It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Vibration in my head, from time to time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not sure where this thread goes.
For some time, maybe almost 5months now, maybe shorter or longer ive been getting these low vinrating sensations in my head. There completly random. Sometimes i get them in the lower and upper parts of my head.Just one random spot at a time. I should mention that i have raised my vibrational level...Im having this low vibration going on in the upper left region of my head. They never hurt, they just come and go. Now its at the back part of my head. I dont remember if they had been worse at times...Now im getting a stronger vibrayion on my big right toe, about 5-6 out of 10... Ive read online that when ur body starts to enter a higher vibration some symptoms include tingly sensations or something like that...I'm going to do more research on vibrations. Since December of 2010 I've become more spiritual. Does anyone else have these stinger feelings?
Is it a good thing or bad thing ? The vibrations stopped now... ")

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
humm is this a double post? i could have sworn you had another thread with the same exact thing

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
you are raising your own vibrations id say
i actually just felt a vibration from my head not 3 mins ago, thats why this caught my attention
it felt like vibrations almost pulse like from in my head going out i felt a weird feeling near the bottom of my head.
but no pain, it was very weird i wasent doing anything went to sit up at it started as i moved and when i sat down
it really was different that time the first that was in my head
thoughts and actions are what it supposed to be caused by
OP would you say you've been positive recently?

edit on 5-4-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the other thread

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join