It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weather is NOT normal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's 5AM on the east coast of the US, and here near Baltimore we're getting severe thunderstorms. Like, really violent and severe. Besides a few weeks ago at 6:30AM, I can't remember ever having thunderstorms in the morning. Last time I checked, that's NOT normal.

So here's my question, is anyone else having very strange and erratic weather, and if so, what could be causing it?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I dont know what is causing it but last week we had hail and snow, next day it melted and the same for 4 more days. Yesterday was 80 degrees and tonight its 32 degrees. I am also wondering what is NOT being told to us, and the crazy weather patterns.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, I'm in the mid-west.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yeah, I heard about that. Are you in the Midwest or near Denver?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I can't remember ever having thunderstorms in the morning. Last time I checked, that's NOT normal.
I don't think the weather particularly cares what time of day it is. Storms can happen at any time of day.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I dont think its the time of day thats relevant, but the time of year.

Peace, NRE.

link   
Our weather here (northeastern Indiana) has been WAY out of the ordinary this year so far.

As an example... Sunday we had a high of 45 degrees... then an overnight low of 72.

What the HECK? Yes, the temperature RAISED by almost 30 degrees during the night. Then, today, the high was 46. Our normal high for this time of year is 60. Other than that 72 degree LOW during the night (lol), we have yet to see above 55.

Just an example. Yeah, we have also had some really nasty, NASTY storms going through in the past week.

link   

I've been experiencing...spring.

I'm in the Midwest. Nothing crazy
happening here except the normal
highs and lows/freezing and thawing.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69793f29f3de.jpg[/atsimg]

many things arent normal anymore..and they arent telling us maybe one of these may hit the nail :

They dont know what is happening...
They know what is happening but it is too unrealistic to consider a fact...
No Expert is brave enough to discuss what is happening with others fearing ridicule..
Everybody is leaving in other's hands to figure out the riddle

As you can see i did not include Or Everything Is Normal..coz i am no idiot

Peace Bro

Here in Malta I can only report that it is as if winter never came about..strange indeed

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well we're finally getting some warm weather here in california, but for the last couple weeks we had nothing but crazy storms and tons of rain. I'm no expert in meteorology, nor do I think it is the end of the world, but the sun's cycles and activity as well as the recent supermoon have a real effect on the earth's weather which is influenced by the earth's magnetic field.

What is the definition of normal weather?

I suggest looking into space weather and solar cycles as well as the history and future of the earth's magnetic field to give you a different perspective, perhaps. Like I said, I'm no expert, but it's definitely fascinating.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here in LA it's been crazy to say the least. Last few days have been high/low of 75/55, the week before that it was 50/35 and a day or 2 in between it was 96/69. Things haven't been "normal" since early 2009 over here in Cali.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
We may just had a tornado on the news here in NZ. If it was a tornado, it was close to where I live.

I was driving home this afternoon and saw this thundercloud moving so fast, never saw a cloud move that fast, thought I was in a Need for Speed game or something

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I was just about to come post here, cause, they are saying head for cover but I don't see anything, so it seems OK, I know that's stupid but the last 3 times they had at tornado warning for our area nothing happened and I freaked my family out for nothing. Still it freaks me out though, I am not at all one of those people who even remotely believes they can battle mother nature, no way!, mother nature will win every time and I am not about to enter in to a loosing battle. At the same time, I don't want to freak out my family for nothing, yet again.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Funnily enough, after I did the school run this morning, it did start to rain, but at one point and I even commented to the sweet shop owner outside the bus stop as I waited for the bus, that it looked like it was snowing a little bit too, certainly not a normal comment for me to make, and I could well have been mistaken, but I would NEVER have said that if I hadn't thought I saw something other than rain coming down., and for me I certainly saw something

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Sorry for off topic, but has no mod complained about your avatar?

How selective.

Not that I have any problem with it, but I was forced to change my avatar because it featured a prisoner that was semi naked.

Yours´ features a completely naked woman. It´s actually against ATS rules. I´m not trying to get you busted, just wanted to show how selective and inconsistent mods on this site are.

I would assume that you know what a completely naked women looks like. This is a women facing a different direction and represents on her form nature. I do not know what avatar you had, but you have to deal with mods about it , as a persons thread is not a place to try to make this aware.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Texas is a bipolar state when it comes to weather. It can be 85 one day and 35 that night and have tornados the next day and then snow half a foot. But one thing I have noticed is the lack of rain in the Houston area. It is starting to effect me physically and mentally. Not sure what to do about it though.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I believe they know what is happening, however I suspect the reason to cover it up is for the same reason they do everything else. PROFIT.

Firstly theres Liability, If they knew ahead of time and tried to evacuate & failed, they would be liable for that. If they "didnt see it coming" there is ZERO Liability, how can there be.

Secondly The Economy, this is how they exploit us and keep their grasp on power. If we knew of an impending disaster we would prepare, that would mean less if spending on pointless things (which acounts for pretty much 90% of what we buy) and they woud lose money.

And finally, Depopulation. There is too many of us, this is a known fact, we have been breeding like a virus, a cancer is probably more accurate. Theres more people than we can (want to?) feed & home and again for them to keep hold of "vital" resources they will have to keep the numbers down. Also high numbers means high risk for them as a full scale revolt would literally walk all over them, and again PROFIT, theres no profit and feeding the hungry, especially if you have been stealing resources from them while they sit in squalor.

Something is happening, what that is im not sure, unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I dont think we'll have much longer to wait.
edit on 5/4/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trippvail

Not trying to be a smart-alec, but how about drinking more water and staying hydrated? Or you could always go to a pool if you have an indoor one nearby.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Lack of rain fall. I am new to my area, but according to weather.com it usually rains about 3-4 inches a month March/April and in March is did not rain an inch, and so far for April it has not rained- and the 10 day forcast is for rain is very low.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
here in england uk,its very errtic,like last week its was so warm for this time of year then on sunday the showers that were happenin were soakin people in seconds like a mini monsoon,i know we get april showers here but wow!!!!!!!!!also now its windy and cold but its forecast to be hot at the end of the week,the last 2 years we,ve had snow and in all my little 31 years i,ve never known snow like it(we use to just get a dusting that lasted a few mins) now it lasts for about week!!!!!i can see that the patten is changing,also read that sum glacias are melting the fastest for 350 years,wow
great thread,star for you

edit on 5-4-2011 by cut3ypie because: spellin mistakes(again)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join