It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP...ever wondered what sattelite HAARP is attached to?..look!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So maybe the real target is N. Korea, and the Indonesia and Japan quakes are just bad aim? Wonder how many more tries they'll need.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

yes it would take refuelling and whats weird is the 18 month extension...also if you look at the short history of this craft, the fuel has been used a number os times, most noteably as it increases in height, it drifts off track - all of this is due to its orbit within the atmosphere...its like a mix between a shuttle and a standard sattelite...

its got to be the guidance system...what else could be?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have always understood that it projects energy into the atmosphere specifically the ionosphere and then coordinates it thru satellites to a central satellite to project the energy or frequency to a certain spot on earth but hey what do i know eh.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Godhood because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ok Pharoh u got me to go do some research
on this satellite. After reading the wiki page

en.wikipedia.org...

This satellite is a ESA Project, not a US DOD
project. And I find it extremely doubtful they
could put a HAARP feature on a satellite
when ESA's total budget is only $3.9B
a year and that would have to include
maintenance on the ISS as well.
I don't see it. ESA doesn't do space
weapons as far as I can tell.
This sat is for tracking changes
in the earth from global warming
not causing those changes to happen.

So I'm gonna have to call bunk
on your theory.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ok Pharoh u got me to go do some research
on this satellite. After reading the wiki page

en.wikipedia.org...

hmm...it costs 200 million euros, each yr from now will cost an extra 7.5 million

packed with key never-flown systems, and operating in an orbit — about 255 kilometers — that no science satellite had ever used before.

was due to retire in 2012..

and how can you call it bunk..its a theory
but to put it straight.......if there is a sattelite involved...then thats the one!
your single concern was the ionsphere reflection case...i showed that it orbits below the ionsphere...
as for your issue with it being european...lol..you say this while your astronaughts are currently orbiting in russian crafts..lol...the ssapce game is globalised whether you see it or not

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

ATS SCOREBOARD

Thepharaoh........................................1
boondock-saint ...................................0

pundit commentry: "...theyr geeting smashed out there...i think BS needs to pull up his socks in the second half, as for thepharaoh...pure quality, i think he just raised his value...great stuff!"
edit on 5-4-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

IT USES XENON FUEL TO KEEP ITS LOW ORBIT...AND AN ION PROPULSION SYSTEM

Yeah I realized as I read your later posts that this sattelite is pretty wicked. I did not realize one could get so low
that it was almost in the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

www.economist.com...

If they can punch holes in steel with an EMP pulse, I don't think there would be many problems with punching holes in the atmosphere. I could be wrong as I am not a scientist.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
it just seems like it is a really cool hi-tech shuttle/sattelite...im suprised noone here has noticed it before.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
this thread needs more life.....breathe

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
so based on your initial post, the satellite acts as lets say.... when a soldier on the ground is "painting" a target for a fighter jet in the air to airstrike on with laser guidance

thats what this satellite is doing? painting targets for the HAARP machine to strike?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Did anyone watch that series "Thats impossible" last night? It was about HAARP.

Never mind it's being discussed here

Man ATS is fast. Dr. Agnew said that he and his company/team accidently started an earthquake looking for oil using ELF waves.

But hey, I'm sure HAARP is nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojack
so based on your initial post, the satellite acts as lets say.... when a soldier on the ground is "painting" a target for a fighter jet in the air to airstrike on with laser guidance

thats what this satellite is doing? painting targets for the HAARP machine to strike?

it works like any communication sattelite...BUT it needs to orbit WITHIN the ionsphere...

think of it as a DRONE plane....its lasers aim at the target...then you can send missiles from your subs, ships..etc
this sattelite collects the relevant data and aims its lazers...now haarps e&m pulses can be aimed...to a few feet wuth the desired potency etc

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join