It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What doesn't make sense about the Age of Aquarius

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The last 2 signs, Aquarius and Pisces, have complex characters. That is because, as mentioned previously, having been through the previous ones, and thus having some characteristics of all of them.
Invariably, zodiac signs that are next door to each other wouldn't usually get along. Aquarius and Pisces is an exception.
In my birthchart, I don't have Pisces as a main sign, like moon sign, ascendant, etc. But, I watched a video about Pisces (Good ones by Roger Elliot) and I thought, "Gosh, that is so much like me." The 2 can be quite similar, yet quite different.
In the Piscean Age, there certainly was a lot of negativity, cruelity, and so on. It was (supposedly) a time of Spiritual Preparation. (The Aquarian Age being Spiritual Perfection.) Humanity as a whole wouldn't interpret Piscean influences in the same way as those of Pisces sun signs - being at different stages of development. Plus, it's also a retrograde cycle, thus a different cycle. I'm sure that in the Piscean Age if humanity was only people who were Pisces sun signs, the world would have been very different.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I thought of something recently with this. Aquarius generally is trustworthy of others, and Pisces isn't. Pisces not being so, is due to having learnt the hard way while in Aquarius, not to be. Aquarius being that way is basically due to having a higher expectation of humanity - thinking that many others would be like the Aquarian. And then, gets dispondent, disappointed that it isn't the case. (Prometheus, who stole fire from the Gods, is a good example. He'd then need to think about his actions.) This would then get carried over to Pisces, where it would become emotional - with Pisces having an escapist desire. Then the new cycle starts, with Aries, (Mars being the ruler) and thus wanting to make war.

Incidentally, Pisces is a water sign. In the Piscean Age, water was the main means of transport and communication. It's slow, sluggish, very restrictive. Aquarius is an air sign. In the Aquarian Age, air is the main means of transport and communication. It is very unrestrictive.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Us Aquarius people must learn not to be dispondent, disappointed with humanity. And, learn not to be so trusting of humanity in general. Probably what some would say is living in the now. Pisces people can also, but would be more difficult.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Because we are in a civilized society (not sure how enlightened we are but close enough) and we are moving to a "new world order" which is Aquarius, but the new order is actually a step down (global tyranny/dictatorship). It's like people marching behind Al Gore saying "we'll save the world" while actually working to destroy the world. People will march towards the cliff thinking they are reaching some type of new plateau but find themselves falling to a lower platform. This is just my speculation, it is the first time I've heard of an order to the astrological signs, so I can't say if the premise is true or not, but if it is, it doesn't surprise me because people are always marching towards their destruction while whistling along the way.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Can say a case of marching towards the darkest hour before the dawn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join