It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping dimensions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi all !

** Please move this thread to an appropriate section, as I do not know how to categorize it ****
Thanks.

I have a weird theory, and please forgive me if this has been brought up before. I would kindly ask you to provide me with links to similar threads.
Ok, so I have been very interested in the Law of Attraction stuff and manifestation (I believe it works, due to numerous weird coincidences), I just think that we haven't figured it out fully... same with astrology.

I've been doing visualization, where you visualize something that you want to manifest into your life.. For example, I would be sitting down, standing up, or laying down and thinking about .." driving a red porsche in Malibu, while wearing a blue dress"... or something like that. Every time, I try to visualize, I feel extremely sleeeepy... I mean, in class, I just want to lay down on my desk and sleep.

So, have you ever been pissed off that the weather outside sucks and you wish it'd get better? Have you had the feelings that at one point everything seems to be/feel a certain way, then later ... maybe 1/2 hour later, your whole surroundings feel 'different'? I cannot explain..
If you walk on the street and it's raining and you don't like it, you're cold miserable, then you go inside for 15 min, walk out and it's still raining, but your perspective just shifted and everything seems different as if you're in a different dimension even though the scenario is the same?
What I've noticed that every time I try to visualize what I want... be it in the class, in my room, sitting down or laying down (especially laying down)... I tend to go into "alpha" ? or is it "delta" state of mind (meditation) for either a SPLIT second (in class) or several minutes (at home).. When I wake up, the surroundings seem 'different' and the feelings regarding my surrounds have changed?? Why is that?
Like today for example, crappy weather .. went inside, started visualize and listening to trance, became so sleeeeeepy, layed down the bed, started seeing in my minds eye beautiful places and places where I want to go, clearly saw the face of the person that I fancy (these were not memories or imaginations, but I SAW, inside my mind.. lol)... then fell into sleep or meditation or some state for a few minutes, maybe 15? Woke up. Went outside to take out the trash... the rain felt so nice. Huh? I felt like everything was "different" ?

Sorry about this long description, if anyone out there knows if this is something like jumping dimensions, please let me know or post relevant threads.

Many thanks.
- EE
edit on 4/4/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

P.S. The biggest difference in surroundings I feel after meditating, napping or sleeping all night... As if I am being carried through a number of dimensions, and the largest jumps happen when I sleep.
edit on 4/4/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I just posted this a couple hours ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is possible to perceive higher dimensions within your mind's eye.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I believe the law of attraction to be real on an indirect, internal, sort of way. If attraction is love, then love is desirable hence you will desire things that make you happy and will act in ways that bring that "thing" to you.

What you're doing, i believe, during your meditation is balancing out the chemicals in your body. You can go from angry or frustrated, to happy and content by sort of "tricking" yourself to a much more desirable place, with the effects lingering even when you go back to "reality".

And of course vice versa... This transition between feelings is very inter-dimensional.

You are above all else a very complex chemical machine. The chemicals are distributed by an equally complex mind control mechanism.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think its called quantum physics

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Thats what I thought... and I am taking part in the experiment on not only micro, but macro level.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RatedXx

Maybe... but I've been alive for 24 years now, and I can tell the difference of just taking a nap vs. taking a nap as a result of deliberate visualization. The results are always different.. after I wake up.

top topics

join