It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We (humans) really the Greys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was just wanting to know if anyone has talk or thought about this.

That the Greys, that people have seen are not really from another planet, but in fact are us (humans) from the future. Could it be possible that is what we evolve into in the future. Maybe because of radition, or because the earth has gotten closer to the sun.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Funny that you mention this as I was just thinking about the same thing. Although I had the thought that maybe the reason aliens seem to look humaniod (ie 2 arms, 2 legs, eyes, etc.) is that there is some grand scheme in the universe that dictates this. Planets, stars, etc. are for the most part quite alike with some slight differences such as chemicals, etc. So maybe its the same way with intelligent creatures. Maybe they started off looking very similar to us but have evolved their brains to the point where most of their physical appearance is just a large head and a tiny body.

Or, like you said, maybe time travelers who are ourselves in a very advanced time period. This would explain why they are so interested in us and would explain the reason for cattle mutilations, etc.

Very good thread!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How would it explain the reasons behind cattle mutilations? (Just wondering...)

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, maybe........and this is a big maybe........they or "we" of the future know that cattle are treated as merely a food product so they would be the perfect animal to do experiments on so as to not hurt the ecosystem of our past or "now". Many other animals are part of a balanced system on the earth and the "us" of the future would probably realize this and not want to disturb them. Cattle, for the most part, are no longer part of that balanced system and so the killing of a few of them here and there would not make a difference in the future.

This is just a thought of course. I could be totally wrong, but to me, if they were time traveling this would be a safe way to learn about the past without interrupting the future!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I like your theroy Jazzerman, but im not to sure about the cattle mutilations.
The thing that really gets me is all the stories about Hybirds. I just cant see Aliens from another planet wanting to come here and breed and mix with humans. Thats one of the reason I think that they are already human.
I think that they are from the future, and they are engineering their future by changing and controlling the present day.

I believe that the alien astronauts that are carved on those famous pyramids in South America are from human aliens that came to Earth thousands of years ago to teach certain people (the Egyptians, the Aztecs, the people at Easter Island) how to build giant edifices that cannot be built otherwise. Like how come, modern engineers today find it i difficult to build pyramids or transport those giant statues at Easter Island and Stone Hinge.
I think they are trying to tell us something. But alot of people say well why dont they just tell us then. I say think of it like this. Imange that we today find a way to travel back in time. And lets say we go back to the time of cave men. Do you think you would be able to explain to them about the atomic bomb, WWII, Hitler, or 9/11. No because they couldnt understand. So maybe it is possible that the Greys are trying to tell us things like with crop circles, or when the abduct people. But that they are so advanced they cant find away to explain things to us. Or we are not evolved enough to understand what it is they are saying.

Ok I guess Ive ranted on enough. This is just my option, maybe someone else will like it.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well lets just say humans interacially had sex a lot so everyone looked basically the same in the future. but it wouldnt be closer to the sun because they have those huge eyes. and their eyes would get smaller if earth were closer to the sun. This reminds me of that south park episode. EY TOK R JYOBS.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah I thought about the eyes also. But they are black, kind of looks like built in sunglasses. So I still think that it is possible that the earth will be closer to the sun.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wonder though....is the reason they appear grey with large black eyes because of some sort of "space suit" they wear? If you have seen the movie "Fire in the Sky" then you'll kind of know what Im talking about. Maybe if it is the "us" of the future...we have colonized other planets and then to conform to their gravitational pull, distance from the sun, eating habits, etc. on these different planets humans have developed differently on each planet. This may explain why there are so many "types" of aliens like the supposed reptilian, fishy, grey, etc. types.

Im still not convinced that these creatures are us from the future, but merely alien races from completely different planets. However, if its ever proven that Mars held an advanced civilization at one time, it may just turn out that they are Martians that had to flee their planet from a catastrophe.

Look at it this way. Lets just say they developed in sort of the same way as humans, but on Mars. There technology eventually got the best of them and the sort of set up the demise of their own planet in much the same way we do with pollution, killing rainforests, etc. Eventually they have to escape because their planet (Mars) has turned into a wasteland. Eventually they venture back to their original planet and find that another civilization is growing steadily on another planet (Earth).

or

Maybe they started the seeds of life on Earth and brought in the first single celled organisms from their planet. Trying an experiment to see life grow and develop in sort of a giant (test tube) that is Earth. This would effectively make us and all other living things the sons and daughters of an alien race.

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Or maybe planet earth is a nursery. We are just a fledgling society of what one day will be a race of greys. I often wonder about this. Someone once told me that humans will not evolve beyond what we are today, but i cant see that, as we evolved from the past it makes sense that we will keep evolving, but into what?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Someone once told me that humans will not evolve beyond what we are today, but i cant see that, as we evolved from the past it makes sense that we will keep evolving

Exactly. How can Someone say that we have stopped evolving. That is the whole point, evolving is never ending. If something has evolved once it will do it again. And one day us humans will be something else. It may not be the Greys, but we will evolve into something.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hum, very interesting assumption; I have thought of that too!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Conspiracy researcher Alex Constantine says that "alien abductions" are false implanted memories of either ritual satanic abuse or government mind control experiments.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by brykc14

Someone once told me that humans will not evolve beyond what we are today, but i cant see that, as we evolved from the past it makes sense that we will keep evolving

Exactly. How can Someone say that we have stopped evolving. That is the whole point, evolving is never ending. If something has evolved once it will do it again. And one day us humans will be something else. It may not be the Greys, but we will evolve into something.

Humans may not be done evolving, but evolution isn't neverending. There are still bacteria that exist in the state they would have billions of years ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Did you read the thread that mckiller supplied called "aliens are evolved humans". Sure certain bacteria may not have evolved, but in the last century humans as a whole seem to have evolved, as we are becoming stronger, taller and more intelligent [hard to believe that last one].

Im not saying that aliens are us, but among all the theory�s and hypotheses that bounce around ATS it has some possibility. People are always arguing about "why are the aliens are hear". Maybe there like nursing us into the rest of the universe. I mean why not.

I have said in the past posts that maybe aliens would turn out to be something we could not imagine, which i still stand by, but then when i see spiral galaxy's and sphere's and how those same patterns/ objects naturally occur on earth, it makes me wonder. Maybe, it could be, that life in the universe on planets like, or almost like our own, follow a similar pattern to.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Did you read the thread that mckiller supplied called "aliens are evolved humans". Sure certain bacteria may not have evolved, but in the last century humans as a whole seem to have evolved, as we are becoming stronger, taller and more intelligent [hard to believe that last one].

Im not saying that aliens are us, but among all the theory�s and hypotheses that bounce around ATS it has some possibility. People are always arguing about "why are the aliens are hear". Maybe there like nursing us into the rest of the universe. I mean why not.

I have said in the past posts that maybe aliens would turn out to be something we could not imagine, which i still stand by, but then when i see spiral galaxy's and sphere's and how those same patterns/ objects naturally occur on earth, it makes me wonder. Maybe, it could be, that life in the universe on planets like, or almost like our own, follow a similar pattern to.

Humans evolving into become taller, stronger, and more intelligent may be more a product of modern technology then evolution. That is, people are taller and stronger because of better nutrition and health care, and more intelligent because of increased access to information (for example the Sunday New York Times contains more information then a person living in the Middle Ages was likely to come across in their lifetime). I'm not certain, but I have a feeling that is what is going on.

As for what aliens would look like, we don't really have a lot to go on. I could see it coming out either way (intelligent beings are humanoids or else they are something all together different).

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biggie
Humans evolving into become taller, stronger, and more intelligent may be more a product of modern technology then evolution. That is, people are taller and stronger because of better nutrition and health care, and more intelligent because of increased access to information

But couldn�t that be classed as evolution or does it have to be a biological?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biggie
Humans evolving into become taller, stronger, and more intelligent may be more a product of modern technology then evolution. That is, people are taller and stronger because of better nutrition and health care, and more intelligent because of increased access to information

But couldn�t that be classed as evolution or does it have to be a biological?

It has to be biological or more accurately genetic to be considered evolution. A change in an organism such as increased strength due to better nutrition won't be passed down genetically to it's offspring.

Of course that is speaking in a strictly biological sense. We could for all intents and purposes consider humans as having evolved in some sort due the advances I mentioned.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
aliens are evolved humans

what if WE'RE really the aliens? and in this neverending universe...

Try searching first...

Adding to that list, for similar discussion, try this thread too...

Biology of a Grey

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i doubt that theyre us in the future, but i do think they could be the same species as us but in a higher evolved state.
good thread!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join