is anybody in the midwest getting those tornados and severe weather patterns right now? And what about in the Northern plains, where they're getting a spring blizzard right now? Doesn't seem very normal to me...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69793f29f3de.jpg[/atsimg]

many things arent normal anymore..and they arent telling us maybe one of these may hit the nail :

They dont know what is happening...
They know what is happening but it is too unrealistic to consider a fact...
No Expert is brave enough to discuss what is happening with others fearing ridicule..
Everybody is leaving in other's hands to figure out the riddle

As you can see i did not include Or Everything Is Normal..coz i am no idiot

Peace Bro

The green spiral on top right corner is the magnetisphere..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join