Chemtrailers about to clog police lines?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
From a particularly rabid chemtrail blog site in New Zealand comes this little idea - ring the police emergency line when you see a chemtrail, or lay a complaint at your local police station.

dial 111 when you see a chemtrail

I note that he suggestion is made by an Aussie, and one of the comments is from an American saying it would be a good idea to do in the USA.

I wonder if NZ & USA have laws regarding frivolous use of the emergency lines?

Notice also the illustration that comes with this blog - the people on it are the NZ Prime Minister & Minister for the Environment - the one on the left is Nick Smith - the Minister for the Environement - who appears in "What in the World Are they spraying" & gets a good ol' chem-telling off here

Apparently the blogger thinks that jet engines do not produce water vapour?? Even the most ardent chemtrailers on ATS are not THAT stupid.....or at least I done think they are. You arent' are you??!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is a GREAT idea!

Of course, it will NEVER happen.

How many "chemtrailers" whine that government refuses to investigate or "covers-up" the "truth" about these allegedly-poisonous clouds and "globalist plots?"

It's time they got some balls instead of Google key-words, and tried to do something. Of course, the easy weasel-out is "we don't have the money."

Well, get ahold of the TV News teams, call the local papers and radio stations. Write a letter to the editor. Call the high school and university physics departments and "turn State's evidence."

(I'm thinking of printing a couple of "real good" posts and submitting them to some papers myself on their behalf.)

It will NEVER happen, because they realize how empty the theory is and warped their speculation gets. Their "research" would be laughed at and thrown back in their faces.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I believe chemtrails are real. I've seen them fall.. And the infamous X of the chemtrails is always apparent. And they always fall... not seeming to dissipate like vapor.
911 calls won't work. CaLling local news stations are a better solution. Or better yet, tracking down which local air station the plane is flying to and from and asking THEM questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Well you should get onto that blogsite and set them straight!!
Go....do it......time's a wastin'.....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not to say that Chemtrails don't exist because I actually do believe they do...

BUT... Water vapor does generate on planes flying at high altitudes.
I don't know the technical term but it is actually a major concern for the aviation industry.
What happens is due to friction heat with the plane at high heights, is that mixed with the cold air. Creates condensation, then the cold air freezes this condensation.
Major issue for planes speedometer and such that require wind flow through the apparatus to function correctly.

Now when this ice meets heat from engines or lower plane friction, it melts.
Now what does small water particles in the air look like?

That's right... Clouds... Vapor trails... Contrails.

.: EDIT :. Wiki for the win! Contrails - Short for Condensation Trail
edit on 5/4/2011 by Sovaka because: Additional Information

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Yes moisture condensation freezing in pitot and static lines is a problem - which is why the ports and probes are heated.

However a LOT more moisture is simply generated by combustion of fuel in the engines.

Same as your car - if you live in a cold climate you will sometimes see water dripping out the back of the exhaust pipe of a car. Usually it is water vapour and you don't see it - but it is there all the time anyway.

When you burn any hydrocarbon - petrol, kerosene, alcohol even - one of the major by products is water. Jet engines burn a LOT of fuel - which is essentially kerosene - so they generate a LOT of water.

The people at the blog site seem quite ignorant of basic chemistry!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not sure what the point of this thread is but...

Apparently the blogger thinks that jet engines do not produce water vapour?? Even the most ardent chemtrailers on ATS are not THAT stupid.....or at least I done think they are. You arent' are you??!!

I agree that there are legitimate contrails that are mistaken for chemtrails (I just don't agree that all of them are just contrails.) I think the bloggers point is to act en masse to create something that can't be ignored, but I agree with the OP that this is a stupid, short-sighted, and wasteful use of the emergency service. In the end I think it would hurt the chemtrail cause more than help it. Foolishness is foolishness no matter what side of the fence I personally stand on.

top topics

join