It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramen Noodles: Your Favorite Flavor!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oriental flavor with a scrambled egg thrown in and some Louisiana hot sauce for extra flavoring.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I like the Cup of noodles California Vegetable...
Then I squirt two packets of Taco Sauce after they've softened, and stir it in.

That's what I eat if I forget to bring lunch to work, or don't feel like leaving the office to pick up something.
Noodles from the vending machine for a buck...and two taco sauces from the free condiment bin.

Probably eat that about once a month.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would have to say chicken, Beef, and I do the egg thing also add veggies like forzen spinach or frozen peas to my ramens ..yum I love my Ramens ...oh so good!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hmmmhmmmm.... I would have posted earlier but I had to go make some Ramen after reading the first couple pages. And I make it RIGHT, yo!

The only proper way to make ramen:

Boil a TINY amount of water on the stove in a TINY pot with the flavor packet mixed in. Have your stove on high. Once it comes to a boil, put your noodle brick in the water. At this point, the water should just come about half way up the noodle brick.

Poke at it with chop sticks until you can feel the underside of the brick getting soft. The top should still be rock hard. Don't get all ridiculous adding too much water. Then flip that shizz. Wait about 45 seconds, turn off the stove, and stir VIGOROUSLY until all of the water is gone and you just have dry, but semi-soft noodles. They should be pliable, but with the center of the noddle still being a little crispy.

Then add a ton of Worcestershire sauce (really nobody else is doing this?!?!?!?!) Add a pack of the steam-in-the-bag mixed veggies, along with thick slices of pork tenderloin.

Oh jeez I think I need another bowl of Ramen already. Shoost!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

OMG exactly I had to have my Ramens after reading this (smiles) although only because of the carbs in them I have to watch it .. im diabetic and its very high in the sodium levels

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

*Does best fat bastard voice*

"Carbs are the enemy"

Because of such a wise movie-teacher I have decided to forgo the second pack of Ramen. But tomorrow is another day. Maybe I'll go to bed early to wake up with some eggy Ramen.

Oh chit I just thought of something I had not before... but I'm sure someone must have. BACON and ramen? Is this too much for a normal man to eat in a single meal? Oh dear.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"Creamy Chicken" is the popular recipe here in the Dallas area. But, I would sure love to try all those other recipes!! Ramens are the best!!

I used to use buy the Shrimp Ramens just for the flavor packet for recipes that called for shrimp stock, especially my Crawfish Pistolettes. Always worked out great! There is more to Ramen than the noodles...the flavor packets alone are worth the $.20.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join